Nuked
Welcome, Guest
June 29, 2015, 04:12:29 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: curses  (Read 197 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: curses
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 04:55:01 AM »

If you don't believe in magick then you'll never make magick yourself. You'll never see it, you'll never experience it or feel the wonder of it in the tiniest thing.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: curses
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 11:28:58 AM »

magic as we know is the manipulation of energy . Now if that energy is aimed at you and you are not protected from it , it will have an effect on you . If the person sending the curse to you is more powerful then you and can overpower your protection then something will happen to you . Just because someone does not believe in something does not mean you can't feel the effects of that energy . No one is all powerful no matter what you may believe you are .

You must remember that if someone is protected and another person ( the curser ) knows this they can still harm you by harming those you care about . Would then that curse still not harm you ...?.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up