Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 22, 2014, 05:53:34 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 9143 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: Fairies
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2010, 08:37:47 AM »

This ^ You girls are gross.
I'm not a girl, you silly cat.  ;)

eta; Not that gross either! >:(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 08:44:05 AM by Serpentium »
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2010, 11:35:19 AM »

Gaah! This is not some fictional Vampire gushy club for moonstruck would be blood donors!
 "Oooh, ooh, take me Eric, chase me, Damon"
Anyway, Blade would so Daywalk the lot of them into oblivion without so much as breaking a sweat!
This is a serious thread.  ::)  About Fairies!

This ^ You girls are gross.

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

*ducks & runs giggling out of the thread*

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2010, 11:47:32 AM »

Gaah! This is not some fictional Vampire gushy club for moonstruck would be blood donors!
 "Oooh, ooh, take me Eric, chase me, Damon"
Anyway, Blade would so Daywalk the lot of them into oblivion without so much as breaking a sweat!
This is a serious thread.  ::)  About Fairies!
Ok you are a guy. You telling me that you do not have a thing for Selene from Underworld??

phoenixfire

• Cypress
  • I'm back, baby.
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »

Ok you are a guy. You telling me that you do not have a thing for Selene from Underworld??

I'm a girl and I didn't post in this thread before now because you all make me want to vomit. Good day.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »

I recommend you get that stick out of your butt. We are just having fun, no need for you to be a jerk.

phoenixfire

• Cypress
  • I'm back, baby.
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »

Yes, then I don't want to hear any of the women in this thread complain about the objectification of women. If I do, I will promptly call you a hypocrite.

As an aside, the portrayal of vampires as sex symbols in the media is stupid. I am willing to bet that none of you have ever actually engaged in vampirism, and if you were a victim of such, you probably wouldn't feel the same way about it.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »

Yes, then I don't want to hear any of the women in this thread complain about the objectification of women. If I do, I will promptly call you a hypocrite.

As an aside, the portrayal of vampires as sex symbols in the media is stupid. I am willing to bet that none of you have ever actually engaged in vampirism, and if you were a victim of such, you probably wouldn't feel the same way about it.
Please clarify for me,What does saying someone is attractive have to do with the objectification of women? And you have engaged in vampirism? Also I did not say that vampires are attractive, I just said that the guy who plays a character in a TV show is attractive. If you have such a problem with this thread then why do you feel the need to hang around in it?

phoenixfire

• Cypress
  • I'm back, baby.
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2010, 03:17:42 PM »

Please clarify for me,What does saying someone is attractive have to do with the objectification of women?
It's simple. This conversation is an objectification of men.

And you have engaged in vampirism?
I have.

Also I did not say that vampires are attractive, I just said that the guy who plays a character in a TV show is attractive.
I never said you personally did. That is why I said "As an aside", meaning that comment was tangential to the conversation at hand.
If you have such a problem with this thread then why do you feel the need to hang around in it?
I happen to like the original topic, but I find the current strain of conversation to be vapid.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »

Now I am interested. Why did you engage in vampirism? Not saying this to be mean, I am really interested.

phoenixfire

• Cypress
  • I'm back, baby.
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

My reasons are my own. But it is not an experience that fits into a preteen girl's vampire fantasy.

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

Dear Gushy Females In This Thread,

Please stop making women look retarded. Plsthxdiaf. Why does every single media portrayal of ANYTHING have to be rated as a sex object? Men do this shit and you bitch about it. Then some turn around and start acting exactly the same thing - only with more giggles and squee and less belching and penis-measuring. You suck.

Disgruntled,
- Cat.

Dear Disgruntled Cat,
        Aren't you over-reacting a bit? I can't speak for anyone else, but I was just joking around. Did any of this thread merit you telling us we suck & should die in a fire? I'd also rather not be lumped in with the "bitch when men do the same" group. I object to that generalization. Show me where I've complained about jokes about women or guys posting about hot actresses. Hell, half the time I chime in!
I realize my sense of humor tends to run on the crude, immature side most of the time, so if anyone is offended by what I've posted so far ITT, (or elsewhere for that matter) I apologize.

Sincerely -
        A cheeky tree :-P

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »

My reasons are my own. But it is not an experience that fits into a preteen girl's vampire fantasy.
Sadly most of the time Hollywoods portrayal of almost anything in this world is not anything close to the truth. They have defiantly tried to romanticise vampires. I am guilty of watching movies and reading books where vampires are portrayed in this way. I for one do not believe in vampires, and I read and watch these things purely for the entertainment value.

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »

Fair enough. :-) I'll make more of an effort to keep my derailing in check.

phoenixfire

• Cypress
  • I'm back, baby.
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:20 PM »

Sadly most of the time Hollywoods portrayal of almost anything in this world is not anything close to the truth. They have defiantly tried to romanticise vampires. I am guilty of watching movies and reading books where vampires are portrayed in this way. I for one do not believe in vampires, and I read and watch these things purely for the entertainment value.

It's not a matter of belief or disbelief. It's a matter of perception and reality.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »

Never watched it, so no. I was quite sweet on Willow, from Buffy, and entertained fantasies of De-Lesbiating her though, if that's any help.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up