Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 27, 2014, 02:51:44 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nocturnal Witchcraft and the Four Soul Types  (Read 6155 times)

balgoltha

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Re: Nocturnal Witchcraft and the Four Soul Types
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »

Thanks for the new "label" ~Nocturnal witchcraft~ I have always called it the 'middle path'.  This is where you literally walk inbtwn both light and dark with equal love for both. I have walked both for many years. I have learned that the ego will have a large influence on how/what we call light/dark.  Our ego's have been programmed by society to see light/dark in certain ways. The challenge is to see these ego programmings and then find the middle path through allowing, and the trusting of your heart.  ego wants definition, heart could care less about definition.  ~flowing~ through the energies, the rivers of experience, will allow greater understandings of your true nature. Ii have preferred the night more so than the day, yet I have equal affinity for both. Remembering that the dark is receptive, and the light active, will help also. Look to Jaguar for a better understanding of walking inbtwn.  I am new to this entire forum, so will be exploring on a daily basis. 

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »

Interesting take on it, balgoltha.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Bull Snake Boots

• Elm
  • Living is creating.
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 03:39:41 PM »

Does anyone know some good tools and siguls to create night time and daytime protection spells?

Pterodactyl Handler

• Ash
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 07:06:29 AM »

Does anyone know some good tools and siguls to create night time and daytime protection spells?

yep, here you go!

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 06:36:40 PM »

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 07:42:43 PM »

LOL, what good is a sigil if you don't know exactly what it means?

I think I've seen that second one Serp, from a Nazi youth organization a few years ago.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 11:24:56 PM »

The second one is loosely based upon ourubourus, and the swastika, but it has no Nazi connotations. It's was partly developed by Giger, and was the symbol for the only credibly Punk Punk band, "Crass". Who were actively Anti-Nazi.
The top one is a sigil for anarchy , and the last one is from a comic called "Freakangels". All of which can be read here, online for free.

http://www.freakangels.com/?p=23

I wholeheartedly recommend the reading of Freakangels, right now, because if you forget, then come back and read it later, you will regret not doing it earlier. ie, Now. Enjoy.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 12:13:35 AM »

I used to read stuff like that year ago.
Heavy Metal Comics....classic

Bull Snake Boots

• Elm
  • Living is creating.
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 07:21:07 PM »

Thank you for your suggestions, unfortunately these were not quite the siguls I had in mind, and I should have been more specific, I apologize for this. I was interested in suggestions of how to use the nwyfre alphabet for the daytime/night time protection spells. Not so much a full on

Bull Snake Boots

• Elm
  • Living is creating.
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 08:30:02 PM »

Sorry something happened and I could not finish. I should say I am studying the ogham alphabet, and each symbol represents elements and some sort of enchantment of being. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions about which ones can be grouped together for daytime/nighttime protection spells. For example, there is one called Fearn which gives guidance and is symbolized by an alder tree. I am trying to ask this without actually asking for a complete spell FYI.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up