Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 01, 2014, 11:24:26 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 11872 times)

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #330 on: April 02, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »

Guess I can't show the CD to everyone then ...............oh pooh.........
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2012, 02:53:32 AM »

I don't know why you wouldn't since you feature in it quite prominently.

By the way - can i have my fairy costume back?

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #332 on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:21 AM »

:-* :-* Oh okay.. You should see how well it came out in the 3D format ........whoa ......so true to life ....... :o :D :D ;D
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2012, 12:49:19 AM »

Well, that's one way to make it look bigger.

Hahahah, sorry OG. Couldn't resist.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2012, 08:10:52 AM »

No sleep-no dream.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2012, 08:50:49 AM »

No sleep-no dream.

I know. Your stressed over your mom. Try a 5 mg tablet of Melatonin. It's not a sleeping pill but will help you relax so you can sleep....no more than one weeks use.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #336 on: April 13, 2012, 03:32:53 PM »

I know. Your stressed over your mom. Try a 5 mg tablet of Melatonin. It's not a sleeping pill but will help you relax so you can sleep....no more than one weeks use.

or... a nice big dose of natural L-tryptophan... have a nice thick turkey breast sandwich... :D 
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
~Thomas Paine

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #337 on: April 13, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »

Thanks guys Ill give them a try.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
« Reply #338 on: April 13, 2012, 08:21:45 PM »

A soak in the tub always puts me to sleep.   :)

I dreamed that I trust trashed* an old boyfriend's house.  I was very upset with him over something.  We were living together and he threw me out of the house.  He did something that I can't remember what, but I was deeply hurt.  I could feel the emotional pain even after I woke up.  In real life he deeply hurt me...or rather I think I deeply hurt myself because I loved him so much.

About a month a month ago I dreamed of another old boyfriend every night for a week.  He and I had a bad breakup.  We still don't like each other and it's been over 30 years.  We see each other here and there and it's like we're in competion with each other.  It annoys me that I let him get to me.

Why am I dreaming of old boyfriends?

* Edit
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:00:23 AM by The Pet Goddess »
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #339 on: April 14, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »

In dreams it's really not so much about who we dream of but rather the information within the dream itself.

You are in a situation that your not totally comfortable with and subconsciously you're getting ready to move on. This could be a relationship with a partner or even a work related situation.
In any event, subconsciously you feel it's starting to break down and you fear (or at least have some anxiety) the stress and pain that will follow.
In essence, your dream is conditioning you to the eventual break up so it will hurt less. Despite that, nothing is written in stone.

It's not clear to me if this is a choice for you (is it within your control) or if it's something you are sensing from the other party.
Regardless, it really doesn't matter if it's something you want to maintain or allow to break, you still need to sit down with those involved and open up a discussion. You feel somethings not right and it's time to clear the air, to fix it or move on.

I trust that makes sense to you and that it helps with the choices to be made.

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
« Reply #340 on: April 14, 2012, 11:14:08 AM »

I trust that makes sense to you and that it helps with the choices to be made.

It makes a world of sense.  Thank you.

It's a matter of hoping that someone with a bad track record is not lying to me...this time.  I can live with the truth.  What I cannot live with is putting my life on hold for a lie that goes on and on.  I know it will hurt me deeply if it's all a sham, but the pain of living every day wondering how it will end is a greater agony.  Even if I never know the truth, I need to live for today and not for a tomorrow that may never be.
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #341 on: April 14, 2012, 12:21:34 PM »

Your very welcome. I am some what empathic and can gain some small insights from peoples writtings from time to time.

If anyon wants to share a dream, but in pm rather for every one to see, I'd be happy to attempt a "reading" of it.

It works best if the dream is fresh in your mind and you still feel the emotion of it.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2012, 11:30:28 PM »

I dreamed of a world not filled with destructive yet intrinsically incompetent  trolls from pd messing with websites where perfectly (mostly) harmless people come to talk with like minded souls.

But it was dull and didn't afford me too many new arsehole ripping opportunities so I am glad it wasn't real.

**Looks sternly at NyghtReine**
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2012, 06:39:04 AM »

Okay, DM, I have another dream for you.

I was riding a bicycle very fast and recklessly down the middle of a road.  There were cars trying to pass me but I could see they were afraid that I might weave into their path.  All of a sudden I was riding the bicycle down a street I was familiar with and towards a house where I had lived as a young child.  I must have hit something as I ended up in a ditch of water.  I was half in the ditch and half on the road.  I was very afraid that cars would come down the street and run over me.  I managed to get out of the ditch was take the very mangled bike home.  It was my dad's bike and he was livid when he saw it and ranted and raved.  I later looked for what I could have possibly hit with the bike that did so much damage.  There was nothing I could see.  It was as if I had hit an invisible wall.  What perplexed me most was that I had been riding slow at that point as my house was only a few feet down the road.  I don't understand how there could have been so much damage for the slow speed I had been going.

I know somewhat of what the dream might mean, as I have taken a stand against something that hurts and angers me greatly.  I have put myself out there and have been dodging bullets.  What I don't understand is where my dad fits into all this, except that he is my adversary in this issue, although he doesn't know how strongly I am campaigning.  I am now determined to keep my mouth shut and be a grass roots, behind the scenes supporter of my cause.

Thank you!

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »

The old home represents a place of safety, an idea that you are attempting to defend or maintain.
Your ride down the road and ultimate crash is you feeling vulnerable and exposed to physical, but most to emotional hurt.
Your father is an authority or set of rules that have created the situation you are fighting against.

The key here is the bike. It's the cause you are working against. You feel that you have had an impact (done some damage) and that's why you are getting some negative attention (the rant and raving of your father) but now you are stepping back. Basically going into hiding.
When you had the crash you were laying on the road and you were afraid. You were out in the open, exposed and under attack.
In your real life, something happen that has shaken your resolve.

You need to re evaluate your position. What ever this cause is, if you are not breaking any laws and your fight against "it" is just, then you need to decide if it's a fight worth fighting. Or are you prepared to take a back seat?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Up