Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 21, 2014, 01:43:49 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down

Author Topic: LINEAGED?  (Read 9359 times)

lucifer

• Ash
Re: LINEAGED?
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »

You all think to small , if you want to do it right then you must get rid of all of them at the same time ; then start with a clean slate. Also no burning to much foul pollutants . What you need is a giant microwave.
They tried that microwave thing already in the early 80's, with Ron, and Maggie. Maggie's still going, like a blue-rinsed clockwork Ghengis Khan.

And Ron? Well, for a long time they couldn't tell if he was dead or not. So they buried him anyway. That would have been one political comeback you didn't need. Zomby Republicans? The GoP are bad enough as it is, without the emphasis on "Braaaiiins".
The democrats are just as bad as the republicans if you weren't aware (You're not even from the US, though, so it's not that important).

The goal of a two-party system is to divide people and create division within the populace so that they're too distracted to realize that it's really the politicians and party bosses who are ALL OF OUR ENEMIES. They steal from all of us, they are doing nothing good. They legislate to make themselves (or some private interest who's pocket their in) rich.

Really... if you want to get rid of the politicians, I'd say GO FOR IT, but you can't forget such priceless losers as Al "I invented the internet and global warming" Gore and John "I couldn't even beat Bush and everyone already hated him" Kerry

::edit::
And did anyone care to mention Ross Perot yet? He sure is a waste of time and space if ever there was one

::edited::
changed dissention into division. The goal is division
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:20:06 AM by lucifer »
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2012, 12:18:56 PM »

Being the kind of animal that sees and works with patterns (and their implications) I'm well aware of the purpose a two party system engenders. A dynamic most Americans still seem totally ignorant of. And although it's getting clearer now to many of you, I'm almost afraid that it's too late.

Our British socio-political model uses a dominant triumverate, (Crown, Church, and State) to keep party political aspirations in a manageable place. Unfortunately, the Crown has been compromised by Reptiles, the Church, emasculated by Iconoclasts, and the State, infiltrated by those who would enact the rite of the Fasces. (Ro-mans, not Hu-mans) So we'll just have to see how it all pans out, won't we? Heil, Caeser!
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »

Lets get this one back on track.  We have a politics forum somewhere...
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up