Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 16, 2014, 08:27:09 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ethical Light Side/ Dark Side quandry  (Read 3898 times)

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
Re: Ethical Light Side/ Dark Side quandry
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »

This may sound silly but think about what color clothes you're wearing to the interview. Colors send great subliminal messages such as honest, trustworthy, intelligent. Also, within the first few seconds, do a quick visual scan of the area to see if you can eels to any of the items in the room. Then use that as an icebreaker. I did that once with my probation officer and we talked about lighthouses for almost an hour and my case for about five minutes. Now, where everyone else has to check in every month, I only check in every three months. Lol. Hopefully this helps. If not, maybe at least you enjoyed the story.
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »

Edit: eels = relate
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

searching

• Meṁber
  • Willow
  • Well behaved women rarely make history
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »

This above all: to thine own self be true,

Agree with this so much so I have the exact quote tattooed on my body. If it feels wrong to you it probably is wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up