Nuked
Welcome, Guest
December 21, 2014, 05:48:23 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 87   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Haven Introductions  (Read 30476 times)

Sapphire EarthSpirit

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Re: Newbie Haven Introductions
« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2012, 09:50:58 PM »

Hello, all. I have never been here before a couple of weeks ago. I am not a newcomer to magick, I have been practicing for approximately 20 years and have considered it my religion for approximately 12 years.

I am here for many reasons. I am here to meet new people (I was becoming very lonely until around September of 2011, when I found a wonderful "church" about an hour away from me) and, if allowed, I am also here to network. I still need to do some research on who to talk with regarding the networking.

I have read all the rules and will always do my best to abide by them. I have even read the 'workshop for how to ask questions'. At any rate, you can call me Sapphire or if you prefer, Christie. (I have not been using Sapphire for very long, so if I don't respond to it right away, please forgive me.)

I am happy to meet you all. :D

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #316 on: February 05, 2012, 11:23:38 PM »

Greetings and welcome.

The site went down for about a week so if you sent a message before and are just now checking back, chances are that your message was lost in cyber space.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2012, 01:12:22 AM »

Welcome Sapphire . May you find what you need here.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Kiki

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2012, 03:51:37 PM »

Hi! I am Kiki and im Newbie to the wiccan ways.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »

Welcome everyone!
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Forest Fairie

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #320 on: February 20, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »

Hi everyone! I have always felt a pull to Wicca but I have never knew it was a religion nor have I had the chance to do anything about it. I am reading everything I can get my hands on and I am happily surprised to read that most of my beliefs run parallel. I am hoping to meet like minded people and expand my knowledge of the God And Goddess.  ;D

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #321 on: February 28, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »

Welcome ,Kiki and Forest Fairie. Enjoy your journey.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Claudiah

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #322 on: March 02, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »

I have been studying and practicing for about twelve years now, however most of this has been on my own. I try to make sure that all of my information comes from ligitimate sources, not just the internet. I joined here to have the oppertunity to interact with others who share similar beliefs and have another resource to gain knowledge.
   I am 33 and the mother of three beautiful children. My life has been hectic and crazy for as long as I can remember. I started trying to get control of my life and my self about the same time I found Wicca. It has been a very long and very dificult path. The number 3 is a magical number, and I truely believe this has started off as a magical year for me. I feel that, even though things have been extra crazy for the past couple of months, I have gained more knoweledge and insite of myself than ever before. I think this may have added to the extra crazinedd and dramma as I have been weeding out the aspects that need to go quite heavily.
   I am starting a study group tonight, with the person that introduced me to Wicca. We have decided that I will start over from the verry begining, because I can now truly dedicate myself to learning properly.
                                                                                                           Blessed Be Everyone

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #323 on: March 02, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »

Hello, :-)

Just thought I would introduce myself. I had a little look around the forums here after searching for a place with like-minded people, spiritually hungry people. I browsed some Wiccan message forums before, but some of boards were pretty dead.

As for my path, I follow my own path...But I have really been inspired by the guidance and teaching of 'Ramtha'. She teaches 'Energy & Consciousness' as an equally scientific and spiritual path.
I'm also really inspired by Hindu religious philosophy and art. I feel Goddess (Equiv. to God) to be here and now, in my mind and as my energy, and in all things, and also transcendendent of all things.

I embrace Goddess as the whole of my being. :-) I know though that 'Goddess' means different things to different people...And I bear this in mind. I am not a feminist (I appreciate the male body given to me). 'She' is always inclusive..

At the moment I am working mostly on visualisation, towards my first manifestation.

Anyway, pleased to meet you!

x

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »

Hello Claudiah!
Nice to meet you. I know how hectic life can get sometimes. But, you know, it served a purpose didn't it? All the strife got you to where you are now. ;-)
Personally, I only started really striving to know myself about 5 years ago, through my art. This led me to people who could help. It's comforting to know that we naturally seem to guide ourselves like this isn't it? :-)

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2012, 12:37:58 PM »

Welcome tresss enjoy the board. If you need any help just ask.

Goddess Bless
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »

Hi Sapphire,

Do you consider 'Sapphire' to be your true title, or do you think that 'Christie' is just as important? My given name is Louie, but internally I don't really use it anymore. 'Tresss' = my personal title for Goddess.

:-)

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2012, 01:24:06 PM »

Welcome tresss enjoy the board. If you need any help just ask.

Goddess Bless

Cheers Marisol~ ;-)
x

catgirl

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #328 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:35 AM »

HI ya'll. Just wanted to introduce myself since I finally activated my account. My name is Lisa and I'm from North Carolina. I'm 42,  married, no kids except feline fur babies. I've been a pediatric hematology-oncology nurse for almost 22 years. I like to garden, feed my song birds, read and cook. I consider myself to be Wiccan. I started researching and studying the religion when I was about 16 years old and dedicated myself when I was 23.

I am a solitary practitioner. I've had one coven experience that lasted about a year, but turns out, one of the people decided she wanted to lead the group and do it in a way I found distasteful and shady (think "ok, tonight we are going to do a spell to banish this girl I hate at work so she gets fired and I won't have to look at her anymore")...yeah, that kind of did me in, so I said "Peace out, girl scouts" and blocked some phone numbers. I've kind of kept to myself since then. I do miss the group experience and miss having folks to talk to about my beliefs. Glad to have a site to look, listen and learn. Thanks for having me. I look forward to meeting you all. I'm not very delicate and don't easily offend, so ask me anything if you want to know more about me!

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #329 on: March 05, 2012, 10:03:26 AM »

Welcome catgirl( Lisa). I'm really glad to meet you. There is a lot of info on the board to read.
If you need any help or have questions all you have to do is ask. Please don't be shy.

Blessed be

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 87   Go Up