Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 21, 2014, 09:48:59 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11:11 & 1:11  (Read 2368 times)

Starrry_Night

• Fir
Re: 11:11 & 1:11
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 12:04:15 PM »

yea to claudette, i dont think its spooky i just really wanted to know if these numbers or any other numbers constantly reappear to people. these numbers are obviously meant for me and i believe that everything happens for a reason but we dont always know why.
Religion is a personal and spiritual journey to find ones self and to achieve a oneness with their surroundings.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »

I think it's like PH said, you see patterns where you already have something in or on your mind.

I mean besides the usual consipiracy bullshit, I haven't seen anything on 01:11 or 11:11. 

However, you are going to see what it is you have told yourself you are going to see and nothing anyone here says will change that.  You have to change it and since I doubt you will......

"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »

See "The Law of Fives" too.
Humans have a preternatural talent for seeing patterns in things. Be careful how far you run with it though, because although it can be kinda funny, at the same time, it can make you totally mentally ill. (David Icke)
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Starrry_Night

• Fir
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 07:24:41 AM »

i never intended to look deep into this i was just wondering if these numbers happened 2 others. if something is meant to come from these numbers then it will but i am patient so i will wait and continue onto my life.
Religion is a personal and spiritual journey to find ones self and to achieve a oneness with their surroundings.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 02:12:29 PM »

yea to claudette, i dont think its spooky i just really wanted to know if these numbers or any other numbers constantly reappear to people. these numbers are obviously meant for me and i believe that everything happens for a reason but we dont always know why.
They're Numbers! They're not 'meant for you', anymore than they're meant for me. And yes, it *is* happening for a reason, and the reason is, every time you see them, you say to yourself "There they are again". Thus reinforcing the delusion that there's some hidden, special meaning that has significance only to you. This is symptomatic of O.C.D, and you need to get a grip on it before it gets out of control. That way lies madness.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Pterodactyl Handler

• Ash
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:50 AM »

excuse me? I'm sorry but those numbers are clearly meant for me.

You see these numbers all the time because Ye Gods wanted you to post about it on TCC where I would read about it. No joke.

Attn Gods: Message Received. Got it. Thank you for the signal.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 12:35:28 AM »

They're Numbers! They're not 'meant for you', anymore than they're meant for me. And yes, it *is* happening for a reason, and the reason is, every time you see them, you say to yourself "There they are again". Thus reinforcing the delusion that there's some hidden, special meaning that has significance only to you. This is symptomatic of O.C.D, and you need to get a grip on it before it gets out of control. That way lies madness.
excuse me? I'm sorry but those numbers are clearly meant for me.

You see these numbers all the time because Ye Gods wanted you to post about it on TCC where I would read about it. No joke.

Attn Gods: Message Received. Got it. Thank you for the signal.
See what I mean?

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 12:45:36 AM »

I used to notice 11:11 all the time, so one day I decided to do an experiment where for one week I would write down the time everytime I looked at the clock and see if 11:11 came up more than any other time.  I started early on a Monday morning and wrote down the time.  Later I walked into the kitchen, glanced at the clock, and guess what, it was 11:11!  At the end of the day I looked at the clock, and omg it was 11:11.  I looked at my piece of paper, and realized that I hadn't noted a single time since the 11:11 from that morning.  I had been home all day, and I am certain that I must have glanced at a clock multiple times, but since the time wasn't "significant", I didn't even notice it.  Experiment failed.

At the same time this experiment proves that 11:11 has the power to transport people from an unconscious state to a conscious one.   :-p

"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 02:43:22 AM »

11.11 & 1.11 are yesterdays news anyway. All the real hipster delusional conspiracy nutjobs are seeing 1.23 & 12.34 on their conspiracy clocks.

Pterodactyl Handler

• Ash
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 09:13:39 AM »

I get the same thing with 12:34. I see it almost every day. It started when I was 14 and my friend pointed out every time he saw 12:34. "Now you have the curse," he explained to me, "and you'll see 12:34 all the time for the rest of your life."

It totally worked.

11.11 & 1.11 are yesterdays news anyway. All the real hipster delusional conspiracy nutjobs are seeing 1.23 & 12.34 on their conspiracy clocks.

BIKAAAAW!

Em.O

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »

Well the reason I asked is b/c in the past I saw 4:20 all the time & on my birthday (april 20) I had the worst birthday I ever had but haven't seen that number since then & was "noticing" 11:11 before 4:20
Ha 4:20! I notice that all the time too but for different reasons :) I love Canada. Sorry, that was a little unrelated but I just had to say it.

But yea, you probably see the numbers just as much as any other number like said before but well, clearly you're NOTICING them more than other numbers so maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you something. Try remembering if the numbers mean anything to you or maybe something significant happened one time when you saw it that you're subconsciously thinking of.
-I want to be reborn as an ocean-

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 04:24:01 PM »

Well the only thing I can see that might be pertinent is that next month there will be one of those palindromic dates.

and it will be the last of them for a century. I dunno what signification that has...spiritually or numerologically speaking...but there you have it. There is a significance, Though maybe not the one you had imagined it might be.

Maybe at some point you had heard this about the date, and so your subconscious has trained you  to note the times you see the configuration. As I said I don't know.

I will say though that I regularly wake up unbidden at 3.33 am...and can't get back to sleep easily...and that has always freaked me  out a bit. That it should be at that precise time...I have even had it happen a lot when having a day sleep...waking to look and it';s 3.33.pm.

I solved it by getting an analogue clock for the bedroom
Srsly. Now I don't have to stress about it so much.
lol
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Silverhands

• Girls just wanna have fun.
  • Council Elder
  • Hawthorn
  • Helloooo Dahling!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 09:36:52 AM »

This guy worries me with his little hand puppets........  http://faculty.up.edu/ainan/palindrome.html
When I was a kid, "anti-bacterial" cleaner meant, if you fell down and scraped your knee, you'd spit on it and keep on playing! ~~Silverhands

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »

The movie "The Immortals" comes out on 11/11/11.  Might have something to do with it...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."--Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Starrry_Night

• Fir
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »

it hasnt been 1:11 lately (as in a few months) but who knows until something happens anyway. I totally forgot about 11.11.11 so thats a no 2 thinking about it since i never have paid that much attention to that. havent seen/ heard about the immortals so thats a no to that as well. to em.o yea i get that alot sine its some of my friend's fav day of the year.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up