Nuked
Welcome, Guest
December 18, 2014, 09:39:42 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Original Sin  (Read 7725 times)

Doom Monkey

• Birch
Re: Original Sin
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2011, 10:00:16 AM »

It's obvious to me, the original sin was committed by Blue Moon for starting this thread amongst a bunch of people who by and large don't believe in the Bible or the teachings of "the church".

Absolutely! She should be cast out of the Garden the forum, and made to menstruate every month as a reminder of her transgression. If she tries to find her way back to TCC, her way shall be blocked by an Angel with a fiery sword an IP Ban.

Oh, wait . . . . . . . . .  :-\

Oh dear god don't talk about her, she'll come back.  >:(  Where IS that vomit smiley?
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2011, 10:43:40 AM »

Oh dear god don't talk about her, she'll come back.  >:(  Where IS that vomit smiley?
G'waan!  You miss her really!  ;D
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2011, 12:24:07 PM »

G'waan!  You miss her really!  ;D

She didn't make that list.....

Honestly, I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. I cannot stand stupid.
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »

What makes you qualified to call anyone stupid, o font of all knowledge?

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »

What makes you qualified to call anyone stupid, o font of all knowledge?

Only time I will ask, do you really want to go there? 

Because I will ruin your day if you do so don't say you have not been warned. 

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »

Is that supposed to intimidate me, you sad bully? Roflmfao. I will come back tomorrow and report to you and the board how "bad" my day has been. Give it your best shot.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »

Is that supposed to intimidate me, you sad bully? Roflmfao. I will come back tomorrow and report to you and the board how "bad" my day has been. Give it your best shot.

That is fine with me.  Let me explain some reality.  You have escaped my notice because you have not been worth my time.  So I'll humor you and answer your question, I am qualified to call the person I was speaking about stupid because my little finger has more intelligence than she has.  Because the idiot woman could not make sense in 98% of her posts.  She was a whining, snarky, irritating wanna-be who had an opinion on everything and the knowledge of nothing.

She came on made smartassed comments or stupid posts then never understood why everyone was tired of her bullshit.  Wow, you know it's funny you remind me of her.  A lot.

You have done nothing worthwhile in your posting here except make accusations and be nasty to people in regards to conversations you know absolutely nothing about. Stinking your nose in things best left alone.

I don't like you, I'm fairly sure of that unless you suddenly redeem yourself with something worthwhile.  In the meantime, take you little 40 something posts and shove them up you ass.

As well, little miss reprimanding, I think you will be my little pet for a while.  I'm going to follow you around the place and make sure you don't shit it up with your excrement, because so far you've stunk it up.

Have a GREAT day!!

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »

God damn doom monkey, following me around an obscure little message board, that will REALLY ruin my day. Sorry I took the piss, I now understand how truly powerful and intelligent you are.

And of course, the cardinal rule, how dare a humble 40 posts be anything but cowed and sycophantic to a poster of your volume and stature.

"pet"???? you are the one on a leash right now, dear. So, so funny.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:11:10 PM by nya »

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »

God damn doom monkey, following me around an obscure little message board, that will REALLY ruin my day. Sorry I took the piss, I now understand how truly powerful and intelligent you are.

And of course, the cardinal rule, how dare a humble 40 posts be anything but cowed and sycophantic to a poster of your volume and stature.

Apologies are always nice to see.
So what part of the UK you from....that's a Cockney phrase isn't it?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:01:27 PM by dark magus »

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2011, 05:31:11 PM »

Maybe our "obscure little message board" is just not up to your lofty standards.  We are so sorry not to make the grade with you as you are so obviously sporting one of those 3 digit IQs.  I'm not powerful, though I do retain some intelligence in my ancientness.  I do know my path and my craft. 

I also know when to stick my nose in to grown ups conversations or to insult someone I know absolutely nothing about.  Usually after they've thrown the first stone. See I have no illusions about my glass house.

Not sure why you think I'm on a leash, I'm fully forum trained.  I'm even smart enough to know that I can see my IP all the time and not make crass and immature accusations.

I'm so very happy I was able to amuse you, I wish I could say you did the same for me but unfortunately my humor has a higher calling.

Why don't you wander over and *G*A*S*P* make a productive or informative or maybe just an intelligent post if you think you're up too it.

Frankly, I haven't seen you show the ability yet, but I hold hope.  Please, don't disappoint me.

Because after all lame troll is lame, it's just a given.

Oh and clean that "piss" you took up, the smell you know.

Thanks so much dearie.

Luna12

« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2011, 10:10:46 PM »

:-p
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:31:41 PM by Luna12 »

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2011, 11:13:25 PM »

"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Luna12

« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2011, 11:30:20 PM »

So who exactly are you replying to? If it is me....stupid of me to admit something that is not easy and you say what ?

EBS...right? wow... being a little more sacrastic then usual?

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2011, 12:15:29 AM »

So who exactly are you replying to? If it is me....stupid of me to admit something that is not easy and you say what ?

EBS...right? wow... being a little more sacrastic then usual?

It wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all.  I was giving the vomit smiley to dm, nothing else.  You were not even remotely in my thoughts when I posted that and has absolutely nothing to do with anything that you have posted itt.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2011, 03:28:21 PM »

Dark magus, taking the piss is a very common phrase all over the UK and Ireland, not just London.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up