Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 25, 2014, 09:02:37 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1240 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 01:25:01 PM »

Nice one, unfortunately living in this pokey little town kind of limits ones resources I'm afraid. When I come across someone who is capable I'll get that done, I will of course post whatever I get told. A short while back I started to learn how to see auras, I can get so far but its vague and I lose the focus on it. Plus my supply of guinea pigs is somewhat limited too  :-p

The best practice you can get is people watching in a busy shopping area.  Just sit and watch and see what you can see.  Once you can see them clearly and quickly, you are in a better position to study them and the colors and vibrations that make them up.

I personally do better with people if I keep it strictly visual.  If they touch me or I them, something gets muddled and I need to step away for a bit to completely disconnect. 

If you scry comfortably, then auras are easy peasy.

Brilliant Khara, thanks. I'll give that a go. There are a couple of areas I can sit and watch people from; and quite a variety of types of people too.

And before Serp or someone else jumps on this; no, not the local clock tower with a telescopic sight.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »

I have ALWAYS wanted to have my aura read. I haven't tried scrying yet. I really have fallen behind in my practices in the past few years.........but I keep thinking back to the vision I had in the middle of that test last year. I'm good at reading people, but I can't see auras.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 02:07:34 PM »

That sounds like you are possibly empathic then Aly. Cool.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 03:19:44 PM »

I can see auras faintly if I focus in but I have to focus to see it. Sort of like I can turn it on and off I guess? Thats probably a good thing.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »

That actually makes a lot of sense. I tend to mirror the energy around me. If I am around hyper people, I get hyper. If people are negative or lazy, I tend to also be like that. It's always been something I wonder about. I don't see or hear ghosts, I feel them or hear them in my head. Almost like a psychic reaction or telepathy.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »

That actually makes a lot of sense. I tend to mirror the energy around me. If I am around hyper people, I get hyper. If people are negative or lazy, I tend to also be like that. It's always been something I wonder about. I don't see or hear ghosts, I feel them or hear them in my head. Almost like a psychic reaction or telepathy.

Would be worth looking into more fully Aly, see how you can make it work for you. Perhaps even help you to gain a better control over it so your not drained by other peoples emotions.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 07:44:12 AM »

Reading people has always been easy for me.  The hard part was learning to block them so they didn't overwhelm me.  I can see auras but am still learning about reading them. 
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

ludotarantino

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »

yes, the nature lends us  what we need when we do not use it return to mother nature
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up