Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 20, 2014, 02:11:59 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Past life regressive hypnosis  (Read 6616 times)

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Past life regressive hypnosis
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »

Genetic Memory Theory  ....... seek to understand from a physiological ( to date ) standing point fears and aversions due to passed along memories from pass time . Such as a fear of snake to a person who has never seen a snake , or why certain people from their youngest time have been drawn to attempt certain things .

Research has not been conducted in labs yet as far as I know .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »

I'm of the mindset that deja vu is a form of mild, glitchy precognition. It's happened to me a lot over the years. As far as past lives go, and I know you guys are going to get a hoot outta this, but I'm pretty sure I was a man who died during the construction of the WTC in the very late 1960's, early 1970's. As the Goddess would have it, I was born in 1973.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »

Could you give us a little bit more info on that NPM . Do you remember what your name was and how you passed.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2012, 07:31:20 AM »

I don't know what my name was, but I had really dark brown, wavy hair that covered the tips of my ears and a dark mustache with a little bit of facial stubble. I was wearing a flannel shirt, red I think, jeans, and work boots when I fell. I was up high walking along the girders (and I knew what a girder was instantly without being told), and I slipped. It was a freak accident. My foot slipped and I fell. I tried to catch myself, but my hand couldn't grip the girder. My hands half slipped/half bounced off the girder as i made a grab for it. I think it was the WTC because the New York skyline really hits a nerve with me. I think I had a wife and kids at the time. I know various thoughts flashed through my mind when I fell. I remember being surprised that I was going to die like this. I remember thinking I can't die like this, I'll never see them (family) again. Then I would wake up with my heart racing and tears in my eyes.

It was traumatizing when I was a very, little girl. And I was very young when I started dreaming of this. Four or five years of age. Imagine having this dream over and over again almost every night and not knowing why. I have never liked heights and I suffer from vertigo sometimes, depending on the circumstances.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »

I find that all very interesting NPM, I've never had past life experience that I can recall. The closest I have come to that, would be the dream I had which I mentioned in another thread. I was run through with a sword and I remember it vividly even now after all these years. Not sure if that counts or was just simply a dream.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »

That counts in my opinion. Dreaming about being run through by a sword is not an everyday dream. Dreaming your in your underwear in front of friends and colleagues? Now that is a normal dream. But being run through? Not so much. At least, not unless you knew for a fact you had been influenced by something you read or saw. I was not influenced by anything. I went to bed one night and started dreaming. I contined to dream of it until I acknowledged it was myself I was dreaming of, then the dream stopped, but like you, I can still remember mine as if I had dreamt it yesterday.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »

I was just a little more than kid when I had this dream so the details are a bit hazy now. I get the feeling there was no wrongdoing involved though. The sense of there being a case of us vs. them, one faction against another may feature more than anything else. But this is only an impression. If I remember rightly, the building internals had plain, possibly unpainted walls, similar to when a wall has been plastered but not evenly and not a rough texture. A bit like the inside of an old cottage is the best I could describe it. No idea about outside though, everything happened inside. There were windows, quite small but high up in the wall, possibly with small paned glass, this I can't be sure of.

The lead up to the fight itself I remember very little about, it just was. It was fencing style of fighting rather than hack and stab so there was a degree of refinement about it all, I remember then being in a smaller room and stepping back onto a bench behind me with my back against a wall, I didn't stand up on the bench and it was at about this point that my opponent got through my guard and his sword went through me. It went through my chest where my heart would be. it was a clean fight and a clean kill. I then remember being left on my own and I remember slumping down and thoughts of the strangeness of it all. That was it.

Thats the tale as I posted before.  The thing is, as far as I remember I only ever had that dream once, possibly twice but I doubt that.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2012, 08:26:23 AM »

That totally sounds like past life to me.
The sense of a type of normalcy given the unusualness of the situation,  and isn't normal for you now. The sense of knowing you knew what you were doingand familiar with your surroundings even though you have never been there before. Being surprised or feeling strange at the fact you were about to die. No fear, just that "Wow, this is how i'm going out." type of feel. Does any of this sound familiar?

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »

Actually it does. It was the weirdness of it all and the sensations that were so vivid. I could actually feel the sensation of the sword going through me. There was no pain in my dream though. As I remember, now that you ask, there was a sence of a kind of desolation combined with possibly a kind of "well that'll be that then" after I was left there. It was a bit drifty if you know what I mean.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2012, 08:52:03 AM »

Yep. Only I didn't get a chance to get drifty as I fell and woke up shortly afterward. My last visual memory is seeing the girder escape my grip, my open outstretched hands above me, and a blue sky. I think someone called out to me when I fell but I'm not quite sure what they said.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:22 AM »

That must have been quite unsettling for you as a child, and having to go through it so many times. Do you remember if it frightened you everytime? or did you get accostomed to it?

To be perfectly honest with you, I think I'd like to experience my dream again, there was nothing unpleasant about what I remember experiencing, and I'd like to try and get more details. Is this strange???  :o

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2012, 10:19:37 AM »

The first few times it scared the living daylights out of me. After a while, I would still wake with a racing heart and a few mild tears, but that was more from the feeling of the sudden fall than anything I think. I would calm down shortly there after.

I don't think it's strange that you wish to get more details out of the dream. I believe understanding a past life can help you understand certain things about your current disposition. For instance, I have an issue with heights and I know why. It doesn't necessarily help me with the vertigo, but I at least understand it. There is a rational explanation for my fears. You see? Considering it from this perspective, I think it healthy to explore the dream further. It may bring a clarity and peace of mind you didn't have before. Knowledge is power.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:54 AM »

Just got to find a way to induce that particular dream then. I would like to know more. I don't think it's peace of mind I'm needing though, I was always resigned to it being simply a dream.

I would tend to agree with you with respect to your fear of heights, It certainly ties in very well. Does it ever bother you now? I'm sure as an adult you've accepted it all.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

Yes, I accepted what happened, but it hasn't changed the vertigo. That can't be helped it seems. I hit a certain height or view of a height, what have you, and I get dizzy. It's like being drunk, but without alcohol. Things feel woozy and everything begins to spin. My current fear of heights stems from the dizziness alone. It's easy to fall when dizzy, so I have to be careful. I also get dizzy if I lower my head all the way back and stare straight up into the sky. I will actually fall if I do it long enough, but I heard that happens to everyone. I'm not really sure if that's true though, so don't quote me on it. LOL

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2012, 12:18:06 PM »

My brother has vertigo, he says it makes him feel the urge to jump. How scary is that?!?! :o

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up