Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 30, 2014, 11:56:16 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: How is sexuality viewed through pagan beliefs?  (Read 5755 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: How is sexuality viewed through pagan beliefs?
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »

Y'all do have the best shops for that kind of stuff.
Then it's all been worth it.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »

^ ^ ^

Perfect example of diversity. Now some folks would consider that to be foreplay ! 

Sorry kiddo ...... not my thing and i'm not looking for someone to play with.

blue, I am going to ask you nicely not to make comments like this again in the future.  Foreplay?  Really?  Even I cant stretch what was said into foreplay,  and I am pretty much a perv, so I have to believe you took a shot at someone who took a shot at you.  If you want this to end, go to the thread for it and end it.  I cant tollerate anymore foreplay like comments.  Way out of line.  Complain to Kardia if you think I am being too harsh but this is your only warning.   Please dont make me have to pull rank on you.

I am going to ask everyone to keep the blue situation contained to the thread for it.  I will or will get someone to split all blue related stuff to the appropriate thread.

I apologize to the op.  Back on topic. :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 12:24:27 AM »

blue, I am going to ask you nicely not to make comments like this again in the future.  Foreplay?  Really?  Even I cant stretch what was said into foreplay,  and I am pretty much a perv, so I have to believe you took a shot at someone who took a shot at you.  If you want this to end, go to the thread for it and end it.  I cant tollerate anymore foreplay like comments.  Way out of line.  Complain to Kardia if you think I am being too harsh but this is your only warning.   Please dont make me have to pull rank on you.

I am going to ask everyone to keep the blue situation contained to the thread for it.  I will or will get someone to split all blue related stuff to the appropriate thread.

I apologize to the op.  Back on topic. :)

Well thank you very much ebs. I had been wondering when someone was going to notice the offence and pass judgement for it (on someone other than me I mean).

And in any consideration of attitudes to human sexuality I think the main issue with finding wider acceptance of what is seen as kink or perversions by many is that we have this cockheaded idea about gender.
ie; that there are only two of them.. male and female....and only three kinds of sexuality. Straight, gay or bi.

That is so far from the truth of it. But how can one be comfortable with one's own sexuality or with the sexuality of another if we don't even have the concepts with which to categorise the myraid varieties of sexuality and gender that are out there?
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:01 AM »

While it's often mentioned that Uncle Gerry was a homophobe and Uncle Al was...umm..."NOT"...

They represent a demarcation...that of "Neo" v. "Plain ol' " pagan.

Within the construct of NEO Paganism there pretty much is no more widely recognized point-of-view than the rede's p.o.v..

Granted, there may be some very narrow corridors here and there, but in the main hall of neopaganism, there is not much beyond "live and let live".

EbS, thank you.

S.E. 6H.
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 09:32:37 PM »

I don't think I have ever stated my own sexuality on the forum cause it ain't no ones business.  Its the way I feel about it when it comes to religion, it isn't anyone's business.  I dont see how religion and sexuality are dependent upon each other.  I don't think God hates fags.  I think God will hold that dude responsible for his hate.

It's fun being a perv.  People should try it before they knock it, as long as both people are adults.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 12:03:14 AM »

As stated earlier I wouldn't make assumptions or judgements about anyone's worth simply based on who or how they screw. That being said I must stipulate that I do however draw the line at furries. I mean it's a victimless crime so I'm not suggesting we legislate against it or anything, but you know if I were to find out you had a more than nodding acquaintance with your Paddington Bear I am afraid my opinion of you might nosedive somewhat.

Hell, I even have mates from New Zealand and I'm sure we've all heard the rumours about Kiwis and sheep.

The thing that gets to me is we still as a society seem to have this appalling double standard based on the gender of the person under discussion and in many ways also their sexual orientation.

