Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 14, 2014, 03:40:18 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 84   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Haven Introductions  (Read 26773 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Newbie Haven Introductions
« Reply #525 on: October 29, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »

Well met and welcome Austin

Nice to have you aboard the good ship TCC. If you message EarthBound Spirit and ask him nicely, he could change your screen name for you if "Austin" is what you'd rather have.

Anyway its nice your family are so supportive of you, that is so rare to us poor Pagans.

You will be advised by all here to read, read, read and when you've done that, read more. There are plenty posts here too that will give you answers you didn't even know you had questions to. if you do get stuck then by all means ask and someone should be able to help.

Anyway, enough drivel from me.
Welcome be and Blessed be
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #526 on: October 29, 2012, 08:47:29 PM »

Greetings , Austin may your path bring to you that which you seek in life.  Good that you have parents that can see beyond what they themselves believe.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Spiritwalker

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2012, 09:10:04 PM »

Merry met and Thanks :D but I like this username enough to keep, it describes my experience to this point in my life . And I do feel that great change is coming my way in a posative way. :)

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #528 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm Austin (I'd rather use my real first name). I'm 17, and Im new to the forums here and to wicca. I am dedicated to learning the craft and I've come here to find answers and to learn more. I come from a pure catholic family, and they (surprisingly) are supportive of my decision.

Hi Austin.  Welcome to TCC.

I can't resist and you did ask for help :-p  Wicca and Catholic are supposed to be capitalized.  I like your handle.  In what way do you see yourself as a spiritwalker?  Man you are lucky about your family.  My family is mostly Catholic and they think I am  a satan worshiper.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"  Friedrich Nietzsche

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #529 on: October 29, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »

Welcome Austin. You've come to a great place to learn. It's great that you have your family's support. I'm sure you'll find answers to some of your questions here. Seek knowledge and grow. We are all on the same journey, some just take different paths. Blessed be.
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

Spiritwalker

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #530 on: October 29, 2012, 09:54:48 PM »

Hi Austin.  Welcome to TCC.

I can't resist and you did ask for help :-p  Wicca and Catholic are supposed to be capitalized.  I like your handle.  In what way do you see yourself as a spiritwalker?  Man you are lucky about your family.  My family is mostly Catholic and they think I am  a satan worshiper.
[/quote]

Thanks for my daily grammar lesson. :D
As for my handle, for one I feel like before I was not aknowledgd by others nor did I aknowledge them, a reference to my how lost I felt (which has changed for me). on another sense i see a lot. I used to see (more frequently when I was younger) people who were not there and it kinda frightened me as a child even if nothing happened to me. Atleast not till I stopped believing.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #531 on: October 29, 2012, 10:28:16 PM »

Someone woulda done it.  Not to worry Austin, I am not a grammer nazi.  Wait until you see some of my spelling.   :D
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"  Friedrich Nietzsche

Just Dave

• Fir
« Reply #532 on: October 29, 2012, 11:43:21 PM »

Welcome to TCC, Austin.  Enjoy your time here and take advantage of the vast amount of resources available here, too.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #533 on: October 30, 2012, 12:17:07 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm Austin (I'd rather use my real first name). I'm 17, and Im new to the forums here and to wicca. I am dedicated to learning the craft and I've come here to find answers and to learn more. I come from a pure catholic family, and they (surprisingly) are supportive of my decision.

Catholics and pagans often get along swimmingly - after all they've got a plethora of celestial figures in their tradition haven't they?

Welcome aboard...glad your family's not averse to you doing some exploring...we don't like to get between young people and their parents hereabouts. How did you get interested in Wicca and what have you done about it thus far?
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #534 on: October 30, 2012, 06:58:38 AM »

Not to worry Austin, I am not a grammer nazi.  Wait until you see some of my spelling.   :D
LOL'd... ;D

Anyway, Hello and Welcome, Spiritwalker! :D
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #535 on: October 30, 2012, 09:34:35 AM »

Welcome to TCC, Austin.  Enjoy your journey.

To help you along... read the stickies.  They have a lot of information you may need.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Spiritwalker

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #536 on: October 30, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »

Thanks everyone for welcoming me with such open arms :D

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #537 on: October 31, 2012, 08:39:24 AM »

Hello and welcome  Austin.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #538 on: October 31, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »

Welcome Garnett it's nice to meet you.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arianna_Fairy

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #539 on: November 01, 2012, 11:13:00 AM »

Hello. My name is Arianna. I'm 29 years old and I found this forum on Google. I'm a Celtic Wiccan and have been for the last four years almost. I hope to meet everyone on here.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 84   Go Up