Nuked
Welcome, Guest
April 18, 2015, 09:42:56 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Priesthood  (Read 408 times)

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: The Priesthood
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 06:01:18 PM »

Interesting DoD but what you describe is not Blood Magic , oh you may cause a minute ripple in the Aether but no more then that . I have preform Blood Magic and paid the price . You may have studied for years but I have been practising it for decades . I lived through mind and I have seen one other that did not . It's not a ritual it's a ceremony and if you don't do it right ( speed = death ) every little step your a goner and it is a very hideous and long death .

Oh and the virgin blood thing is wrong .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Daughter of Danu

• Meṁber
  • Elm
  • You must be the change!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »

All good answers. 

I have no issue with blood rites.  at all.  PROVIDED....

Myself, I prefer to hunt my own meat, (The Sacred Hunt), in such a way that I and my prey are one.  Humane, clean, quick and reverent.  Life to life, Spirit to Spirit.

When I have need of more than i can provide, I frequent LOCAL people whom I KNOW to be reverent in the same way.  Okay, once in a while, but NEVER without a good kasher.

Your "virgin blood" ideas are well spoken, too.  been doing just that for some time.

Other than that...I know you, don't I?  Another region?  Another website?  Another city?

Oh, we all meet time and again if it is destined.  Who knows which me you may have met along the way.  :D

Interesting DoD but what you describe is not Blood Magic , oh you may cause a minute ripple in the Aether but no more then that . I have preform Blood Magic and paid the price . You may have studied for years but I have been practising it for decades . I lived through mind and I have seen one other that did not . It's not a ritual it's a ceremony and if you don't do it right ( speed = death ) every little step your a goner and it is a very hideous and long death .

Oh and the virgin blood thing is wrong .

I can agree to disagree with you, as you know absolutely nothing about me, such as my age, experience or knowledge. I just don't advertise myself as old as you do.  It is ok, I prefer to be underestimated. 

Just know, I will not post something if I am not sure it will work from experience. I have a few decades myself under my belt.  You see, I too have performed blood magic, rituals, ceremonies and blood spells and have willingly paid the price so you aren't the only one.  Just my take is that you are incorrect on the virgin blood, I know it works. 

As I said it's ok, I am used to being thought an airheaded fluff.  I play that role well, it works for me.  Keeps people on their toes.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »

Never say you were and airhead , if what you do works for you and that is the way you were taught then do it your way ; no big deal to me .

Were you here before your prose seem familiar ?.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Daughter of Danu

• Meṁber
  • Elm
  • You must be the change!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »

Never say you were and airhead , if what you do works for you and that is the way you were taught then do it your way ; no big deal to me .

Were you here before your prose seem familiar ?.

I just posted in this thread up there ^^^.  That's as here as it gets. ???
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »

Interesting :)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:35:06 AM by marisol »
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up