Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 31, 2014, 04:39:54 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Past life regressive hypnosis  (Read 6011 times)

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Past life regressive hypnosis
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2012, 09:34:01 PM »

Dream inducement huh , aah Peyote  . yes that should work for you Drac.  ;D :o :o :o .

You ever hear that saying , " If you see your current self die in a dream you will not wake up " .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2012, 01:53:46 AM »

Actually I have heard of that, But isn't that only if you see yourself as you are, not as a regressed persona?
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2012, 04:44:14 AM »

My brother has vertigo, he says it makes him feel the urge to jump. How scary is that?!?! :o

OMG! It has the opposite effect on me. It has me grabbing onto things for dear life so I don't fall. My husband says I look rather humorous when I latch onto things and clamp my eyes closed. LOL

Oldghost, I have heard that. It use to freak me out as a kid to think I might see myself die in my dreams. All the Freddie Kruger movies didn't help either. LOL

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2012, 05:05:10 AM »

I actually get where my brothers coming from. I have no fear of heights and have been on some pretty iffy edges. And looking over makes me think about that one step, that final journey, the sensation you would feel in the drop. These and other things go through my mind when I stand and look over.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »

I actually get where my brothers coming from. I have no fear of heights and have been on some pretty iffy edges. And looking over makes me think about that one step, that final journey, the sensation you would feel in the drop. These and other things go through my mind when I stand and look over.

Okay. I get what you mean. That doesn't happen to me, but that's because you could say I've already been there, done that.  ;D Once in a few lifetimes is enough.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:03 AM »

Okay. I get what you mean. That doesn't happen to me, but that's because you could say I've already been there, done that.  ;D Once in a few lifetimes is enough.

As I say I don't mind heights, I have the desire to throw myself out of a plane though and try a shot at skydiving. A few other things too but hey.....

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2012, 02:51:44 PM »

Lots of people want to go off a high place , many theories on why . I like the one where someone said people remember when they had wings , flying people huh make ya wonder ?. ::)

Yes Drac it is suppose to only happen if you dream off yourself as you are now.  Then there is another one where you see someone get closer to you while you sleep until one night you awake and....................................................................................... :o .

You should try skydiving it's fun . Only draw back is the cost.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »

Lots of people want to go off a high place , many theories on why . I like the one where someone said people remember when they had wings , flying people huh make ya wonder ?. ::)

How cool would that be?!?!  :D :D

Yes Drac it is suppose to only happen if you dream off yourself as you are now.  Then there is another one where you see someone get closer to you while you sleep until one night you awake and....................................................................................... :o .

I've never heard of that one OG. So what is supposed to happen??

You should try skydiving it's fun . Only draw back is the cost.

I shall probably never afford to do something like that, as much as I'd like to.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2012, 09:59:47 PM »

Tie a sheet around you neck and jump of a building , cheap thrill ? ::) .

You get peanuts stuffed up your nose so keep your eyes closed :o

One thing to remember when you jump , don't land on anyone they'll sue.  ;D .

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2012, 03:58:42 AM »

Tie a sheet around you neck and jump of a building , cheap thrill ? ::) .

I used to do that as a kid.... :D :D :D

You get peanuts stuffed up your nose so keep your eyes closed :o

Wouldn't happen, I have to wear breathing apparatus 'cos of the sleep apnoea  :-p

One thing to remember when you jump , don't land on anyone they'll sue.  ;D .

I only land on someone when I aim.... after that theres no chance to sue.... ;) ;)

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »

Okay then , ears filled with pudding  :-p

Family sues for wrongful death. :-p

Building wasn't high enough , try again :-p

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »

Okay then , ears filled with pudding  :-p

Family sues for wrongful death. :-p

Building wasn't high enough , try again :-p

This one sounds like I should be throwing a dice for my next turn....LoL

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2013, 07:17:11 PM »

Consider this topic bumped, it was an interesting topic and it would be worth seeing if there are any more who wish to contribute to it.

alyssaw

• Pine
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »

I have only been hypnotized once it was a group hypnosis and this did not trigger any past life regression. Though it was just supposed to be for helping us study or something. I think that it definitely is possible for past lives exist. Though I do think it is possible to be mistaken about a past life. The explanation that made the most since to me of how some past life regressions could be fake is if the person was led/ given to much information during the hypnosis.

I think deja vu could exist my mother says she has a lot of them. When I have felt like something has something has happened before it's usually because I dreamed about it before hand. Like in a dream I had my friend walked up to our group of friends before school. We were standing in a different spot then we usually did. The friend though had dyed his hair with blonde streaks this was very surprising, since is mother was very very strict. Several days later we were in the spot I dreamed and he came up with dyed hair. I hadn't told anyone about it and he had never mentioned, or talked about dying his hair.

I have heard if you die in a dream then you will actually die. I have also heard that you can't feel pain in a dream. I have died in at two dreams that I can think of and have felt pain in several.
Thank you for bumping this drac it was very interesting to read.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2013, 06:57:05 PM »

Deja vu and dreams are different entirely, as they are different from past life regression. PLR is not something that is triggered as I'm sure you realise, it has to be the subject of the hypnosis in the first place. It is also easy, as you pointed out, to falsify this by guiding the subject through the process, but if done without prompting at all then that is different.

Now future life progression is something we haven't addressed in this thread, and I think it's possible this is what happened to you in some way.

I have heard the same thing about dying in a dream, however I was run through with a sword in a dream and it was a weird feeling. I think it could be described as feeling your life draining out of you.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up