Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 30, 2014, 04:07:53 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: meditation backfire?  (Read 340 times)

TheGreenWizard

• Pine
  • Which way on the Golden Brick Road shall I go?
Re: meditation backfire?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 09:07:43 PM »

Definitely make sure you invest in good to high quality candles. They put some interesting stuff in the bad ones...

Shielding is nothing more than mental shields to hide your thoughts.  Some people use file cabinets shut and locked, some use walls, doors, curtains.  My grandmother used mason jars and she buried them in the garden of her mind.

I like this way of thinking - so much clearer and concise than what others have taught me. I especially like the mason jars bit :)
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go

Inge

• Rowan
Re: meditation backfire?
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »

Did you freeze your candles?

Sometimes, that makes the necessary difference.

I have mistakenly left some of my most favorite pillar candles on the top of my fridge behind a basket that I kept my cookbooks in. I purposefully hid them in case hubby decided to go through my treasures and toss anything. However, by my doing so, some have become marred with heat. I have been able to keep my spices in our larger freezer so I may tuck them in there if I return to his house.
Reveal this to me:  Is your presence one of support and loyal admonition toward previlant peace or is your presence a warning of what is yet to come. 

Fear not the hand of death but rather the mind of torture.

~ M ~
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up