Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 01, 2014, 04:13:44 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 8355 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: Fairies
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »

Cute =]

Back on topic...has anyone ever heard of Fae being able to influence the human mind? Just a random thing I heard somewhere (can't for the life of me remember where) and wondered if anyone has heard it?

If not maybe I misheard...=/
I tend to think they have no form of their own, and take whatever shape they can from the observer's mind. Cultural references change over the years, and so do the descriptions of these creatures. Today, the U.F.O and Alien phenomena are probably the most reported. There are many similarities between Alien encounters, and Faerie encounters. The pointy ears, green skin, missing time, abduction, strange sexual assaults, lights in the night, gifts that disappear as soon as the encounter is over, (Faerie gold, Alien Technology) Also, the likelihood of repeat encounters, the ''recovered memory'' syndrome recounted in both instances.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 02:59:20 AM »

Supernatural had an episode recently where Dean was abducted by what he thought were aliens but they turned out to be fairies.

<----------chiming in with useless trivia.  8)

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 04:44:33 AM »

Supernatural had an episode recently where Dean was abducted by what he thought were aliens but they turned out to be fairies.

<----------chiming in with useless trivia.  8)
Not useless, it proves my point.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2010, 02:18:04 AM »

Thank you =] I now know where I heard it (a friend when we visited the Red Spring -Chalice Well- in Glastonbury) and your explainations make a lot of sense.

Unfortunately, I don't watch Supernatural MissTree, but I'm beginning to think I should =P
If at first you don't succeed....give up skydiving =]

To believe you must fight, to fight you must have faith and to have faith you must desire to learn

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2010, 09:12:01 AM »

You should. If for no other reason than Sam & Dean are hawt!

(Is it wrong to admit sometimes I mute the tv volume and play Barry White songs when I'm watching Supernatural?  :-p)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 09:14:30 AM by MissTree »

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2010, 09:18:57 AM »

Maybe a little...but then I'm just as bad with Spike from Buffy....*hides* Good thing my fianc? knows I love him  :-p

To believe you must fight, to fight you must have faith and to have faith you must desire to learn

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2010, 09:22:11 AM »

His accent is amazing. For the longest time, I thought he actually was British!

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2010, 11:02:51 AM »

Ahaha. I didn't, but then my fianc? is from London originally and I live in Oxford so I saw straight through it  :-p He IS good though.

Aaaaaand...back on topic before we COMPLETELY de-rail this thread...

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2010, 08:44:57 PM »

Psh, who needs supernatural when you have Vampire Diaries?

Those boys make it hard to notice anything else as attractive...
End EG's derail.
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »

Ahaha. I didn't, but then my fianc? is from London originally and I live in Oxford so I saw straight through it  :-p He IS good though.

Aaaaaand...back on topic before we COMPLETELY de-rail this thread...
I didn't realise he was American until I saw him being interviewed on TV. And I'm usually quite good on accents. (It's kind of back on topic, because he was being interviewed with John Barrowman)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 06:32:45 AM by Serpentium »

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2010, 07:23:41 AM »

Haha. John Barrowman....fairy? Surely not! *mock-shock*

And anyway...still hot, even if he does play for the other team. His singing voice is to die for!

fevernever

• Willow
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2010, 09:54:37 AM »

Well I am not quiete sure if they are faries but it all started when I began to watch auras of things and then these orbs of lights, really small maybe smaller than a tennis ball keep always floating around me and everywhere I go. They shine in different colors, from light blue to red and white or sometimes yellow.
  For a time I thought maybe I had some problem with my vision, because every time I look up at the sky I see infine amounts of sparks so it is really sad I cannot watch the sky freely because these sparks shine so much.
  Anyways one night (in my room I try to cover every possible hole so no light can get through) I was staring up at the ceiling and these vivid red orbs began to float around, I kind of got scared because when I was little three giant green orbs cornered me, so I assuming these might be erhmmm...faries???
The glitterin' lights of hell
I'm missin' sin!

vampirekitty1089

• Fir
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »

Psh, who needs supernatural when you have Vampire Diaries?

Those boys make it hard to notice anything else as attractive...
End EG's derail.
Damon is particularly sexy if I do say so myself. Stefan hot as well but, Damon wins.
Yep.... That's definitely a scatabevapuss.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2010, 04:45:35 PM »

Eric from True Blood.... That is all

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2010, 07:36:53 AM »

Gaah! This is not some fictional Vampire gushy club for moonstruck would be blood donors!
 "Oooh, ooh, take me Eric, chase me, Damon"
Anyway, Blade would so Daywalk the lot of them into oblivion without so much as breaking a sweat!
This is a serious thread.  ::)  About Fairies!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up