Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 29, 2014, 07:58:28 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wicca Internet Resource Guide  (Read 8103 times)

KissTheMiMes

• Cypress
Re: Wicca Internet Resource Guide
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2012, 07:39:21 PM »

Odd.  Why would a person be interested in a religion that they admittedly know nothing about?  Just asking a question.....

I don't understand.  Are you picking fun or is this a serious question?  I noticed I know nothing about Witchcraft and that intrigues me very much!  ;D So I am going to pursue it and study on it to see if it's right for me.  Curiosity is like the basis of science.  Without it, scientists wouldn't have gotten anywhere.  To be curious and interested about something is a good thing, I'm sure, otherwise we wouldn't learn anything new.   
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire." -C.B.

Mystyskies

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2012, 09:55:19 AM »

Thanks for all the great links....I book marked them so i can check each one out!

Willowen

• Cypress
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »

I also wanted to add my thanks for the links. I have a lot of reading cut out for me this weekend!

Thank you to all who contributed.
"All knowledge is worth having."

willowbear

• Willow
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »

The links posted throughout this thread have been very helpful! The link for the moon phases wasn't working for me, so I thought I'd share one that I found.  ;D

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2013, 06:12:13 PM »

Just checked that out WB, a good link. It is easy to read and easy to forecast too, Thank you for that.  ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

willowbear

• Willow
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »

Just checked that out WB, a good link. It is easy to read and easy to forecast too, Thank you for that.  ;)

I was really happy I found it. Every other site I came across needed different software, or you needed to pay for. I like the simplicity of this one.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2013, 08:38:35 PM »

Nice link willowbear. Thanks.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Aurest

• Cypress
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to www.glasstemple.com ?   It used to be an excellent  informative site for Wiccans and Pagans, with dozens of links to other credible sites.  It had received numerous awards, including some from witchvox and I believe a few from this site.  Its admin was Keitha Firewind, but it included several other excellent authors.  About 2 years ago, I tried visiting and the site and it was gone.  Instead, there's some Japanese or Chinese site with no connections to the original glass temple.  I've found an older version of the site (not as excellent, but still very decent).  It may be found here :http://earthsong1.tripod.com/amain_bak.htm

Does anyone know what happened to glasstemple or keitha?  Any answers would be greatly appreciated as I hold a great amount of respect for Keitha, her poetry, music, and the resources she made available for the pagan community. 

Cheers everyone.
I don't play well with the other kids,
sitting in my sandbox plotting on the government

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2013, 12:08:24 PM »

Somehow I totally missed that this site was here. I really have some reading to do.
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2013, 10:30:42 PM »

Keitha also has her own blog spot but in does not impress me at all . Not like  the old one did .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up