Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 31, 2014, 11:48:02 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 12351 times)

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2012, 10:58:10 AM »

It is very apparent to me that I am not ready to be a front runner for "the cause", but I can and am willing to offer my support behind the scenes.  I do not feel safe enough just yet to be a voice.  There are some things that need to be set in place and in motion before I will be ready to do so.  I look forward to that day.

Thank you!!!   :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:58:54 AM by The Pet Goddess »
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Ace

• Fir
  • Eyes do not show the whole truth.
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2014, 11:57:52 AM »

Don't know if someone is still looking at this thread or not, but I had a VERY unusual dream, and would love some input.

I was listening to the Om Mediation music before going to bed, right before I slept I got an eerie feeling that someone was watching me. Before all that I was listening to the mediation music; I was practicing grounding myself. Imagining a swirling vortex around me; I read that you cannot hold power, but allow it to wash over you then return it, something like air or water. I imagined the "power" to cleanse away negative energy and keep positive, but never to hold on more than I should. I guess to balance what I needed, and not to have too much excess; to practice. It was pretty easy, and got the hang of it. Which, then I stopped listening to music and went to bed. Before the in between of sleep and awake was when I had the feeling and it wasn't pleasant. I would say at a quick moment in the beginning of my sleep a woman all in black, pale skin, black hair, and just down right had something off with her, (also the eerie feeling) looked at me and said to someone else on the lines of."Found you". It wasn't a good thing on my part I guess to have said something like that directed at me because it was all very unpleasant. Now scared, but creeped out.
I felt very centered before sleep, haven't watched anything scary or seen anything scary in awhile.. so what do you all think?

ALSO when I woke up there wasn't any negative vibes around me, all spirits normal. More like "you have an ok sleep.. then" etc, normal positive morning. I didn't think much of it. Then as I got ready, more to the end where I'm finished my hair and makeup I got the eerie feeling of someone watching me. Now when it comes to spirits and if they are negative I don't like them in my house and tell them to leave, and most of the time the other nice spirits will in force what I wish because I didn't invite them in. So I ignored the negative spirit and went to the basement to get my uniform.. well as i went to the basement the negative energy grew.. and grew.. very uncomfortable. Then went back to my room, changed etc etc. went to eat.. and the negative energy was gone..
Would love to know everyone's input. :)
Even when you have lost everything you have loved; charge forward with a strong will and the lost will become your guide through the battles ahead.

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2014, 12:03:54 PM »

A girl with red hair and green eyes.
I dream about her a lot...
The energy which is mine, should always be mine.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2014, 05:14:39 PM »

Ace , after you center and ground you loose a little bite of your energy so what you must do RIGHT after it is the replenish what you have lost , it is then you should have a cookie and a glass of milk not the next day . Try that next time .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Ace

• Fir
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2014, 08:52:15 PM »

Alright then, but what about your thought on the dream? just curious :P
Even when you have lost everything you have loved; charge forward with a strong will and the lost will become your guide through the battles ahead.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2014, 07:56:37 PM »

Ace , the thing with dreams is that if you tell a thousand people your dreams you will then have a thousand answer to what it means . It all depends on how others see things . So I will not say what I think and I believe the others here will go along with me . Will only say this how does your dream reflect into your waking life . Are you putting something into your dream which is altered by your dream to something that is going on in your waking life ?. Dreams can and have been a warning . Think on it and be careful .

Valerie

• Oak
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2014, 01:45:47 AM »

I dreamt, I stole something last night.....I got caught....
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #352 on: January 16, 2014, 02:01:59 AM »

Stole something then you must be punished , it' s spankee time , oh no I'm  the spank Master ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o

Valerie

• Oak
« Reply #353 on: January 16, 2014, 02:07:33 AM »

;D ;D your place or mine...?
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Ace

• Fir
« Reply #354 on: January 16, 2014, 05:02:33 PM »

Well the woman that was in my dream, I've seen before in the waking life. I have no drama, or any negative energy that i know of, just that the woman was present in another dream a few weeks ago when there was a spell book being read with power runes (believe that is what they are called) being written down. She came across as a god figure in my dream. Not going to say Hecate, but came across as her, she gave me a wand and used it to people who wrong others.
So because Hecate I believe is the watcher of dreamers etc etc, which path to take. Isn't a dream really another dimension that isn't "made up" but real. I have "dreamed" of many spirits that i see day to day in my dreams, speaking how i would speak to another person, and when waking up they continue the conversation. Now maybe for more understanding, my "dreams" are very vivid that when waking up, questioning which might be real comes to mind occasionally.

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2014, 03:07:27 PM »

Again. And i forgot to say she has batwings...
Like a succubus from the fantasy games. :)

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2014, 05:16:38 PM »

Different girl btw.
The one with batwings has a green tongue, pale skin, and purple eyes. :)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2014, 05:44:08 PM »

A girl with green eyes and red hair that could be anyone here. But the wings are a mystery. Did she have a name? I wasss in the tavern a minute ago, nobody withst....with wings there. But we could party an maybe she would
be there.

Ask her what, what was her name?
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2014, 05:48:51 PM »

The girl with the green tongue is called Furya.

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2014, 05:54:17 PM »

Different girl btw.
The one with batwings has a green tongue, pale skin, and purple eyes. :)
So not the one with the green eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up