Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 31, 2014, 10:04:04 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 8881 times)

Nura

• Oak
Re: Fairies
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »

For some reason I found the fact that you went for Willow, instead of the other 2 main female characters so sweet :D. She was my favorite character.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2010, 10:54:03 PM »

Speaking as a man, I have no problem with being objectified by women.
But I do resent being used sexually by Vampiric Fairies. They masquerade as normal hot women, but always leave me feeling drained, listless, and in need of amphetamines.
And succubus sex is just plain raep. As anyone who has ever woken to find one of these monsters riding them can attest. And don't even get me stated on Crocodile women. *shudders*
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »

For some reason I found the fact that you went for Willow, instead of the other 2 main female characters so sweet :D. She was my favorite character.
Willow was sweet, and cute too. Cordelia was far too "up herself" in Buffy, although as a character, she matured nicely in Angel. And Buffy, I just wanted to slap her. Professing to be some kind of a Vampire Slayer? How did she do that then? By attempting to "Lurve" them to death? (Spike, Angel, and who knows how many more we never got to know about?)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Shagger!
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2010, 11:08:06 PM »

ROFL

Kiriya

• Pine
  • The Lioness Within
    • MySpaz
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2010, 01:38:28 AM »

Willow was sweet, and cute too. Cordelia was far too "up herself" in Buffy, although as a character, she matured nicely in Angel. And Buffy, I just wanted to slap her. Professing to be some kind of a Vampire Slayer? How did she do that then? By attempting to "Lurve" them to death? (Spike, Angel, and who knows how many more we never got to know about?)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Shagger!

I believe the correct reference here is Buffy The Vampire Layer....works better.

I'M SORRY CURIOSITY!!! I didn't mean to de-rail....I'll be good I promise...*offers live mice to play with as an apology*
If at first you don't succeed....give up skydiving =]

To believe you must fight, to fight you must have faith and to have faith you must desire to learn

graywolf

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

I have only seen one fairy in my life.  It was a summer day. I was sitting on my front porch in which there is a flower garden right in front of my front porch. I was sitting their just enjoying nature. I was relaxing after a hard day at work. I was just sitting there relaxing when I saw this what looked like a miniature women with little wings fly fast out of the garden torward me with a smile on its face. It paused very briefly before it shot straight up and over my house to I do not no where. I jumped up and ran around my house to look for the fairy. I never could find it. For days I could not believe what I saw. But my eyes where not wrong in what they saw.  In my experience I believe that it is the fairy that let me see it and not that I could see it.  Ever since that day I look at things differently. 

sarahbethany57

• Elm
    • explore the shadows
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:44 PM »

Fairies are fascinating to me. I collect fairy art and figurines. When I was little I thought I saw one (but it was just after watching 'A Fairy Tale" so...) my friends and i used to make fairy houses and clothing. I really want to become closer to the fey, I actually just bought, A Witch's Guide to Faery Folk by edain McCoy earlier today and I can't wait to read it :)

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »

I am going to get a fairy tattoo. 
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

sarahbethany57

• Elm
    • explore the shadows
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2011, 12:35:45 AM »

that's awesome, i would love to get a fairy tattoo someday if i can decide on one

Em.O

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »

Oh I intend on getting a faerie tattoo too! Great minds think alike :)
I'm actually very interested in faeries myself. I'm always trying to be close with them, though none have ever directly contacted me...yet. I am very jealous of everyone who has seen them. Actually, I have a little question. I recall hearing from my friend that faeries don't like the colour red. Is that true? I've been trying to search this but I can't seem to be able to find anything. I mean, I understand them liking green, but what is it about red? Or was my friend misinformed?
-I want to be reborn as an ocean-

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »

Oh I intend on getting a faerie tattoo too! Great minds think alike :)
I'm actually very interested in faeries myself. I'm always trying to be close with them, though none have ever directly contacted me...yet. I am very jealous of everyone who has seen them. Actually, I have a little question. I recall hearing from my friend that faeries don't like the colour red. Is that true? I've been trying to search this but I can't seem to be able to find anything. I mean, I understand them liking green, but what is it about red? Or was my friend misinformed?

I've never heard of them disliking the color red before.  Many faeries, such as leprechauns, were believed to wear red coats prior to people associating green with them.  But there's such a huge variety of faeries that it may be true with some.  I'll have to research that some more.
"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country." -George Washington

Em.O

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »

I've never heard of them disliking the color red before.  Many faeries, such as leprechauns, were believed to wear red coats prior to people associating green with them.  But there's such a huge variety of faeries that it may be true with some.  I'll have to research that some more.
Hm well there's a chance she was mistaken. I'll ask her where she heard it from and see if it's a reputable source. I've been trying to research it but I can't seem to be able to find anything on colours. It would be nice to know though because my parents bought some red paint for the door but I somehow convinced them to hold off on painting it just yet because I don't want something that would discourage faeries from coming. If you do find anything I would greatly appreciate it since I can't seem to be able to find anything at all.
-I want to be reborn as an ocean-

willowrunner

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »

When your friend astral projects does she ever recall seeing other beings, or does this just happen with fairies and auras?

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »

Hm well there's a chance she was mistaken. I'll ask her where she heard it from and see if it's a reputable source. I've been trying to research it but I can't seem to be able to find anything on colours. It would be nice to know though because my parents bought some red paint for the door but I somehow convinced them to hold off on painting it just yet because I don't want something that would discourage faeries from coming. If you do find anything I would greatly appreciate it since I can't seem to be able to find anything at all.
Traditionally, all the libations (saucers full of milk, etc) people left out for the wee folk, were specifically to stop them coming and messing with you. If (And I'm deliberately leaving the door open on this) they do exist, they are the last people you'd want to be involved with.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2011, 10:18:14 AM »

Traditionally, all the libations (saucers full of milk, etc) people left out for the wee folk, were specifically to stop them coming and messing with you. If (And I'm deliberately leaving the door open on this) they do exist, they are the last people you'd want to be involved with.

This... again and again...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up