Nuked
Welcome, Guest
August 28, 2014, 10:16:10 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 8314 times)

aedh

• Hawthorn
Re: Fairies
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »

DELETED BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE JUST KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 10:26:11 PM by aedh »

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »

I think this is the 3rd time you have said that.

Why do you keep rplying my posts?

Do you enjoy my comments?

1. Actually I haven't. I vividly remember that a certain 'attitude' was a key-factor in my word.
2.3. Yes I do.
       The analysis lies in my initial post in Intro.
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

plasticxflower

• Alder
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2010, 07:24:55 AM »

My best friend can see fairies, I never really believed her and when I told her that some of my jewelry and other objects started disappearing or moving...
Now some live in my plants in my bedroom, they still move/take my stuff but not as often because I told them I knew they were there, and they harass me when I try to sleep. 0_o

An tAthair

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

My best friend can see fairies, I never really believed her and when I told her that some of my jewelry and other objects started disappearing or moving...

Sounds like your friend is a thief, to be honest.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »

I have always had times where I see something moving out of the corner of my eye and I will look and there will be nothing there. This has always botherd me because I am kinda a scaredy cat. I would like to think that it is Fairies I am seeing not something else.

fairyprincess

• Fir
  • ~Dilley~
    • Keep the Dead Alive
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »

Most of the comments here describe faires as being small; however, is it possible or likely that they can be as large as an average sized person or even larger? Or is there another being similar to the actions of a fairie- as described in this thread (disappearing when you try to look at them, changing size, sensing them but not actually seeing them)- that is about the size of a human- or taller? I ask because I think I have had a few experiences with a being similar to this.
Those that matter don't care, and those that care don't matter.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2010, 01:22:15 PM »

Most of the comments here describe faires as being small; however, is it possible or likely that they can be as large as an average sized person or even larger? Or is there another being similar to the actions of a fairie- as described in this thread (disappearing when you try to look at them, changing size, sensing them but not actually seeing them)- that is about the size of a human- or taller? I ask because I think I have had a few experiences with a being similar to this.
Personally, I'm of the opinion they can be any size. I think they are part of a particular phenomena, that can change their appearance according to the frame of reference of the observer. So if you are of a traditional, "Cottingly Fairy" persuasion, you will see little Olde Worlde dressed girls, with little butterfly wings, and bonnets, if you are of more of a Tuatha de Daanan person, you will see The Host of the Sidhe, if you are a UFO nut, you'll see Greys, or Men in Black, whatever cultural reference sits best with you. In the USA, you might see a Jackalope, or Elvis, or a Thunderbird.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »

I saw Boy George once......I think he's a farie isn't he?    8)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »

I saw Boy George once......I think he's a farie isn't he?    8)
I believe so. A big fat faerie these days.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

MEY

• Rowan
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2010, 08:10:34 AM »

"Also, you might wanna talk to your cats about eating fae critters, if they're dumb enough to do so. That could lead to some serious indigestion and stolen keys or dead flowers and such."

If this is true then I am in some serious trouble.  My kitties get mighty frisky at times and I always wonder....... and why the world DID those flowers just up and die.  No slugs or snails were visible and there was not a shred of evidence of disease either.

I have to say I am one of the disbelievers.  But, (and this is a huge but), since I do believe in all types of energy sources, and that there are things that we cannot account for in our lives (missing keys that you KNOW you had in your purse because you are practicing a new habit to be more reliable), I have also got to say that everything is possible.

All that is living carries an energy source.  I like to think it is linked to our souls.  And when our bodies die, our energy is released into the world, maybe to become another human, but certainly re incarnated. So if you think on, like finds like. If our energy is out there without a body and their energy is out there traveling through dimensions we cannot see; maybe we have a lot more in common than previously thought.

I also agree (head nodding while typing) about the alien references and what could be the Fae.  One more wrinkle. What if it is an extreme case of evolution and they have merely found a way of time travel?  That could essentially be us from the future. Large eyes to better see the computer screen, long fingers to better type with, small mouths because we hardly eat leading sedentary lives in front of the computer, and no sex organs because we all procreate in a pitre dish! Something to think on, eh?

kitten

• Alder
    • Home witch hub
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2010, 10:57:15 AM »

Hello Green Woman,
I do see faeries. I've been meditating and doing my best to do pathworkings and I can tell you that some do appear more clearly than others. I don't really know their names yet, but one is the Storm Lord, and every time the winds blow, or the rain falls, I open my study window for a moment and in he comes. I think they fey are starting to contact us because they want us to help them take care of the environment. The planet is dying and it needs us to do our bit to take care of it better.
Best,
Tasneem

NyteShaed

• Ash
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2010, 02:20:19 PM »

I no can eatz pixies?  But they iz tasty!
\
  \

Carbon

• Holly
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »

Nyteshaed -

Seriously? This is like the 5th thread you've posted random pics in that have little to nothing to do with the conversation @ hand.

NyteShaed

• Ash
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »

Nyteshaed -

Seriously? This is like the 5th thread you've posted random pics in that have little to nothing to do with the conversation @ hand.

I think you are distracted by the cute pictures and don't realize that there is relevant text on each side of them.

Might be a function of senility, or some mini strokes from a lifetime of smoking.

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2010, 02:38:29 AM »

Cute =]

Back on topic...has anyone ever heard of Fae being able to influence the human mind? Just a random thing I heard somewhere (can't for the life of me remember where) and wondered if anyone has heard it?

If not maybe I misheard...=/
If at first you don't succeed....give up skydiving =]

To believe you must fight, to fight you must have faith and to have faith you must desire to learn
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up