Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 29, 2014, 05:44:06 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 10771 times)

Doktor Howl

• Hazel
  • The Juden of Paganism.
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 10:03:12 AM »

I dreamt about that damned fish again.   >:(
WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS CREW

Mijska5

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »

I dreamt that I was lost in college...and the other night I was at college and zombies were attacking me.

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »

What I believe is beside the point. The fact is they are premonitory, ie they happen IRL at a later date. The important ones that could affect others or myself, I act on if I am able. I am not always able, so I am not sure why I have them. For those that are unimportant, I merely muse on them after they happen.

I see..
I have a never ending disagreement with a friend. He's all cold science with that. I'm more under "use it or loose it" umbrella
The short version:
Th: Dreams are garbage icons and emotions reserved/stocked in our mind. It disposes them while being asleep.
L: If you trust your dreams to be 'prophetical' they shall. [...] If you trust them as 'garbage' they shall as well. (I trust my dreams to be tranquil and fun)

In every NewYears Eve, there are cheep almanacs sold almost everywhere.. They always include 'dream-interpreter'. So, crap==money, dirty water == fuss, red == soon, dead people == long life etc...
I was wondering, under my theory in dream-meanings, if that could be a code (once you get to believe the interpreter) by which your SubC would 'learn' and communicate 'better' with you..

Last night I dreamt about getting at the gate of a really old mansion. It was supposed to be haunted or something...
Opened the gate, got in, and start going up the stairs. Once I foot was touching one step, the next one seemed to sparkle.. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get on the top of the stairs; my alarm clock went on.
I hope for the next episode to be soon...
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

Kypress

• Hawthorn
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »

I don't remember what I dreamed last night except that I woke up more exhausted than normal and sick--fever, cough, sore throat, and body aches.
I may be a Christian, but I'm not going to shove my faith down your throat.  There's a difference between religion and faith, and I'm tired of cults trying to claim they are a religion.
Blogs: 
http://kypressdesigns.blogspot.com   (crafts)
http://lifeofmamah.blogspot.com  (life)

Pricilla M.

• Fir
  • PHL
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 12:11:16 PM »

I rarely dream but last night I dreampt about my dead mother. Every time I see her in a dream I start crying uncontrollibly but this time I talked to her. And when I hugged her she didnt attack me so that was good. I dont understand though its like every time I forget about her I dream about her like she dosent want to be forgotten. so thats mine.  :-\
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing."
? Julie Cuccia Watts

?It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.?
? Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Black Hat Guy

• Ash
  • Agent of Chaos
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »

I dreamt I didn't have to work today.  This dream was wrong, though it was surprisingly relaxing, compared to previous days.
Like you, but with poor impulse control

Edward Collett

• Cypress
  • Pride <3
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »

Had a dream that there was a Discordian (the sign out front said so) mansion that was a weathered pink/lavendar version of the Addams' family mansion that was on a hill of a cliff that was 19 feet above the ocean. The ocean was grey, the sky was white, and the grass was black. And really sharp. All the Discordians were painted up like Insane Clown Posse clowns and the mansion was booby trapped.

I spent hours running around this place as the upper story was built like an old theater house with a large open foyer and a thousand passageways and rooms and nooks and crannies and ropes just waiting to strangle people.

It was freaking weird, man. The people inside thought it was the only safe haven left in a world that had been robbed of color and light. And they were right.
My kind of house.

Ellesm?ra-Rhun?n

• Cypress
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »

I went shoe shopping a few days ago and there were a pair of trainers I didn't buy (after a lot of discussion.) I dreamt everyone was wearing them and stary pairs were chasing me. Happy days.
Bones is awsome. Go Hodgins for knowing were they were. Go Booth for the dramtic running. "Do you know were we are?"

(from Gravedigger)

Luna12

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »

Way too screwed up to start explaining everything in writing!!

All I can say is that there were aliens disguised as humans, a schoolbus that was flying like a plane and crashed (me in it) a private high school campus which I was obviously a student as I had my uniform on....and lots of chase and run to avoid the aliens and guns and....oh ..a crountry singer I was falling in love with....

I know screwed up....don't know what I had to eat before I went to bed to cause this dream but I know I woke up more exhausted then when I went to bed!!!!

