Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 26, 2014, 01:29:49 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do YOU embody your goddess/god in the day-to-day?  (Read 1738 times)

Doom Monkey

• Birch
Re: How do YOU embody your goddess/god in the day-to-day?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »

Eros... or Eris?  TROLL sounds accurate as well... just sayin'

I don't give two shits, as far as I'm concerned this fvcker throwing my real name out there after the shit his good buddy did today is vile and disgusting and he is damn lucky I don't know how to find him personally.

Fvck with my livelihood you fvck with my children, fvck with my children and you are as good as dead to me.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »

I don't give two shits, as far as I'm concerned this fvcker throwing my real name out there after the shit his good buddy did today is vile and disgusting and he is damn lucky I don't know how to find him personally.

I agree...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Amor

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 03:17:32 PM »

Tresss - "Your words utilise the negative connotations of the word whore." Enlighten me, what exactly are the possative connotations? The W word is by definition an insult. (Definition of the Oxford English Dictonary.) How can a word that is exclusively defined as an insult be anything other than negative?

In answer to your question, I don't. When the mood takes me I will inwhatever way feels right at that exact moment and that method may change every single time dependent on my mood and location. I cannot do the exact same things in the middle of a park and on a crowded tube train for example.  I may not for a month or more then I may three times a day for two months. It all depends on my moods and feelings. Doing things everyday is less meaningful to me as it seems forced and insincere so it is a mood-based thing for me.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up