Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 30, 2014, 08:51:36 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: crystal/stone magick  (Read 1034 times)

JessicaKirby

• Fir
  • A young Wiccan on an adventure
    • Piercingfetish
Re: crystal/stone magick
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 09:58:40 PM »

My stones called to me, moonstone and amethyst are the stones that resonate with me most :) Hopefully you will find yours :)

Blessed be, Lovelys.
"Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R Tolkien

Followerofwolves

• Pine
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 10:03:44 AM »

thanks, i do like to rock hunt, but in my area there isnt much. we have found some very large quartz crystals, but i know one of mine is onyx, i think bloodstone, but i havent come in contact to know. i usually feel attached to the stone if i see or feel it. sorry if this sounds weird or mushy, but it feels like the rock loves me and i love it, im devastated because my onyx has vanished, im trying to find it. as for buying or going to libraries, i cant as of yet, as i have no money. ive found a stream but cant find any stones in it, as well as the fact that its tainted buy construction up stream. they polluted what was pure. it was a hot spring that i ?felt? in the area. never saw it but knew it was there. i found it, and saw the heavy machinery, saw the oil in the water, so cant go there. :(
wolves, we are not for the light hearted.
"For the strength of the pack is the Wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack."

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »

Follower , some times when a crystal or stone has fulfilled it,s part in your life it will move on to another . When another one knows you are in need it will let you find it . Everything has one or many destiny's to fulfill , wait when you need help it will call to you .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »

This was why books were made. There are crystal encyclopedias, dictionaries, and informative books on Barnes and Noble + Books A Million + Everywhere else. Just look and buy. If you can't buy go to a local library or just go to the bookstore and write what you learn down on a notepad.

PWYP OR KYFMS!!!

:-X

SERIOUSLY!!!

You ask for advice all the time.  I don't remember anyone, including me, who told you to go buy a damn book.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 11:07:04 AM »

I don't understand why people do not make better use of the resources here at this site.....

http://wicca.com/celtic/stones/stonea-e.htm

I've used these sites as references when I did not have my BoS.  If I find something I don't have or like, I print the page nad into my BoS it goes.

http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/guide/properties-glossary.php

http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources/GemBook/gemstones_meanings.htm

http://www.crystalmetaphysicalproperties.com/?cat=3
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:07:25 AM by Khara »
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »

Follower , some times when a crystal or stone has fulfilled it,s part in your life it will move on to another . When another one knows you are in need it will let you find it . Everything has one or many destiny's to fulfill , wait when you need help it will call to you .
QFT! I was just thinking this!
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

Followerofwolves

• Pine
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 09:53:40 AM »

hmmm. never thought of it that way. thanks. as for libraries and buying books, i have no gas and no money, as for sites and research, many sites are blocked as i have to log on at school.
"For the strength of the pack is the Wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack."

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »

hmmm. never thought of it that way. thanks. as for libraries and buying books, i have no gas and no money, as for sites and research, many sites are blocked as i have to log on at school.

Well, as you can obviously get to this site, I suggest you review the stone page here at TCC.

Followerofwolves

• Pine
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 10:02:40 AM »

ill try, thats for sure, i also tend to forget that those pages are here. im an absent minded person

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 12:03:52 PM »

ill try, thats for sure, i also tend to forget that those pages are here. im an absent minded person

No worries, I am quite ahppy to remind people.   ;D

Followerofwolves

• Pine
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 09:50:56 AM »

im glad about that, never been known for my memory.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »

here check this place out      http://www.bestcrystals.com/info.html               you can find other under crystals and stones. Search and ye shall find ::) .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up