Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 16, 2014, 10:32:02 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how do you know??  (Read 641 times)

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
how do you know??
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:01:25 AM »

have you ever felt like some one was watching?  like they had astral project and you could feel some one there but not see them?  and if so how did you know it wasn't your imagination?

dark magus

• Apple
Re: how do you know??
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »

Yes, I've had that feeling before. But I doubt anyone living is "visiting" you.
In my opinion, we are surrounded by energy. Of the Earth, of the plants, the air we breath, everything. And within that energy there is a life spark, an awareness. And all things that we perceive has a life spark.
As we become more aware of our selves, develop our own sense of what "magic" is, become more connected to all things around us, we also become aware of their individuality. Their essence.
I would suggest that what you are experiencing is an awareness of the energy and those life sparks that has always been there. Nothing to worry about. And if it bothers you, simply acknowledge it and block it by grounding and shielding.

Jadaja Talios

• Willow
  • With the Lady's Blessings...
    • Meditations and Magick
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »

I have had that feeling many times but i usually know that its someone i know that's moved from our plane checking up on me but others it hard to say for sure. I am sure that at least sometimes dm's idea is accurate as well. Don't worry about it.
With the Lady's Blessings,

Jadaja Talios

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:20:38 AM »

have you ever felt like some one was watching?  like they had astral project and you could feel some one there but not see them?  and if so how did you know it wasn't your imagination?

Would you elaborate on the feeling you get theyd?
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin
Pages: [1]   Go Up