Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 26, 2014, 11:38:52 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down

Author Topic: LINEAGED?  (Read 9861 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: LINEAGED?
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »

SilverRavenWolf has done great deal to raise the public's awareness of Wicca over recent years, and it's a bit unfair of you to lampo . . . . . . . . nope, sorry, it's no good, even my Trolling skills aren't up to carrying this off with any credibility.

She should be subjected to some of those 17th Century Witchgame things, like a Ducking Stool, or a good Witchpinning.  Or examined for "Marks" etc. If she continues to churn out her drivel, then she really should be burned at a stake, somewhere nice. (Bids now being taken, for suggested Host locations)
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

serafina

« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2012, 04:37:16 PM »

Maybe we could tie her to Edain McCoy and dunk them both?  A two-fer?  Oh no, quick, do a freezer spell to banish the negativity--------

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2012, 04:54:45 PM »

Negativity? How can an idea like that be anything other than positive? It would make a great family day out, and raise peoples opinions of everyone concerned. The public relations opportunities alone justify their immediate non-judicial immolation. It may even set a precedent for similar creative ways to 'retire' irritating or odious people in the public eye.

And what a fitting way to clean up the 'grubbier' parts of your Political system? Therer's a couple more Witches in DC that would go up a treat. Bachmann for instance, (intelligence committee?) Hilarity Clintosterone? There's one 'woman' who was born to burn! That horrible Coulter woman too. She'll go up a treat! Let me know when you arrange it, and I'll try to schedule Cherie Blair for you too.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »

Negativity? How can an idea like that be anything other than positive? It would make a great family day out, and raise peoples opinions of everyone concerned. The public relations opportunities alone justify their immediate non-judicial immolation. It may even set a precedent for similar creative ways to 'retire' irritating or odious people in the public eye.

And what a fitting way to clean up the 'grubbier' parts of your Political system? Therer's a couple more Witches in DC that would go up a treat. Bachmann for instance, (intelligence committee?) Hilarity Clintosterone? There's one 'woman' who was born to burn! That horrible Coulter woman too. She'll go up a treat! Let me know when you arrange it, and I'll try to schedule Cherie Blair for you too.

Burnin' Down "The House" indeed.

There's more than a few men could be added to the conflagration too just quietly.  Newt Gingritch for a start - that amount of blubber would stoke the flames rather well.

And the hot air coming out of the press gallery could fan it nicely.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »

I think Dick Cheney should definitely be made an  example of too.And Dirty Ricky Santorum. Maddy Allbright, and Condy. Colon Growl. Oliver North too. I bet he thinks everyone's forgotten what he did. People's estimation of Wiccans would skyrocket if you could swing the TV rights for this.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »

Can we dig Reagan up?

And for an international flavour...Maggie???
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: LINEAGED?direction.
« Reply #291 on: August 13, 2012, 05:04:47 PM »

Peoples estimation would swing yeah in the wrong direction. We need to spread these events out.
Like once a week with tv coverage.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #292 on: August 15, 2012, 04:40:39 PM »

Can we dig Reagan up?

I very nearly suggested that very same thing myself! (Digging Reagan up) but decided it was a little tasteless.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #293 on: August 15, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »

Can we dig Reagan up?

I very nearly suggested that very same thing myself! (Digging Reagan up) but decided it was a little tasteless.

Yes he was...but not as tasteless as Nancy - throw that old beeotch on and all.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #294 on: August 18, 2012, 03:04:57 PM »

You all think to small , if you want to do it right then you must get rid of all of them at the same time ; then start with a clean slate. Also no burning to much foul pollutants . What you need is a giant microwave.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #295 on: August 18, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »

You all think to small , if you want to do it right then you must get rid of all of them at the same time ; then start with a clean slate. Also no burning to much foul pollutants . What you need is a giant microwave.

I like the way you think.

;)

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #296 on: August 18, 2012, 08:37:30 PM »

SE , your such a dear . Any time you want to go hunting , we can go after your ex I'll bring the party favor's ;)

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #297 on: August 18, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »

SE , your such a dear . Any time you want to go hunting , we can go after your ex I'll bring the party favor's ;)

Oh cool - He's about 6ft 2, reddish brown hair and beard that's greying rather rapidly. He has broa....
og bugger it. If you see a giant  twat and its ego enters your field of vision about two days before the entity itself - it's him.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:57:27 PM by Scorched Eartha »

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #298 on: August 18, 2012, 09:52:14 PM »

What part do you want for your trophy.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »

They tried that microwave thing already in the early 80's, with Ron, and Maggie. Maggie's still going, like a blue-rinsed clockwork Ghengis Khan.

And Ron? Well, for a long time they couldn't tell if he was dead or not. So they buried him anyway. That would have been one political comeback you didn't need. Zomby Republicans? The GoP are bad enough as it is, without the emphasis on "Braaaiiins". 

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up