Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 18, 2014, 04:41:20 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Who are your patron Gods?  (Read 4176 times)

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Who are your patron Gods?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 10:15:37 PM »

BADB and CROMM CRUAICH. some times NEMAN , MACHA  ,MORRIGU . Rarely call on any of the male gods but when I do mostly its DAGDA or ODIN. A few other from time to time.,
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 06:13:06 AM »

I stick with Aradia as she's feminine, young, vital and impetuous. She is reflected in the Moon. The God I refer to as The Horned One. Being of the same nature as the fiery Sun He is just as important as the Goddess as only both together can form the all powerful All. As Sun and Moon they chase each other across the sky - Him hungry for Her, while She flirts terribly - though always allusive. A fairly romanticised view of the duality yet one that I find most satisfying.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:14:15 AM by Michelle »

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 02:00:30 PM »

You cannot really ignore the emerging, new Godforms though. Today, the strongest 'new' Godforms are taking Corporate shape. Even the word "Corporate" suggests it. Become a body.

Examine the symbolism employed in any particularly successful Corporation. Their trademark logos, (Another telling word) Their mottos. Even their headed notepaper.

Rothschild Corporation is a good example. Start with their Red Shield. Above their doors. Shocking really, where that starts leading you. 
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »

How come you can take the simplest of discussions and turn them into some neo-political..... deep..... thing?

Goodness!

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »

I sometimes don't know whether it's a gift, or a curse.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »

Serp just has a different way if seeing things, that's all. Something we all can benefit from.  Don't
judge to quickly.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 08:15:13 PM »

Not judging. I think Serp is pretty cool actually. I am so aware of the things I don't know and don't understand that I am usually in awe of all of you at one time or another given your posts and the "quality" of comment. Please don't ever think I am taking the piss out of anyone as I'd just never do that.

Serp tends to view a topic upon a level that is (most of the time) above me. I see a duck and to me it's just a duck. Serp would see more, so much more.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

Serp would see a swan.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »

Exactly.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 01:31:17 AM »

I'd see a Goose. Swans are too big to get in the oven, and they taste horrible. Ducks are delicious, but a little on the small side.
And with a Goose, there's always the chance of it laying a Golden Egg.

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 02:43:01 AM »

You see what I mean and why I can often be in awe of you? I began with a duck. Marisol saw a swan. And you, well you saw a golden egg. How wonderful - and all from a simple duck. I just love this forum. Here I am a child again and all is candy for the soul.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 04:45:02 PM »

I'd see a Goose. Swans are too big to get in the oven, and they taste horrible. Ducks are delicious, but a little on the small side.
And with a Goose, there's always the chance of it laying a Golden Egg.
I hate geese...and swans. And those ain't no golden eggs being dropped on the greens at the golf coarse!

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »

Actually browsed the net and found some Goddesses that sing my tune. Venus is definately me. I also love the Virgin Mary...even if she's not an 'official' Goddess. Couldn't find any good pictures of Aphrodite though.

tresss

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »

I hate geese...and swans. And those ain't no golden eggs being dropped on the greens at the golf coarse!

Is it the noises that Geese make, that you dislike? They can be loud!
Swans are beautiful. I like feeding them bits of bread.. maybe not so good, but I like to have an interaction with them. I think I'll become a swan at some point. quack, quack.

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

I have a problem with seeing the source of my being as outside of myself. That was always my biggest problem growing up Christian.  As an Atheist, I do not believe in deity but I do believe in a universal consciousness.  I see all that exists as this consciousness's exploration and expression of itself.

While I do not hold to a purpose or plan to life, I do believe life is about exploring all it means to be human. I am determined to love freely, hate freely, mourn and grieve freely, to feel without restaint or rules and regulation on how to act or be, to be true to my human nature and the rapture and ecstasy that results from my connection to the life force of the earth.
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up