Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 30, 2014, 12:00:34 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: In response to any perceived harsh responses to newcomers  (Read 13157 times)

lucifer

• Ash
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: In response to any perceived harsh responses to newcomers
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »

Well, it's no good having nice sharp teeth and not having a chew on some poor fool now and again. That IQ claim was a dick move, now everyone will be on their guard because we know how clever he is. (Approximately, that is) And if it was bullshit, he'll have to live up to it. And my IQ is 170 something.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »

Huh... Oh, you'll do just fine... There are currently very few people here who will tear into you for making a mistake... :-p 

Oh I dunno 'bout that.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:04:24 PM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2012, 06:10:25 PM »

So'K She Ra, everything's under control, Deep breaths . . .
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »

Good to see ya SE.  :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"  Friedrich Nietzsche

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »

Hey (((EBS))) Did ya miss me?

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »

:D :D :D :D SE........ Nice to see ya back, How ya doing??? :D :D :D :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

I'm in a permanently foul mood. I am dead broke. I am pretty sure my lawyer's taking the piss with the price he reckons it costs to pen a letter. My stove packed it in last week. I got caught up in a bush fire two months before bushfire season is supposed to start. I'm pretty sure there's white ants in the fence and I lost two kilos...3 and a half of which would appear to have been off my tits...so you know....pretty much as I always am.

How are you?
(I read Men at Arms again last week. Pretty sure it prevented me doing someone a mischief.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:47:11 PM by Scorched Eartha »

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »

Ah good, your doing very well then  :-p

Broke is also my continued state of being, I can relate to that big time. Lawyers are there for just exactly that purpose. If your going to be intensely disliked by the entire population, then you may as well be financially compensated gratuitously for it! They're Ba****ds!

The stove? Sorry, I got nothing there.  :-\

Bush fire? Shit that could have been really nasty. Are you in an area thats prone to it? Is everyone ok? We never have anything like that here, really quite boring up our way.   ::)

Termites need to be treated asap, certainly don't want those suckers getting into the house.  >:(

The weight thing? LoL.... Thats the womans paradox that is. never comes of the hips does it? or the stomach, or the thighs, always where its gonna piss you off most!  :D

My turn? No change, life sux and ya just gotta get on with it  ;)
Currently waiting for an opportunity to get a copy of Dodger, looking forward to getting into that one. other than that just haunting these hallowed halls, interfering and sticking my nose in, thats always fun  :D

Anyhoo, nice to see you back again  ;) :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM »

You gave me a fright , thought they had come and taken you away.  Heart feel for you  , how are the kids doing ? Your strong enough to pull through . Lost a few kilos nice, guess that means a new bikini  :o .

It is good to have you back  and you better stay around .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »

Hey (((Og))) I'm Ok. I was in a state and I don't like to inflict myself on people when I'm down - so I went away. Serp knew I was OK. He kept harassing me to email you but life kept getting in the way . Sorry. I am a selfish cow when I'm sad. He kept telling me I was too - so he did pass on your messages.

And yeah a new bikini sounds nice. I shall ask Santa.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2012, 03:41:02 AM »

SE, Just want to give you a little heads up here.

You were in a bad place for a while there, but you have good people here you can talk to, or keep company with, all of which have been through some rough times themselves. No belittlement going on, but what I'm saying is they are here and willing to support you when you're down. We all share common beliefs one way or another and it's that that gives us the ability to support and strengthen each other. If you're happier to be away at these times then fair enough, but remember we are here for you should you need us again.

My blessings.

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2012, 05:11:32 AM »

If you're happier to be away at these times then fair enough, but remember we are here for you should you need us again.
The way I read what she said translates to her being angry at others when she's sad, and that she didn't want to take it out on any of us (lol... I'm still here, you know?!)

Anyway, good to have you back, Scorched Eartha :-p
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2012, 05:27:19 AM »

Yeah, I get that Luci, What I'm offering though is the opportunity for SE to be able to come to us and take herself out of the mix for a little while and hopefully be a bit less agitated in the process.

:D :D :D And I'm sure we all appreciate she doesn't want to burn us all :D :D :D

I'm sure she understands anyway, so it's all good!  :) ;) :)

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2012, 05:57:35 AM »

No it's not anger that comes out when I am down like that...more a  free fall down an Alice in Blunderland kind of rabbit-hole. Stopping at self accusatory depression, self pity and all floors south of  derpdom...Remember the pool of tears?

Yeah. Like that; but far less attractively illustrated.

So it's not pretty -  and not to be inflicted on people at large. The "Oh woe is me how I've suffered" thing gets a bit wearing on the recipients (doesn't it Serp?)
 ;)

But thanks. I appreciate the feeling behind the concern (esp from og and Drac who are sweet ) and I'm sorry I caused it. But seriously you didn't want or need to see it. Still getting back up to speed. I'm not even correcting random people's grammar on Facebook at the mo, so you know...got a few gears to climb back up through yet, innit??

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up