Must be that mark in my left arm!!! lol
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:44:47 PM by Luna12 »

Edward Collett

• Cypress
  • Pride <3
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 01:35:50 PM »

The other night I had a dream about me and I crash-landed into this District of what seemed like the United States.  This District was cut-off from the rest of society and the country and it was dark and rather beat down.  Imagine those alley ways where homeless people gathered by a fire lit on a metal barrel/trash can with all of those newspapers rolling on the ground and trash and broken boards all over the roads.  It was dark and many of the street lights were broken.  Off in the distance was a single nice, very elegant mansion that stood overtop of all other buildings in the area.  My friend Nikki (she's my best friend in real life) appeared shortly after, a blue aura glowing around her.  She found me after I had landed and I was walking around confused.  She more or less bumped into me after being chased by these guys with red auras around them.
-- Skips a bunch of scenes I went through to get to the main point --

Well it seems that these auras were generated by something in everyones' DNA in that district that affiliated them with Water or Fire.  After children reach a certain age they are sent to the mansion mentioned earlier and put to a test that will then show what they are affiliated with.  Then, whenever a light were to flash on their bodies they'd either glow blue or red (to show their affiliation).  The Fires were forced to join together and same with the Waters.  If family members were opposing colors then they must be separated.  Nikki explained this all to me in my dream, bit by bit and I didn't have a color.  I was apparently destined to be the one to end this war between Fires and Waters (just names, nothing really dominant about the names like powers or w/e.  The dream seemed to be more science fiction-based than fantasy.  There were high-tec guns and all that, so it took place in the future).  The person who controlled the mansion was the reason Waters and Fires were at war, it was like a game to him and after the DNA had been brought forth and shown, personalities changed.  If they were Red they became aggressive and rude.  If they were Blue they became passive and kind (mostly traits they carried anyway, they were only exaggerated once the water/fire affiliation was shown).  For the most part it was like a large gang war that happened in this district cut-off from society.  I thought it would make an amazing book but I'm much too lazy to type it all out into one.

Anyway, that's the gist of my dream.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2010, 02:41:09 AM »

I could so rite a story around that...including a 5th elemental group called "Ether", which would be a combination of all 4 (Earth, Air, Fire, Water), and would have free-reign over any and all parts of the city.  Would definately be interesting.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Tiki

• Ash
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2010, 02:42:23 PM »

I dreamt about my friend Space Cowboy... that something was amiss. So I texted him this morning, and he said that he's been ill. :(

Pricilla M.

• Fir
  • PHL
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2010, 07:31:52 AM »

I dreamt that I was in one of the Austin Powers movies it was weird.
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing."
? Julie Cuccia Watts

?It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.?
? Antoine de Saint-Exupery

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2010, 08:17:37 AM »

It was a doosy
I was in some city in the United States. Sitting on a balcony of a hotel having drinks with the mayor.
From where we sat, we could look over the city as the hotel had been built on top of a hill and the balcony was over hanging a cliff.
Below us was a high school and we watched the band members running around. Conversation was about them. Seems someone had been hurt and the had come together to raise funds for an operation.
I was about to comment about the band when I noticed off in the distance a large black column of smoke. It was coming from a crater in the ground maybe 5 or 10 miles out of town, was about 1/4 of a mile wide and had climbed maybe 20 miles high. (it did have a small mushroom top to it but I don't recall a bang)
The mayor said that it looked like the dump was on fire. Just then there was a fire ball inside the smoke that rose maybe 5 miles and followed by a ring of flame on the ground. It had the look of burning liquid propane and was moving fast. I decided it was time to get indoors. Just after we closed the doors a shock wave hit and the place shook. After a few minutes when it seemed to have calmed down, we went out side. Where we had been sitting was now a pile of bricks, wood and debris. The city had been devastated. The school totally twisted and smashed, bodies every where. Some moving some not. Looking around it seemed that the school had been targeted by the blast as it was hardest hit. The mayor went off to do her thing and I found myself talking to a man. He was very short and fat. Almost round. Slicked back hair and his left eye was huge, sort of like little orphan Anne's. Twice as large as normal and a Hugh black smudge instead of a real eye. I remember saying I needed to find my cell phone to call my wife. He said something I can't remember and I woke up.