Think about it. A young hetero bloke who hits the bars every weekend and brings home the hottest chicks he finds there .  I bet he even engages in threesomes and encounters in nightclub toilets and the alleys behind them - how is this young man viewed? Why as socially successful. A ladies man. A "playa". He's a randy bastard.  A shagrat. He's a real man. The lucky bugger. That's what youth's for, right? Get it while you can, mate. Onya son!

Now think of a young hetero girl who does the same thing. How is she perceived by the great mass of people? Well as "not  a nice girl" Not the kind you take home to meet mum that's for sure. She's a slag, a slapper. A slut. Cheap little hoe. The town bike. Damn you might catch something. She's like Paddington Station that one - every bloke in the country's been through her.

Then think about how homophobes always begin when they complain about gay rights "They have sex with strangers in public toilets" (Ahem  - well no most of them don't actually but try telling Fred Phelps that) "They are too promiscuous. They're sleazy. It's not love they're just filled with lust and the sex they have isn't pure and holy and spiritual like "our" sexual encounters are".

Then you have the eroticism which so many men seek to attach to the notion of lesbian sex. A voyeuristic desire to observe (backed up I am sure always by the fantasy of  two sleek bodied lasses turning at some point with a come hither look in their eye and inviting the gent in question to join in.) Maybe lesbian sex is not "real" sex. It's an activity engaged in primarily to titillate men.

As if. How many lesbians have actually turned for any of you? lol. Getting two hot night club chicks who've dropped a good E to put on a show for you back at yours may well be quite commonplace but I deeply suspect (having asked my lesbian friends outright) that any bloke requesting a ringside seat at the connubial activities of an actual lesbian couple would be nursing a very sore jaw quite sharpish.

::)

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

KissTheMiMes

• Cypress
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:10 PM »

As stated earlier I wouldn't make assumptions or judgements about anyone's worth simply based on who or how they screw. That being said I must stipulate that I do however draw the line at furries. I mean it's a victimless crime so I'm not suggesting we legislate against it or anything, but you know if I were to find out you had a more than nodding acquaintance with your Paddington Bear I am afraid my opinion of you might nosedive somewhat.

Hell, I even have mates from New Zealand and I'm sure we've all heard the rumours about Kiwis and sheep.

The thing that gets to me is we still as a society seem to have this appalling double standard based on the gender of the person under discussion and in many ways also their sexual orientation.

Think about it. A young hetero bloke who hits the bars every weekend and brings home the hottest chicks he finds there .  I bet he even engages in threesomes and encounters in nightclub toilets and the alleys behind them - how is this young man viewed? Why as socially successful. A ladies man. A "playa". He's a randy bastard.  A shagrat. He's a real man. The lucky bugger. That's what youth's for, right? Get it while you can, mate. Onya son!

Now think of a young hetero girl who does the same thing. How is she perceived by the great mass of people? Well as "not  a nice girl" Not the kind you take home to meet mum that's for sure. She's a slag, a slapper. A slut. Cheap little hoe. The town bike. Damn you might catch something. She's like Paddington Station that one - every bloke in the country's been through her.

Then think about how homophobes always begin when they complain about gay rights "They have sex with strangers in public toilets" (Ahem  - well no most of them don't actually but try telling Fred Phelps that) "They are too promiscuous. They're sleazy. It's not love they're just filled with lust and the sex they have isn't pure and holy and spiritual like "our" sexual encounters are".

Then you have the eroticism which so many men seek to attach to the notion of lesbian sex. A voyeuristic desire to observe (backed up I am sure always by the fantasy of  two sleek bodied lasses turning at some point with a come hither look in their eye and inviting the gent in question to join in.) Maybe lesbian sex is not "real" sex. It's an activity engaged in primarily to titillate men.

As if. How many lesbians have actually turned for any of you? lol. Getting two hot night club chicks who've dropped a good E to put on a show for you back at yours may well be quite commonplace but I deeply suspect (having asked my lesbian friends outright) that any bloke requesting a ringside seat at the connubial activities of an actual lesbian couple would be nursing a very sore jaw quite sharpish.

