Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 23, 2014, 10:13:02 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Jupiter & Venus  (Read 5418 times)

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
Re: Jupiter & Venus
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »

I know how to spell...it's spelled diarrhea.  Considering I posted this from an iPhone which has a little thing called autocorrect even if I had made the mistake of typing it incorrectly. If you still don't believe me, go to webmd.com and see what you come up with. 

You might as well quit while you're ahead.  You're losing respectability with each new post.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2012, 08:46:05 AM »

Gawds.  The provincials v. the colonials.

You can't make this shtuff up!

“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2012, 08:49:23 AM »

I know how to spell...it's spelled diarrhea.  Considering I posted this from an iPhone which has a little thing called autocorrect even if I had made the mistake of typing it incorrectly. If you still don't believe me, go to webmd.com and see what you come up with. 

You might as well quit while you're ahead.  You're losing respectability with each new post.

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. See I come from that part of the world where we think that as it's called the English language, the English ought to get to decide how to spell the words within it.

I don't write Amurikan.

And I resent the implication that I had any respectability to lose in the first place!

And C_A - you know you'd miss me if I were gone.
 ;D
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. See I come from that part of the world where we think that as it's called the English language, the English ought to get to decide how to spell the words within it.

I don't write Amurikan.

And I resent the implication that I had any respectability to lose in the first place!

And C_A - you know you'd miss me if I were gone.
 ;D

You're right on all counts.

Just gave me a laugh I sorely needed!
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2012, 09:19:01 AM »

You're right on all counts.

Just gave me a laugh I sorely needed!

No need to thank me. I only come here to help others.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2012, 01:04:09 PM »

Hmm...my greatx7 grandparents left England for a reason.  Don't blame me because you missed the boat. 
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2012, 01:16:55 PM »

behindstarryeyes dear it would be in your best interest not to stick your nose into things that have nothing to do with you. You cannot make peace for all involved. It takes time for solutions to be found. And you don't want to place yourself in league with the wrong people. We appreciate
your want to help, but it only makes  things worse. You seem like a nice person, so please stay
out of the middle of things. Read it if you want, but nothing you say will change it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:10:13 PM by marisol »
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »

PG and Tresss by your conversation on this forum I am under the impression you know each other well.Which is your business. But I also get the feeling that you PG share Tresss's philosophy
re: Ramtha a 35,000 yr. old warrior spirit channeled by a woman in Washington. Where does the
Goddess fit in there? Tresss where did you get your ideas about the Goddess? You imply you had
or have a teacher. You have gone and left PG to defend you. I think you are just a little boy
playing at being a grownup. You have been sent here to cause as much trouble as possible. If
you are not gone I would suggest you go away and find another place to play. PG you have allow-
ed your credibility to be leeched away by  a charlatan. So sad to link yourself with someone who must call women whores to justify his way of thinking. Tresss if he truly thinks of women in
this way is a sick man, he needs a psychiatrist.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »

Hmm...my greatx7 grandparents left England for a reason.  Don't blame me because you missed the boat.

I'm not English. What part of the word "colonial" do you fail to understand?

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »

Actually, to be honest, I'm not at all nice. I'm just very good at pretending until someone gives me a reason to do otherwise...apparently, just like many of you.  Just ask my dear ex-husband.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2012, 04:06:10 PM »

Actually, to be honest, I'm not at all nice. I'm just very good at pretending until someone gives me a reason to do otherwise...apparently, just like many of you.  Just ask my dear ex-husband.

So is this an admission that you're only continuing to post in this thread because you wish to engage in a flame war with one or more of those already in here?

Hypocrisy or what in the light of such recent declarations as:

People...Chill. The. Freak. Out.

Seriously. I'm starting to get annoyed and that's saying a hell of a lot.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Period.  If you can't discuss why you don't agree politely, then keep it to yourself until you can.

This isn't directed toward any particular person because honestly I can't remember who said what.  Enough with the rudeness and the accusations of accusations and conspiracy theories.  It's all BS and you all know it.  Now I'm not a mod, but I sympathize with their position and notice that lately they're basically having to play nanny to a bunch of quarrelsome children, and I can understand why they're getting a bit irritated.  I would have shut this thread down myself because instead of honest and open discussion it has descended into a hostile shouting match, and that's just not acceptable.

Double standards are a wonderful thing - when they work in your favour, right?
lol

Look I have a party to go to and won't be back till a lot later today - but do carry on, I shall catch up when I return.
This has got lively I must say.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:08:13 PM by Scorched Eartha »

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »

When in Rome.

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »

Ok, well I am respectfully bowing out of this discussion before I stoop to a level I will regret later.  There is a saying about one bad apple spoiling the whole basket, so this apple's rolling away before she rots.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:19:08 PM by behindstarryeyes »

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »

I've seen this before in The Coven of The Double Flame, a witches coven based in Victoria, Australia. Or at least it was a coven as it's disbanded now. It's leader was a guy who I will not name (as he's out of prison now, and "yes" I knew him) but he also had this Goddess being a "virgin / whore" thing going on. In fact some of these posts here I would swear are so close to his beliefs that I'd bet money it was him on this forum.

The Coven of The Double Flame was disbanded by the aurthorities, the leader jailed for a variety of offences. His followers.....? Some went to join other covens, and (I was told) were so messed up that they needed "de-programming".

I can see how a person can have a Goddess belief that strongly leans towards a Virgin-Whore belief structure. I see nothing wrong with that. I've seen religious practices that even here would be described as really really bizzare and very erotic in their meaning. Dos'nt make them wrong, just individual. But that's the important thing right there - Individual. What's great for one can be not-so great for someone else.

I find this discussion facinating (on both sides) and would like to know more, but perhaps a seperate thread devoted to the subject may be in order. After all, this thread was started by someone who's intent was not to start a fight. And the night sky is a wonderful thing to look up at.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:48 PM »

So an accusation of some seriousness can be cast and at that point we who may or may not have been included in the accusation - couched so vaguely that we don't know for sure to whom it was addressed - are meant to take it off public view to get it redressed is that right?

So the accusation stays in sight and any reply we have made to it never gets een apart from the person who was allowed to air her nasty little mind out loud?

And she isn't taken to task about it??

OK fine. I have responded in PM. I was far from polite. If I am to be left to defend myself and my friends from unjust, unfounded and untrue accusations, I shall take no prisoners in the doing of it.

Apparently manners and common courtesy aren't expected here except toward those of an esp sensitive nature - so what does it matter how terse I was, right?

btw: Tress stinks to me of a plant.

Just sayin'.

And btw: PG seems v fond of a new member suddenly. V keen and quick to defend and play forum kissy with.

I am wondering if there might not be some unholy trinity type alliance with some folks on the forum who can't fight their own battles.

The standards for this thread have been set...vague and baseless accusations may be cast publicly but only answered in private...So - sauce for the goose I reckon.

Nah... keep the conversation; address the issues; I'm just trying to keep the bloodletting reasonably cordial... we've been running a little low on O negative... it was a general statement, nothing more, nothing less.  Be yourself; that's who we know; that's who we have genuine affection for.
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up