Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 19, 2014, 12:51:53 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 11523 times)

NeraErgos

• Willow
  • Petals of shattered mirror.
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »

The path is empty
The path is hollow
With the clear skies
They shine
With greed comes
Consequences
Of unbalance
Not known true

Dreams are the fragments of our shattered realm as reality has taken control.
Oracles will is that of a final.
Dreams of twisted coming events.
As it is coming.
It is coming.
Before Stands to Stone gates.
Withstanding twinned lords might.
Now I see that I am, but a Gate Keeper.

Luna12

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 12:15:47 PM »

Nothing.....for the first time in a long time... :-p  Nice!!

Maltease14

• Elm
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 07:37:13 AM »

I dreamt that I was in one of the Austin Powers movies it was weird.

Sounds like fun LOL!

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »

I rarely remember my dreams; most that I do recall deal with malevolent vampires... go figure...
My wife tells me I regularly moan, and occasionally try to scream in my sleep... it appears to be exacerbated by stress.
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
~Thomas Paine

Anu

• Council Elder
  • Orange
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2010, 12:37:52 AM »

I dreamed that I was thrown in prison after being pulled over for a dodgy brake light.

This of course was because I WAS pulled over the day before yesterday for having a dodgy brake light, and in the opposite to my dream the policemen were sweethearts and it was just an advisory.  Never been pulled over before in my life - it's not an experience I wish to repeat!

Kypress

• Hawthorn
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2010, 07:42:23 PM »

I don't remember a lot of my dream last night expect for the last "scene".  I was sitting in an "adult" store that was also part occult, sitting in a circle with girls I went to school with (and haven't talked to in years).  Suddenly a man walked up and sat and was asking me questions about what is going on in real life.  It's still confusing me because I didn't put him in my dream and I kept trying to remove him, but he wouldn't let me and whenever I tried to focus on him, his image blurred so that I couldn't see him.

....and then my daughter threw a dirty sock in my face and woke me up before I could ask him what he was doing in my dream.
I may be a Christian, but I'm not going to shove my faith down your throat.  There's a difference between religion and faith, and I'm tired of cults trying to claim they are a religion.
Blogs: 
http://kypressdesigns.blogspot.com   (crafts)
http://lifeofmamah.blogspot.com  (life)

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2010, 02:54:51 AM »

I don't remember a lot of my dream last night expect for the last "scene".  I was sitting in an "adult" store that was also part occult, sitting in a circle with girls I went to school with (and haven't talked to in years).  Suddenly a man walked up and sat and was asking me questions about what is going on in real life.  It's still confusing me because I didn't put him in my dream and I kept trying to remove him, but he wouldn't let me and whenever I tried to focus on him, his image blurred so that I couldn't see him.

....and then my daughter threw a dirty sock in my face and woke me up before I could ask him what he was doing in my dream.

Could you make out what the guy looked like at all??  I've encountered "travelers" numerous times...once, I questioned one that showed up in my realm...I asked him what he was doing there, he looked at me and said "Just passing through."  Then a portal opened up, he stepped through it, and was gone.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »

What do you mean "you didn't put him in your dream"? Do you meditate before sleeping? As in programming yourself on what to see in a dream?
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

Pricilla M.

• Fir
  • PHL
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »

My dream was so weird in so many ways. I set my house on fire with my dead ex stepmom lying on my bed, then my sister Beckey told me my future. This involves me breaking up with my fieance brandon on the 14th of November. I dont know why that date poped up since there is nothing special on such an occassion. But when I woke up I felt like I wasen't alone and that my fieance is in trouble as of now he is fine but, I hate these feelings since they most likely come true. Now my bedroom creeps me out and I want nothing to do with it. It sucks.
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing."
? Julie Cuccia Watts

?It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.?
? Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Mitch

• Cypress
  • Mitch the Witch
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »

My dream was so weird in so many ways. I set my house on fire with my dead ex stepmom lying on my bed, then my sister Beckey told me my future. This involves me breaking up with my fieance brandon on the 14th of November. I dont know why that date poped up since there is nothing special on such an occassion. But when I woke up I felt like I wasen't alone and that my fieance is in trouble as of now he is fine but, I hate these feelings since they most likely come true. Now my bedroom creeps me out and I want nothing to do with it. It sucks.
You need to smudge your room my dear...or get someone you trust to do it for you...it will be ok ~hugs~
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey...
we are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »

ok. very weird dream that I have had for a very long time. I walk into a room that is pitch black an empty that I can see, except for this table in the center that has a candle on it. I walk up to the candle and for some odd reason I have the need to touch the candle. So i reach out my hand and grab the flame. It does not burn or anything it is just warm. And i get this feeling in my stomach like butterflies. This is when the dream usually ends because I wake up.

KissTheMiMes

• Cypress
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2010, 02:38:01 PM »

I can barely remember it now, but I will try! I was at my old house and I go outside to see my dad yelling and crying! Someone had killed our dog, he was so bloody. And then I see my dad running into the cornfield yelling he took my sister who had been waiting in the car for us. At this point I don't know who he is, I just knew I needed to call the cops to get them down here sooner. So I am pacing in the house talking to the "911 people" when I see him coming at me through the window!!! I screamed and the lady on the phone screamed for some reason, and I crushed the phone, like it was made of clay! So now, I see who he is, it's Voldemort!! Apparently I had agreed to a Wizards Duel with him! I panicked! Everyone in the house grabs whatever they can use as a weapon, I had rusty needle nosed pliers(sp). We're all just stabbing him and beating him until he's almost dead when he says "I call upon..." Before he could finish I realized he was calling his second to take over the duel since he was about to die, and I was extremely scared!

And then I woke up!! That's what I get for reading HP last night!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 02:42:07 PM by KissTheMiMes »
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire." -C.B.

fevernever

• Willow
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2010, 02:44:05 PM »

I dreamt that I was giving myself pleasure.

Edited with ok of poster.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 03:07:11 PM by Wyldkat »
The glitterin' lights of hell
I'm missin' sin!

ejfinch

« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

I dreamt that I was giving myself pleasure.

ROFLMAO!!!

quote edited to match op
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 03:07:57 PM by Wyldkat »

sewenchanted

• Oak
  • "an unnatural creature"
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2010, 05:29:13 PM »

Pirates at Beltane!  ;D
"I'm the one whose has to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. "
                             "Hendrix"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   Go Up