Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 24, 2014, 04:06:44 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: my beliefs  (Read 1139 times)

Doom Monkey

• Birch
Re: my beliefs
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »

Oh BRAVO Madam BRAVO!!!

:mittens:
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 09:48:32 PM »

Why thank you.

**bows**

It's a little too easy though, innit? Took me all of 20 mins to do the reading and then 5  to compose and  type out the post.

I suspect it took the OP somewhat longer to do hers though.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:49:22 PM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 06:18:37 AM »

LMAO I'm sure she's been working on it for quite a while.  It's a shame more trolls don't put a better effort into it yanno?
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »

**drums fingers**

jemmimah I am waiting for you to get back to me - you didn't seem so timid in your other posts....have I offended you in some manner - by doing what - calling you out on your bullshit?

Nya had the guts to stand and fight - are you so much weaker than she at the other end of a keyboard??
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 07:21:56 PM »

You didn't offend, you called JJ and nya on their bs and now they have tucked their tails and ran back to the mother ship to await further instructions. Now, keep in mind I don't really know as much about where the mother ship is as you & Khara do, but I have enough common sense and intelligence to remember the issues previously experienced here. I remember the division of the board and the hard feelings that MANY people had. I will NOT allow that to happen again. And I certainly will not tolerate wishy-washy people who change their opinion or their stories. As much as I enjoyed calling bs and getting backed up, kinda glad those 2 are licking their wounds and not causing any more trouble.

Even though it is kinda boring not to have someone to correct....lol
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 07:31:40 PM »

You didn't offend, you called JJ and nya on their bs and now they have tucked their tails and ran back to the mother ship to await further instructions. Now, keep in mind I don't really know as much about where the mother ship is as you & Khara do, but I have enough common sense and intelligence to remember the issues previously experienced here. I remember the division of the board and the hard feelings that MANY people had. I will NOT allow that to happen again. And I certainly will not tolerate wishy-washy people who change their opinion or their stories. As much as I enjoyed calling bs and getting backed up, kinda glad those 2 are licking their wounds and not causing any more trouble.

Even though it is kinda boring not to have someone to correct....lol

Don't worry they're not done yet. They're regrouping.

Well so are we.

This is our board. We are not the fools they assume us to be. If they had a proper level of respect for our intelligence and our beliefs they wouldn't try coming here with such grossly satirised versions of what they assume  pagan and wiccan beliefs to be.

They critique from a position of utter ignorance. They have a cartoonish version of other people's faith paths inscribed on their narrow little minds. It is based on prejudice and arrogance. Personal enmity and an overweening hunger for vengeance against those they imagine have slighted them in the past. What it is not based on is any level of actual knowledge about who and what a pagan or a wiccan might be. They assume stupidity in their adversaries.

That is their fatal error. It is underestimating what kind of effort might be needed to fly under the radar - that's why they're so transparent.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 07:49:23 PM »

That and we have Troll Radar. lol

So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 12:43:24 AM »

They critique from a position of utter ignorance. They have a cartoonish version of other people's faith paths inscribed on their narrow little minds. It is based on prejudice and arrogance. Personal enmity and an overweening hunger for vengeance against those they imagine have slighted them in the past. What it is not based on is any level of actual knowledge about who and what a pagan or a wiccan might be. They assume stupidity in their adversaries.

That is their fatal error. It is underestimating what kind of effort might be needed to fly under the radar - that's why they're so transparent.

You've hit the thumb straight away on the nail.  The presupposition of superiority has led many an brilliant general to ignominious defeat; it's literally a trap they set for themselves, a consequence of their own black iron prison; how incredibly fitting...

"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 11:00:05 PM »

The front line is alert and ready for the coming attach , just don't forget to have a very alert rear guard . You'd be surprised what can come up behind you . Oh and don't forget the flankers . Always have a vanguard .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 06:02:58 AM »

The presupposition of superiority has led many an brilliant general to ignominious defeat

Napoleon Bonaparte vs. Wellington comes right to mind...
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »

Napoleon Bonaparte vs. Wellington comes right to mind...

Along with the British army and the American colonies...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »

I really want to throw in a Star Wars reference but I will refrain.....   :-X

I've put it in your heads anyway   ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up