Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 24, 2014, 11:02:24 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Past life regressive hypnosis  (Read 6724 times)

wiccanfan

• Meṁber
  • Fir
Re: Past life regressive hypnosis
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 01:22:24 PM »

i have  a past life oh right
nathan

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »

i have  a past life oh right

Do tell?  Were you a fairie?  Or perhaps a druid?  No wait, don't tell me......

I know, you were Hercules weren't you?  Yes, I can tell, the inbreeding shows thru every time.
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »

Hercules wasn't inbred. His Father was Zeus and his Ma was Alcamena. So he was imaginary.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »

Who let that kid back in here? Hey, out of here you little scamp! Kids these days!

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 05:54:30 AM »

Hercules wasn't inbred. His Father was Zeus and his Ma was Alcamena. So he was imaginary.

Dang!!!! just like all the other men in my life they turn out to be just imaginary.   ???

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 06:05:30 AM »

Not totally, he got a job as Captain of a Spaceship in Andromeda when he got tired of the Olympian thing. (And running round after Xena)
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »

Funny how past life regressions always show up the new incarnations pf Napoleon, Catherine the Great and and Caesar.

How come no one ever discovers they were a faceless scullery maid who died of rickets?
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 06:25:37 PM »

Funny how past life regressions always show up the new incarnations pf Napoleon, Catherine the Great and and Caesar.

How come no one ever discovers they were a faceless scullery maid who died of rickets?
I have no doubt that I am the scullery maid. I have no illusions of grandeur.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »

I have no past lives, just bits of memories from a multitude of other peoples who once walked this Earth. That's the thing with all things being one energy, so many echo's of what was, is and might yet be.

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2012, 06:01:12 AM »

I have no past lives, just bits of memories from a multitude of other peoples who once walked this Earth. That's the thing with all things being one energy, so many echo's of what was, is and might yet be.

Even as a medium, that is a theory I can buy into. 

When doing past-life regression, I often find that I "construct" lives that enable understanding of myself and/or others in order to healing issues in this life.  I rather think it is my subconscious enabling me to see the truth of said issues.   
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Sita

• Rowan
  • Forever Watching
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 06:21:49 AM »

My husband was told that he was the father of DaVinci in a past life.

I however have been told that I'm a new soul. No baggage or knowledge from the past for me!
~Hell is the possibility of sanity~

Not around much lately, if you need to get in touch a PM is best. I think I still get an email when one of those come in.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 09:01:51 AM »

Your father was not DiVinci, though he may have attracted some of his (and many other) memories.
No such thing as a "new soul"

Many people get confussed. They look at the population of the Earth growing so there must be new souls being "born"
not, so. The Universe is a very large place. Just because your soul is here doesn't mean it couldn't have been on the other side of the universe before, or maybe an insect or a tree or a rock. All things contain a soul or a life spark. That's the "glue" that holds a things energy in it's current form in the plane of existance.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 01:28:16 PM »

Time has no substance or reality beyond that which we give it, in this life. Terms like "previous life" are irrelevant. There is only Life. And all life is one life. We are all just fragments of this one life, examining itself. We are not separate. We have no permanence.

However, we mostly live under the illusion that we are, that we do.

This self or identity, is just a construct, a device, built by the ego, which imagines itself (and therefore, our selves) central to all existence.
There are many ways to temporarily put the ego aside and experience the oneness of everything, but if you are unprepared, or come "thinking through the door", there is the very real risk that your "self" fragments as it assimilates a new "boot record". This is a scary place to be, and is inhabited by all your rejected demons and fears. Well worth the risk though, if you can keep your shit together.

To the Victor, goes the spoils. all the best, Napoleon Boneparte.

Sita

• Rowan
  • Forever Watching
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

Your father was not DiVinci, though he may have attracted some of his (and many other) memories.
No such thing as a "new soul"

Many people get confussed. They look at the population of the Earth growing so there must be new souls being "born"
not, so. The Universe is a very large place. Just because your soul is here doesn't mean it couldn't have been on the other side of the universe before, or maybe an insect or a tree or a rock. All things contain a soul or a life spark. That's the "glue" that holds a things energy in it's current form in the plane of existance.
I pretty much take the past lives thing with a grain of salt. Though being from the other side of the universe would explain my oddness ;)
I've been told that I have a thick mist around me that is next to impossible to actually read through. Part of my secretive, Scorpio nature  8)
~Hell is the possibility of sanity~

Not around much lately, if you need to get in touch a PM is best. I think I still get an email when one of those come in.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 10:53:15 PM »

PM me with an actual picture of yourself and I will see what I can see.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up