Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 28, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Druidism  (Read 614 times)

MaliciousLily

• Fir
Re: Druidism
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 09:13:52 PM »

Most people seem to come to this site seeking new knowledge and perspectives on things, so I'm sure most people on here (including myself) would be interested to hear anything you have to say. I'm rather new to the site myself, but you can see the interest most members have in gaining new knowledge if you read through the posts. I'm sure there are many others who would like to hear a new perspective on Druidism as well. And don't worry about bringing a old topic back up, its happened before multiple times and it doesn't seem to ever bother anyone.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

Lily has the truth of it, we are happy to resurrect our older topics, the discussions can be renewed and other newer members are made aware of their existence. So go ahead Lucifer, fill your boots and post away.... ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 08:52:53 PM »

Awaken the beast there LA , let it speak again . Let us again go into the dim time . Let that , that was hidden be seen again . Be one with the past where the truth was the words of those that could see beyond the folly of humans . Those who knew of the secrets of the hidden world , the place where the old knowledge was kept . Those that hold the arcane ways , those that can fathom the cryptic ways .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up