Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 30, 2014, 08:08:38 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Past life regressive hypnosis  (Read 6882 times)

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Past life regressive hypnosis
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 06:54:41 PM »

theyd , could you go into a little more detail about her deja vu experience , as in what she sees ?.

Pay no attention to Drac he,s says that least twice a day. :-p
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:17 AM »

oldghost I try not to pay attention to either of you two; but can't help it you guys make me giggle with your silliness, :)

What she see is just every day stuff. Something that was said or done.  I also thought up to three times a day was a little much, let alone every day.  But the child is healthy, smart as a whip (grandma said so), and very active.  And if I may brag a little here she is very talented too.   

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2012, 05:20:04 AM »

But the child is healthy, smart as a whip (grandma said so), and very active.  And if I may brag a little here she is very talented too.
When you say that she's healthy do you mean that she appears healthy other than the deja vu, or do you mean that she's been taken to a neurologist and had CAT scans done & they came back with no abnormalities?

Has she been to a doctor about this?
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:33 AM »

I mean she is healthy and who to say deja vu is unhealthy.  No, she has not been to a doctor.  No need to, there are no symptoms of any kind.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2012, 05:56:07 AM »

I think her Deja vu is simply a symptom of a very active imagination and probably a great intelligence too. This of course should be nurtured.
Why not get her to draw a picture or even write something down to represent her experience when she has a Deja vu turn? It might be interesting to see how she see's it.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2012, 06:11:20 AM »

any time she is with me she express it to me and we talk about it.  So far so good.  it doesn't bother her, it has become part of her daily living.  But i will suggest she writes it down, and see where it goes. if any where.  Really I think this will pass as she gets older.

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »

On some level, deja vu can be the reconciliation between psychic prognostication and the event as it occurs... I personally believe that most people have at least a minimal level of psychic ability which is rarely exercised and thusly confuses people when it's triggered.

However, as marisol said earlier, the most commonly believed scientific theory with regards to deja vu is that it's a delay between the event occuring and one of your eyes recording what they've seen (while the other saw it correctly as it happened) and relaying it to the brain a split second later.

... I personally think that the ``scientific'' explanation here is an attempt to discredit and disregard the possibility of psychic phenomenon... Who knows for sure?

I can say that I personally say bull about the "scientific" explanation. I experience dejavu a lot. And when I do I see images from the time I last saw it. There is always small differences in either the surroundings or the words said if someone is speaking. There's no way one of my eyes relayed it slightly slower than the other while my ears did the same.

That's just like saying having dreams about the future isn't possible to me. I've had dreams of the future and sometimes it plays out completely different but its usually in the same background setting or area in which the dream showed it in...

I don't like scientist very much.(No offense to the science people out there.)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 10:52:44 PM »

WhiteRaven I'm not a science person, just thought it was interesting.. I have deja vu every once
in a while. It's not unenjoyable, its one of those "huh" moments.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2012, 05:14:53 AM »

WhiteRaven I'm not a science person, just thought it was interesting.. I have deja vu every once
in a while. It's not unenjoyable, its one of those "huh" moments.
You know... I had Deja Vu just last night after reading thevoicesofheartie's "stealing the hand of a lightning bolt victim" thread... I swear that I've heard the idea before, but I can't put my finger on where...

Oh, well :-p
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:04 AM »

Never actually read the story about the monkeys paw, I did see an old film though. may have been black and white.

I think I'm still inclined to go with my post about an active mind. To me the mind races ahead of itself sometimes, particularly in the young, and perhaps creates a psychic outlet. Nothing definitive of course, but an idea worth toying with.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »

1933 was the first movie with a remake in 2010.

So what you are saying Drac is that the mind is projecting itself forward and back in time ?. Or are you that a mind from the past in sending the image into the future ?.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2012, 07:21:54 AM »

1933 was the first movie with a remake in 2010.

It must have been the 1933 version I saw then, although I believe programs like "Twilight Zone" and "Tales of the unexpected" did condenced versions too.

So what you are saying Drac is that the mind is projecting itself forward and back in time ?. Or are you that a mind from the past in sending the image into the future ?.

I don't think I would say projecting, more a case of perceiving and confusing with the present, causing the glitch in the matrix.  :D

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »

So what about it being like a radio signal that is transmitting on a certain frequency and only waiting for that old crystal set in someones brain to receive it ?.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2012, 12:37:44 PM »

Well why must there be any form of transmission? and then again why not? Its something in the mind, some kind of cerebral hiccup perhaps. It could be theorised with any number of explanations, a snapshot of a past existence, a future perception, a momentary out of phase second between the left and right side of the brain, There is nothing definitive and considering what is involved, there probably never will be. I guess in the meantime it's up to the individual to make of it what they will. :-\

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up