::)

;D This was so fun to read! "She's a slag, a slapper." What fun words!

You make a good point though and wanted to say thank you! The way some people think, I swear... I really don't know what they are actually thinking. Especially with the part I have put in bold. How do people even come up with this stuff!? I don't want to get into a deep debate over homosexuality and all, so yeah, just thank you for a good post.
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire." -C.B.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 09:14:19 AM »

And technically it wasn't "Adam and Eve" any more than it was"Adam and Steve".

It was "Adam and Rib".
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »

Adam and rib? Yeah I've heard that before. I've never thought of myself as a rib. I think Eve was
the only real rib. The rest of us are clones.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »

Before Eve, he tried to pair Adam off with Lilith, some throwback Nephilim Lizard bitch from Hell. But it didn't work out.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 12:08:30 PM »

And technically it wasn't "Adam and Eve" any more than it was"Adam and Steve".

It was "Adam and Rib".

Adam and Yves maybe?

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 01:02:31 PM »

Madam and Steve.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 04:17:51 PM »

Ah, nuts.  "Eve was framed"...

Lilith was way cooler.  Even then, a guy, (heck, even a DEITY...), didn't know how to handle a strong woman!
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »

After all she was a Lizard Bitch from Hell, how much could he expect from her.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2012, 06:12:04 PM »

Lilith was a monster. I think the Host of Heaven tried their previous eugenics projects with just about anything. that moved, and the first crosses were scuffing about in mythic forms all over the place until Nimrod began a systematic cull of Nephilim.

Lilith was as likely to conceive from Adam, as Moses was to find a Wi Fi hotspot in Hebron. But Heaven were being stubborn and kept getting Adam to try and wake her sickly eggs up. So Eris told God about the latest gene-splicing techniques, and how partheogenesis was completely justified if there were no compatible host wombs to germinate. For the first generation, at least. And while God was buggering around with the rib, Eris did take on a comely form, and sleight of handed herself right into God's new breeding program. "Hi Boys, my  name's Eve". He wasn't too sure what had happened, but it had to be better than having Adam fruitlessly banging his nail into vinegar tit's barren stewpot, until he wore it out. Again. So he 'rolled with it'. Eve worked out some fast track sepiroth pathwork with wise old Serpent, and got Adam to disobey God millennia before he was due to.
"Taste my luvverly Happle" and that was that. Again, God was completely confused by the whole scene, but as, technically the Serpent was his man, he had to let it go. Again. And do his "Git orf moi laaaand!"
Thing is, the previous tenants of the Earth (The dissident faction exiled from Heaven for wanting a bit more Pie) were still in residence. So . . . . . . see what happens?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fm1HoMMZf8

Watch them try to figure out how to exit the qlipoth
of Geburah. To crack the shell, they have to merge and act as one will . . to find the Key of "Strength". Well blow me down, there's that Snake again, aaand, up to the sheltering sky of Chesod for some Paternal Skyfathering, with the emphasis on Mercy, and forgiveness. w00t woot. God may be the gardener, but Eris planted the Trees, and their fruit is hers to dangle and tempt with.

And Jehovah God was happy in the desert with his Ant farms, smiting, and flooding, and starting again, but Grandmother Eris sems to have taken over the day to day stuff for now. Although he's nominally in charge, he has the healthy fear of a 7 year old boy as far as Grandmother Eris is concerned. Tricksy old Cow. But He'd never have had the intuition to to let mankind use the three pillars to hop about in the tree.
Should be OK as long as he keeps an eye on things, keeps turning in a Prophet here and there. . . . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgpoyLoekv8&feature=related

He sits in the sand,and tries to remember . . .[was it Snakes up, Doves down. or is is Doves . . .*]  doesn't matter, long as the're quiet and don't disturb the Ant farms. . . . 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up