Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 24, 2014, 05:59:12 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 10630 times)

Mitch

• Cypress
  • Mitch the Witch
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 08:45:14 AM »

I dreamt I sat watching my daughter, in a long sun dress, along with two other girls were running, laughing and skipping through my south field; my daughter stopped while the other two kept going, she smiled at me and waved, then she ran to catch up to the other girls. My daughter passed away 16 months ago. I woke up crying but I felt hapiness too.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey...
we are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Midwitch

• Cypress
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 02:50:53 AM »

I hate my dreams. I would be happy to never dream again. I think I can honestly say my dreams disturb me to a level so deep its actually painful.

Tiki

• Ash
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 09:39:07 AM »

Have you ever seen a therapist about this? It might be a good idea. I was in therapy for several years and it helped a great deal.

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »

I remember 2 from last night.

1. I was selling rugs and someone wanted me to ship overseas.  I had to call them from a bar and just when they were telling me where to send it, a group at the bar burt into drunken song and I couldn't hear.  ???

2.  My youngest daughter was working very hard for $$$ and I snooped to find out why.  Turns out her cousin had to have surgery and couldn't find funds for the recovery room so my daughter and nephew split the cost and were able to earn an extra hour so Sarah 'wouldn't hurt as much on the way home'.  I knew it was a dream whem the recovery room was only $100/hour
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 05:20:39 PM »

What did I dream about last night??

Trust me, you reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy do not want to know...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Midwitch

• Cypress
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »

Have you ever seen a therapist about this? It might be a good idea. I was in therapy for several years and it helped a great deal.

Nope. A therapist would want to lock me away. Many of my dreams are in red, which means they are prophetic, or at least, come true. Some are just to realistic I have to hunt down clues to find out if they were dreams or actually happened. And some are just my brain fizzing while I sleep.

Midwitch

• Cypress
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »

I have dreams like that, sometimes. Try changing up your schedule or diet a little and see if that helps. Or you could always burn a candle/cast a circle/use pagany-magic to protect your dreams.

My diet is largely organic based and healthy and I really dont think it makes much difference, although I have tried various things over the years. My little experiment with Tart Cherry Juice was very traumatic. Schedule changing is impossible as I am oncall 24/7 but even when I wasnt these dreams hunted me down. i have had them all my life, much to my parents horror.

I have used magic to protect myself, but actually the intensify. The fact is they are sent to me for a reason, but that doesnt mean I have to like them. The few times I have passed on a dream message to the person I was supposed to, they have looked at me like I am insane. *shrug*

Mostly my prophetic dreams are about loved ones - and my family and friends know better than to ignore any vital message I give them. But sometimes I just see the future and cannot do anything about it - and THAT is haunting.

Recently I dreamed my niece was killed in a car crash. I saw it all with vivid clarity. I woke up crying and screaming and it took me half an hour to calm down enough to wonder if I should call her or my sister. An hour later I received the phonecall that my niece had died in a horrific car crash at about the time I was dreaming it.

The crash investigators told my sister my niece died instantly and felt nothing. They lied. WHAT WAS THE POINT of my dream????  Why the freak should I be burdened with that? (No, I absolutely did not tell my sister the truth, when she asked me, I lied through my teeth).

I'm sure it is meant to be some kind of gift, but it sure doesnt feel like it.

Midwitch

• Cypress
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 07:48:28 PM »

Red dreams are prophetic? Could you please provide more information on this, please? *makes pleading dying-of-curiosity-kitty-eyes*

All red tones? Red is a dominant color? Red cats cross your path? How did you come to the conclusion this means they are prophetic? Is there a source for this? Is it a personal discovery sort of thing? Do the other colors have similar significance?

Sorry, I was posting while you were....

I have had "red" dreams from as young as I can remember, and my parents took me to a therapist who informed them they were correct, I was seeing the future. I remember very little of it except that he didnt label me a lunatic, at least.

The dream is in a reddish mist. All my other dreams are just normal colour, like watching a movie, but red dreams are like some cheap movie effect with red mist around the edges. Flashes of red happen if its a very important (and usually very terrifying for me) message.

Four weeks ago I dreamed of a strange wave that came sideways into shore, and swept my youngest child away. I thought I was having a bloody heartattack when I woke up, I was so distressed. It haunted me terribly for days.

Last Sunday I met my eldest kids and partners at a river we dont frequent much anymore. While crossing the river close to the beach, a weird wave came in sideways. I started screaming at the kids to get across quickly, but my youngest and I were only halfway across. The others made it over, but I scooped him up and went back to the side we started from. And the wave did this weird thing where it combined with an outgoing wave and rose up, causing a massive eddy that absolutely would have drowned my little one and quite possibly me. It was the wave I dreamed of, and the locals I talked to said it happens occasionally in certain conditions, with no warning and has been tragic in the past. This crossing area is only shin deep and very safe almost always, and I had crossed it hundreds of times without fear...

Often they are unimportant things I dream of: a dog waiting in the shadows of a tree. I was unable to see the details of the dog, but it was waiting for me. A few weeks later a rescue dog with special needs came into our family - and as soon as I heard about him, I knew he was the dog waiting. Many people contributed to get that dog to me (literally, from transport, to medical expenses).

I have no control over the dreams at all. Try explaining to a friend that her infertility is not going to be fixed, but that two babies are waiting for her. It was almost the end of our friendship. Eight years later, her two adopted children are thriving. It turned out well, but she did not originally appreciate what I had to tell her.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:52:29 PM by Midwitch »

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 01:44:05 AM »

Midwitch--

I have the gift of premonition, too...trust me, it's both a blessing and a curse.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Midwitch

• Cypress
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 02:35:11 AM »

Midwitch--

I have the gift of premonition, too...trust me, it's both a blessing and a curse.

Thank you for that snakey. I know I should value the gift, but as its usually concerning death, it can be hard to be grateful. I know my path or "job" is assisting souls to cross over, but I could do without the dreams and premonitions. While I am grateful for the ability to help my loved ones at times, the energy the dreams suck from me is exhausting. Especially when I dont understand the message.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who sees it as a blessing and a curse.

Mitch

• Cypress
  • Mitch the Witch
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 07:09:05 AM »

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who sees it as a blessing and a curse.
I believe that a person is given no more than they can handle. The gods must also sense this...it is truly a gift, no matter how it is perceived. Just meditate on the prophetic dreams when they occur...you might just get some enlightenment.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey...
we are spiritual beings on a human journey.

Doktor Howl

• Hazel
  • The Juden of Paganism.
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 08:52:24 AM »

I dreamt about holding a fish in my hand.
WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS CREW

Doktor Howl

• Hazel
  • The Juden of Paganism.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 08:53:20 AM »

Midwitch--

We need a Scarlett O'Hara emote, you know, with her holding the back of her hand to her forehead and sighing out her misery.

Doktor Howl

• Hazel
  • The Juden of Paganism.
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 08:54:25 AM »

I know my path or "job" is assisting souls to cross over,

You know, you'd think the various Gods/Goddesses would have that whole thing ironed out by now.

Doktor Howl

• Hazel
  • The Juden of Paganism.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »

I have two speculations. 1.) Perhaps your gift is one part foresight and two parts watching over loved ones. That is, seeing these things before they happen isn't the focus of the gift but keeping tabs on your people is. To that end 2.) Maybe the point of the dream about your niece was for her not to be alone in her final moments. Maybe she felt you with her.

or 3)  Maybe the Gods are just jerks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up