Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 22, 2014, 08:32:20 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: My bad, we bad...  (Read 2756 times)

Bri

• Fir
Re: My bad, we bad...
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 07:59:16 PM »

My spelling I love to read but can't spell lol not into grandmas I am 44 my age range is 40-48 but I am not dateing wicca is my priority now....was married been there done that...
Bri

Bri

• Fir
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 08:13:09 PM »

This is cool one of my bosses"work three jobs"gave me a oriental dinner table and it makes a good alter its big and about 6 inches off the floor those oriental dinner tables.....also went to the bookstore and picked up some books ain't wicca the best religion in the whole wide world I have sundays and mondays off from all three jobs I think I will go to this cool park close to me and meditate with the god and goddess....Dudes all I listen to on the computer is pagenradio.net
Bri

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 09:33:46 PM »

I am 44 my age range is 40-48

So you are not 44?  I am confused as to what you are attempting to say with this.  If you are 44 then you would be in that age range.  Why state the obvious? 

I am older than your age range...  :-p
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"  Friedrich Nietzsche

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2012, 12:31:29 AM »

This is cool one of my bosses"work three jobs"gave me a oriental dinner table and it makes a good alter its big and about 6 inches off the floor those oriental dinner tables.....also went to the bookstore and picked up some books ain't wicca the best religion in the whole wide world I have sundays and mondays off from all three jobs I think I will go to this cool park close to me and meditate with the god and goddess....Dudes all I listen to on the computer is pagenradio.net

Is it talkback?

Coz you know....I'd prolly pay to hear you on paganradio talkback.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Bri

• Fir
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2012, 07:05:53 AM »

I was working sorry
Bri

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »

mahdgickal working?
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2012, 12:57:13 AM »

My spelling I love to read but can't spell lol not into grandmas I am 44 my age range is 40-48 but I am not dating Wicca is my priority now....was married been there done that...

Oh crap...now they think this is a dating service! OK, your 44 and you are attracted to people of the 40 - 48 age group...so?
Does anyone speak English anymore or have the ability to string together at least one coherent sentence?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2012, 03:04:48 AM »

Oh no I wanna meet him - Bri - my pic's up in the what do you look like thread - if you're keen gimme a bell.

(I'll tell you all about it fellas if I happen to hear back,)
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »

(I'll tell you all about it fellas if I happen to hear back,)

A-HA!  The "Kiss & Tell kind!!!
“I’ve come to view Jesus much the way I view Elvis. I love the guy but the fan clubs really freak me out”  ~ John  Fugelsang.
You know that you've created your G-d in your own image and likeness when he hates all the same people as you do.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2012, 05:39:34 AM »

A-HA!  The "Kiss & Tell kind!!!

He's playin' hard to get - I haven't heard a word.
 :'(

wiccanfan

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2012, 06:38:01 AM »

i don,t think that motral people do not belive in wicca
nathan

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »

i don,t think that motral people do not belive in wicca

Double negatives are a pain in the arse to decipher - now don't think it hasn't been fun for us all interacting with you Wiccafan - because it hasn't been.

Doom Monkey

• Birch
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 06:17:30 AM »

How odd is it that so many of our new members lately are exactly my age?

Bri

White Owl

wiccanfan

By the pricking of my thumbs......
"Tis a human trait to hate one you have wronged" - Seneca
I am responsible for what I write and say. I am not responsible for what you read or understand.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2012, 06:19:47 AM »

There's certainly some pricks about.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »

Hi everyone!
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up