Kypress

• Hawthorn
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »

It starts out with me shopping with a group of preppy rich girls--I mean, so preppy it hurts.  We were going to millionaire garage sales and my lack of funds made me depressed.  I got tired of it so I went to meet with my family (in my dream this included everyone that has been in my life that has/had dark or black hair; I had my red hair). 
We were at the library and I was enjoying looking at sheet music when they started being haunted by a malevolent spirit.  We ran to a hexagon (yes, hexagon--six sided polygon) in the woods and it happened to be on a set of train tracks.  We had to enter on one side and would exit through the parallel side after doing something.  While we were inside, the spirit entered after five minutes--a little girl.  She killed everyone but me.  I fought her--I beat her with the handle of a screwdriver.  I blinded her, beat in the sides of her head to make her deaf and stabbed her repeatedly until she started crying.  I left the hexagon and everything was fine: my family was alive and the little girl was now part of the family.
To celebrate we were all watching a movie in what is in real life actually my and Erik's room but it wasn't our room in the dream.  My father went downstairs for food and brought it up but went to the bathroom that is outside of our doorway to prepare a pb&j sandwich.  He got upset that I didn't offer to get another spoon so I went downstairs.
Scene change:  I am someone different dressed for a gala.  We're in a beautiful mansion.  One of my friends have gone missing so we go searching for her.  She was getting married on the terrace and none of us were told about it.  She looks up and sees my hurt expression, yells my name, which in this part of the dream is Jessica for some reason, but I keep running.  I then find myself in a reception hall and sit down, not with my husband (who in the dream at this point isn't Erik for some reason and I'm not attracted to this man and it's going through my mind the entire time that I want Erik and this man can't be my husband but I know that he is this character's husband).  This hulk of a man is blonde, Scottish and named Johann--I don't know, don't ask.  A woman I know in real life that I don't want to describe climbs on a stage like we're at a comedy club and professes her love to Johann and asks him to marry her--and I'm looking around and notice her in real life Japanese fianc? in the crowd but she is talking to my "husband".  As if I'm not present they start hugging and kissing.  Half of the attendees look at me in disbelief.  I walk out and start searching for a carving knife, but the knife blocks are void of any sharp objects.  When he and I get home which is an apartment in said mansion/hotel, I confront him calmly and he just shrugs me off. I say "You do know we're married right?"
He responds, "So?" 
"Fine, I'll go get our marriage annulled for you."
"No, I'll do it in December."  He then picks up the phone and calls her.  Right there in front of me he starts making wedding plans.
In the most annoying , excited, preppy voice I can muster I ask, "OHMIGOSH! Is that [insert woman's name that I don't want to mention]?" and I just snatch the phone out of his hand.  In a normal voice, "He won't let me get the marriage annulled.  He's going to wait 3 months.  Or is he planning on becoming a widower?".... Evidentially the last part was the plan.
I start running (I have the phone with me the entire time).  Oh, I forgot to mention:  He's 7-ish feet tall, I'm my normal 5'3"... I'm running but he's walking and keeping up.  Halls and corners and halls and stairs after stairs later, I fall over a banister and down a staircase.  I'm falling in slow motion but he's walking in normal speed.  I manage to reach the bottom before him.  It's a short hallway, two doors on the right that are chemical rooms and there's a door at the end of the hall (well, the end of the short hall; this wall continues to the right and creates another hall, but I ignore it).  I run into the bathroom and lock the door.  There's sinks on the left and two toilet stalls on the right.  In front of me is a linen closet and a shower stall.  The shower stall is a metal wall and then a curtain on the "wall"facing me with the other three walls being concrete.  there's a short concrete wall in the shower between the metal wall and the curtain.  I hide between the concrete walls, in the shower, on the side with the metal wall.  Even though the metal doesn't reach the ground and is the same height as the toilet stalls.  I hear an electric drill:  he's removing the door of the bathroom. I curl up on my side on the floor, making myself as small as possible.
He walks in casually.  Then slowly drops to his knees and even more slowly scans the floor.  He stays in his position between the toilets and the sinks, starting with the toilet stalls and then he reaches the shower stall.  As his eyes lock with mine, that's when I wake up.

The entire time I'd been asleep, I was on my back with my right arm draped over my stomach.  Hubby was asleep at my left and our daughter was asleep in her bed at my right.  Our mattress is a 12-inch memory foam one.  When I opened my eyes, I felt like I'd been curled on my side in a tight ball on concrete floor.  It took me a while to get my heart to slow down too.
I may be a Christian, but I'm not going to shove my faith down your throat.  There's a difference between religion and faith, and I'm tired of cults trying to claim they are a religion.
Blogs: 
http://kypressdesigns.blogspot.com   (crafts)
http://lifeofmamah.blogspot.com  (life)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27   Go Up