Nuked
Welcome, Guest
December 21, 2014, 10:41:30 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 9372 times)

ormond

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Re: Fairies
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2011, 09:20:11 AM »

I've been practicing magic in one way or another for many years and in the last year or two became really good friends with someone I'd known for longer. She can see fairies and has been able to since she was a child. I've recently become aware of Fae presence in my daily life but I would like to also SEE them. From what I can understand, my friend astral projects out of her body slightly to see them. She can still see the room she's in, and the people (who now have oras) but the fairies are there as well. She's always been able to do this! It's quite amazing.

So my question then is: are there any other people in the world that can do this? I'm very interested in comparing experiences and interpretations of the Fairies (as there are quite a few different kinds that we've identified so far!) Also, can anyone confirm that this is the method they use to see Fairies? I want to learn how to see them better; I can only see them at night when I'm very tired (ie. stayed up all night writing a paper) and occasionally when I'm meditating.

Thank you!
Was reading this topic as a guest before being accepted to the forum and find the idea of your friend seeing fairies interesting,

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2011, 12:21:12 PM »

Turn on your light switch. Instant daylight. Your heating. Instant summer. Or hot water tap. Luxurious heated water. 
Where do you think all that comes from? Electricity? Fairy blood.
We have been using them for generations now, to power our modern world. Hydro electricity? from mashing up Undines through Turbines. Wind turbines? Sylphs. Fossil fuels? Gnomes. And fire? Salamanders. All the elementals are now being harvested like wheat. Trapped and channelled along copper wires to fuel our homes, manufacture our technologies. Getting used up to power our love of the internal combustion engine. The decreasing numbers of wild Fairys are not too well disposed towards us. Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Floods, are all attempts to redress the balance a little. So next time you want to 'feel their energies' people, stick your fingers in a light socket. Or short the poles between a car battery with a rod of iron. Iron has always been known to disrupt them, but copper traps and enslaves them, because of it's lower resistance. Gold, with it's resistance of zero, traps them inertly, and the power is then transmuted into another kind of magic. Economics. A glamour. A spell that makes people value a worthless metal.
After all, what good is gold? You can't eat it, or drink it, you can't carry much of it around. It's too soft to use for tools, and gives no useful chemicals, as it cannot oxidise. Yet it can bankrupt whole economies, drive men mad, and makes people fall in love with it.
So next time you think about fairies, try not to think of them as little winged, pointy eared Tinkerbells, (A Tinker was one who worked metal) but as Slaves, purely valued as industry driving captives. Now do you still wonder why they hate and avoid us?   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:39:22 PM by Serpentium »
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

wiccanfan

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »

my house has lots of them
nathan

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2012, 05:03:37 PM »

my house has lots of them

You're confused dear. I think you'll find it's not lots of fairies in your house, but lots of bats in your belfry that you experience.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2012, 03:07:09 AM »

Think you mean Bellevue SE.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2012, 08:32:43 AM »

Think you mean Bellevue SE.

LOL!!!  OG, only someone from our area would get that...
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »

Arne I was referring to the 18 century asylum in England . Wonderful place , chained you to the wall and there you stayed . A man could commit his wife just on his say so or parents their children ; in most cases it was for life . If you weren't crazy going in you would be in a short time. They closed in the early 1990's.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2012, 11:25:49 AM »

Arne I was referring to the 18 century asylum in England . Wonderful place , chained you to the wall and there you stayed . A man could commit his wife just on his say so or parents their children ; in most cases it was for life . If you weren't crazy going in you would be in a short time. They closed in the early 1990's.
And were relocated in Gotham City, as The Arkham Asylum.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »

They moved it again to Washington D.C. .

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2012, 12:24:57 PM »

From where it spread like a virus, infecting every political institution it came into contact with, before finally being put down in a bloodless coup, by the Golden Apple Corps of the Legion of Dynamic Discord in the year 2015. (Remember, I called it first)

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2012, 12:35:38 PM »

From where it spread like a virus, infecting every political institution it came into contact with, before finally being put down in a bloodless coup, by the Golden Apple Corps of the Legion of Dynamic Discord in the year 2015. (Remember, I called it first)

Well I hope they're recruiting their front-line troops from some place other than that website were all the so called Discordians loiter...because that mob will got lost on the way to the Capitol Building. They couldnt find their arses with both hands in their back pockets, that mob.

eta: Or organise a piss up in a brewery.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:36:50 PM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

poppylou

• Willow
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »

As EBS already knows, my first post on this forum was about fae types stuffs. Something in that area was bothering me, but they seemed to have buggered off after i placed some crystals by my windowsill. Quick question, Are goblins the same as fae/fairies?
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and Heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »

There are many schools of thought on the whole "fairy tale creature" idea.  Many believe, as do I, that they are all some form of Fey.  Note the difference,  human and humanistic beings are Fae, mystical creatures with wings and other such types are Fey.

Then there are those who will argue with you that anything that is not human in form is simply a mutated or deformed animal of some sort. 

Then we get the alien crowd.

I was raised that all "mystical" creatures were a type of Fey and in the end, they were all governed by Faerie.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:43:13 PM by Doom Monkey »
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

poppylou

• Willow
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2013, 01:13:15 PM »

Thankyou for the clarification :) So, Humanoid is fAE, other such are fEY. Gottit :)
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and Heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

Wrong , guess I will have to explain the differ type of beings you wrongly call the Fae .
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up