Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 20, 2014, 10:53:43 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: LINEAGED?  (Read 9345 times)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: LINEAGED?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2012, 12:46:52 PM »

nya how can you post intelligently about Wicca if you are Catholic. Are you changing your religion?
But why alienate the people that could help you. If you are trollingI am telling you you can't win.
What I am saying gently is just go home.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2012, 12:58:28 PM »

nya how can you post intelligently about Wicca if you are Catholic. Are you changing your religion?
But why alienate the people that could help you. If you are trollingI am telling you you can't win.
What I am saying gently is just go home.

Marisol, I thank you for your courtesy. Respectfully, I don't think being one thing automatically means you cannot post about something else. I am not changing my religion and I only brought it up in response to a comment from another poster.

I am not a troll. I was just defending myself against a nasty pair who between them called me twat, rabid bitch, dumbass and told me to die in a fire. What would you do?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »

Marisol, I thank you for your courtesy. Respectfully, I don't think being one thing automatically means you cannot post about something else. I am not changing my religion and I only brought it up in response to a comment from another poster.

I am not a troll. I was just defending myself against a nasty pair who between them called me twat, rabid bitch, dumbass and told me to die in a fire. What would you do?

Listen love your tell was too obvious...DIAF is not well known on the web as an acronym outside of your limited social circle - you know - the  Discordian one - you fell on your arse - go bandage it.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »

Listen love your tell was too obvious...DIAF is not well known on the web as an acronym outside of your limited social circle - you know - the  Discordian one - you fell on your arse - go bandage it.

Actually I had no idea what it meant. I googled it. What on earth is a Discordian? Do you hear voices in your head as well sweetheart?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2012, 01:18:13 PM »

Actually I had no idea what it meant. I googled it. What on earth is a Discordian? Do you hear voices in your head as well sweetheart?

If bullshit was music you'd be a bloody symphony orchestra sweetheart.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »

If bullshit was music you'd be a bloody symphony orchestra sweetheart.

If you were ten times as smart you would still be stupid.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2012, 01:48:28 PM »

If you were ten times as smart you would still be stupid.

YAWN

I have told you already learn a new line.  Has that Louisiana sun fried your brain?  Or have you finally drank yourself into a semi-coma?  Are you going to cry and say someone "hacked" your account when this is all said and done?  You've tried that one before, it won't work here.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

nya

• Rowan
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2012, 02:15:10 PM »

YAWN

I have told you already learn a new line.  Has that Louisiana sun fried your brain?  Or have you finally drank yourself into a semi-coma?  Are you going to cry and say someone "hacked" your account when this is all said and done?  You've tried that one before, it won't work here.

You are tuppence short of a shilling.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »

Dark Magus, for Christians, and yes that includes Catholics, Jesus is God, so talking or praying to him is talking to God. And find me any Pentecostal that would say they have anything other than a direct personal relationship with God.

Hells bells, even when people try to agree with you, you tend to go to the negative side of the pool.

I've been back through your posts since you joined this little community and I really have to ask...why are you here?
You have said that (recently) you are defending yourself...from what I've seen, defense won't be needed if you hadn't start the argument in the first place.
There are just a few people here that post on a regular basis and you now have the reputation as a troll with the majority of them. Do you enjoy confrontation?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »

Well if she does I can't imagine why.
She isn't very good at it.

;D

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »

Remember my other thread about the way people reply based on their environment............
She's probably bitter about living in council housing.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »

It's hot in Louisiana she's probably got a heat rash.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »

SE....I LOVE that pic of the bridge!!! Too funny!!!!

nya, this thread was started about LINEAGED AKA hereditary (right, C_A??) Wiccans, if you reread the ORIGINAL post, it is stated that it is mainly for those who fall in that category to comment. I am not lineaged...I can't trace that there are a ton of Wiccans in my family tree, just that there are Native Americans **cough*Pocahontas*cough** and British royalty along with some other interesting tidbits. But I CAN speak to the fact that I have not seen any ill will or anyone saying that only those who CAN trace their Wiccan roots back to the Salem Trials are allowed to post on this forum.

I suggest that if you are TRULY in NOLA (as Khara is convinced......idk, I could possibly beg a programmer I know to help me get the IP addy), you MUST be getting your panties in a know because your precious Saints have been proven to be the dirty-playing, eavesdropping, paid to hit injured playing, cheaters that the entire NFL and ESPECIALLY the NFC South has always known and said they were. That NOLA voodoo ain't gonna get ya'll outta this mess. Tuck your tail and lick your wounds, then come back to play with the big boys when you know how to play by the rules! (And that goes for this forum as well).

PS.....To the mods, forgive me if this rant was considered mean or attacking......I'm dealing with some personal things right now.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2012, 04:57:32 PM »

It's hot in Louisiana she's probably got a heat rash.

She's got a foot up her arse now...two in fact!
LMAO

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2012, 05:04:16 PM »

SE....I LOVE that pic of the bridge!!! Too funny!!!!

It's a good 'un isn't it? I was quite chuffed with that.

I've downloaded it for future use...there are still a few smelly turds lying about the place we need to clear out.

And Michelle: I am truly sorry this happened on your thread but she had to be taken on - she was out to cause strife here -  both for people and between people - it was why she courted Blue so strenuously and made fake alliances with his other champions.

Just a niote and I mean this well for any of you it may pertain to: If she's been PM'ing anyone she would have been taking notes and keeping info for later use against the person/s who confided in her - it's their modus operandi.

So watch your back - there are plenty more of them still here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Up