Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 24, 2014, 02:18:04 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: WICCAN VS WITCH  (Read 1562 times)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: WICCAN VS WITCH
« on: January 09, 2012, 04:25:24 PM »

To die ,fightingfor what is right is an honorable death. To die as a slave is to be forgotten for the
terror of slavery is many fold, and the terrorists are many.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

dark magus

• Apple
Re: Re: WICCAN VS WITCH
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 07:10:15 PM »

Any death can be an honorable death Marisol. There's no requirement that it has happen while fighting for some noble cause nor does it need witnesses. As long as you are true to your own ideals, your own values, your spirit knows your worth. And when it's time to stand before what ever you perceive as divinity, really, that's all that truly matters.
The spirit moves on and is no long in pain, no more worry, no more sorrow. Just peace.
How a person is remembered or if they are remembered is for the living only.

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 08:10:51 PM »

Well said dm
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:21:06 PM »

The issue of "Honourable" itself only has relevance for the living. I doubt it matters much to the person doing the dying. I'd trade "Honourable" for painless and quick, any day of the week.  It doesn't really matter how we die, it's how we live that matters.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 08:26:27 PM »

Oh you sweet men I don't have the strength to disagree tonite.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 08:35:03 PM »

Serp. Serp. How you die , is very important it tells how you lived. Much better to die on your feet then on your knee's .If you can take some of them out when your dieing so much the better
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 09:08:09 PM »

My Mum, and my Nan, both admirable Women, who had both been through War, loss, and much suffering, emotionally and physically, then beat any adversity, and emerged without malice or a bad word to say about anyone, both suffered painful drawn out deaths from Cancer.

Well, I'm sorry, but that said nothing about the way they lived. It's a very unpleasant business for all concerned. People don't get the death they earn, or deserve. They just get death. The form it takes rarely has anything to do with the life they lived.   
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »

TRUE WORDS SERP. I WATCH MY MOTHER DIE A VERY SLOW DEATH , SHE NEVER GAVED UP .

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:17 PM »

Serp. Serp. How you die , is very important it tells how you lived. Much better to die on your feet then on your knee's .If you can take some of them out when your dieing so much the better
That's ego talking. Anyone who thinks like that has never buried their own child. I have, and I can tell you, her death did not define her life
enough said

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 09:35:28 PM »

January 26 th 1986 , Adele age 11 daughter , Harry ( Hank) age 9  son, Iam age 33 wife , my wife and MY children . That was the day they died . I  was not there ...

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »

I think we all just have different views on this subject. Wether a family member, a friend, or a pet. It all hurts, but we hold their memory in our hearts. As long as we remember them they are
never really gone.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:58 PM »

TILL THE DAY I DIE , ALWAYS IN MY HEART. THEN FOREVER

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 05:17:23 AM »

Having never lost a family member I am scared as to how I might react when that day comes and one of my parents (both devoted to the other) stands above ground as the other is lowered into the earth.

You must be so strong OG. I don't think I could have survived that if I was you.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »

I'm the sole survivor of my nuclear family apart from a sister I am estranged from after she engaged in some nefarious financial skulduggery with my dying, grieving mother. My four other siblings have all died.

My parents did everything together. Even to the point of being diagnosed with terminal cancer three weeks apart. Mum only lived 4 months after dad. It was hard at the time. I'd just had my first child. I became a mother and an orphan within the space of six months.  Then looking through mum's financial records the day after her funeral I discovered the funnelling of funds to my sister's account and wiped her. Talk about feeling alone.

But even then I knew. They really did want to be together for eternity. And that's a huge comfort. To have seen one of them live alone and without the other for long; to know how lonely they were -  that would have been infinitely more painful.

But losing your wife and children....I'm not sure I'd have the strength to survive a loss like that.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »

I think I might split this thread.  Consensus?

I lost my granddaughter after a four year fight with brain tumors.  She was 5-1/2.

My mom & dad have "The Pact".  My wife and I do too.

Anyhow...Back on topic so I can split it if there's a consensus.

“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up