Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 21, 2014, 09:08:27 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samhain  (Read 1191 times)

TheGreenWizard

• Rowan
  • Which way on the Golden Brick Road shall I go?
Re: Samhain
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »

Hope everyone had a peaceful Samhain.  Mine was very different this year.  Unsettling.  A heavy energy in a circle gathering that affected many of us.  So heavy in fact that I had to come home and ground again.  A guided meditation that I could only go so far in participation.  We were suppose to fly with the Hag and the spirits of those crossed over, something kept sending me to sit on a hill top and watch only.  It has taken until today for the effects to wear off.  I am still trying to make sense of it.

Arnemetia, I hope you're better now! My Samhain was... interesting, for lack of a better word. Two spirits came into my dreams and woke me up, because I forgot (in my sleepiness and thus haste to get to bed) to put out an offering to the spirits who were passing and to Mother Earth and Father Sky. Let's just say, I immediately went and got an apple, cut it up and slathered it with honey. No more bad dreams after that.

Note to self: always remember the honey. And be thankful for your friends and loved ones (whose Dream selves protected me in my dream - but that's another story).
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: Samhain
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2013, 10:23:05 PM »

My Samhain was sad after all the guests from the reception were gone and
everyone in bed. I lit candles, meditated and prayed for those who had
passed. I left an offering of pumpkin bread and wine, and went to bed. I think this is one Samhain I will never forget.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up