Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 24, 2014, 04:18:12 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About this forum...  (Read 1917 times)

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
About this forum...
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »

I would like to keep this forum as much about Wicca as possible.  If you aren't sure if your post falls squarely into the category, post it in Pagan Q & A., Newbies Haven, or even the Talking Stick.

This will help eliminate the clutter and provide a better flow of answers to questions, as well as insightful commentary on our collective thoughts.

As always, there will be no spell sharing allowed.

Our appreciation for your cooperation in this matter is only surpassed by our appreciation for your participation!
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
Re: About this forum...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »

Just "bumping" this stickied post as a quick reminder!
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up