Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 29, 2014, 03:54:49 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: LINEAGED?  (Read 8257 times)

nya

• Rowan
Re: LINEAGED?
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2012, 11:45:54 AM »

Calm down dear. The reference to you is made in a post by your friend scorched Eartha. Suggest you go and read it. Now enough with the bad language we have young teenagers on this forum. Sigh.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2012, 11:53:12 AM »

Calm down dear. The reference to you is made in a post by your friend scorched Eartha. Suggest you go and read it. Now enough with the bad language we have young teenagers on this forum. Sigh.

You're a special one aren't you?  And by special I do mean retarded.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:36 AM »

You're a special one aren't you?  And by special I do mean retarded.

And you are a bully prone to histrionics, but you don't intimidate me.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:45 AM »

Wouldn't you say wishing me to die in a fire is just a little bit disproportionate? Moderators, is it acceptable for one poster to say this to another on this site? Grateful for your clarification.

DIAF is an acronym for Dumbfvck Imbecile Attacking the Forum, innit Khara?
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »

And you are a bully prone to histrionics, but you don't intimidate me.

LMAO.  Such a sad little troll.  What's wrong, do you think I don't know what is going on because I'm blocked from your little planning place?  I see everything.  I get daily screen shots sent to me.  You are failing at your troll, go back to your master and tell him to teach you a new line.
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:07 PM »

It's an alert to the Mods - let them know the pests are in again.

btw - how come you lot ain't used the back door your boss says he has the key to???

I mean apart from: Coz he's full of shit about that too, obviously.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:55 PM »

Well for normal people it is, however for Discordians it does mean Die in a Fire.

In truth, either will work in this situation.

She's just grumpy because she isn't getting any craigslist action.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2012, 12:06:50 PM »

and you are a coward who only pipes up when one of your cronies is around. I am not a troll, just an ordinary poster standing up to foul mouthed bullies.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »

and you are a coward who only pipes up when one of your cronies is around. I am not a troll, just an ordinary poster standing up to foul mouthed bullies.

I've been posting all along with or without anyone else around, so that is yet another line of crap.

You do notice, as will the mods, that you completely ignore direct references to your real reason for being here.

Hows things down south?  Not far outside Nawlins right? 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:10:12 PM by Khara »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »

Well for normal people it is, however for Discordians it does mean Die in a Fire.

In truth, either will work in this situation.

She's just grumpy because she isn't getting any craigslist action.

Hang on..I have a tool for tools like her:

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »

LMAO.  Such a sad little troll.  What's wrong, do you think I don't know what is going on because I'm blocked from your little planning place?  I see everything.  I get daily screen shots sent to me.  You are failing at your troll, go back to your master and tell him to teach you a new line.

I have no idea what is going on in your head or who your delusions are telling you I am. You may want to see someone about the paranoia. Seriously.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2012, 12:16:37 PM »

I  was gonna post on the subject Lineaged I'll pass for now.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »

Hang on..I have a tool for tools like her:

So are you like co-dependent then?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

I have no idea what is going on in your head or who your delusions are telling you I am. You may want to see someone about the paranoia. Seriously.

We know precisely who you are...it was a toss up really between you and another of his rabid bitches  till your unprofessional and talentless trolling "techniques" allowed you to drop the bomb about a Catholic heritage - then it was pretty damn clear - Though I must admit I always judged you a tad too literate to be the Toothless one anyway -

Now you've fallen over and got a sore arse should I call you a waaambulance sweetheart?

Or have you managed to get a job driving one yet?

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »

We know precisely who you are...it was a toss up really between you and another of his rabid bitches  till your unprofessional and talentless trolling "techniques" allowed you to drop the bomb about a Catholic heritage - then it was pretty damn clear - Though I must admit I always judged you a tad too literate to be the Toothless one anyway -

Now you've fallen over and got a sore arse should I call you a waaambulance sweetheart?

Or have you managed to get a job driving one yet?

Lol. No big secret that I am a Catholic. All I did was correct inaccurate information about my path, which I have seen many people do on this and other sites. The only "rabid bitches" are you and your friend.

But please do tell who is this "He" that you keep referring to.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Up