Nuked
Welcome, Guest
March 05, 2015, 03:21:45 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Soul or Ancient Soul  (Read 467 times)

oldghost

• Palm
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Old Soul or Ancient Soul
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2015, 08:30:17 PM »

Hard to answer that one . Lets say that and ancient soul has had at least one hundred rebirths and a old soul fifty . A new soul least then ten ?.

Not knowing how things truly work in the Summerland it would be hard to say . Do we have a set time we can stay before we have to move on or can we stay there thousands of years . Is are rebirth of our own chose or are we not given one and must take the first one that comes along . If any have that answer please let the rest of us know . Thank You .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Amberhawk

• Fir
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 04:40:26 AM »

What happens if that soul born 10 or less times had lived the first time pre-biblical times? Not many births but definitely around much longer?

Ummm.... devil's advocate? Ok... alright... brat works too...
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 20+ years.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 06:45:20 AM »

What happens if that soul born 10 or less times had lived the first time pre-biblical times? Not many births but definitely around much longer?

Ummm.... devil's advocate? Ok... alright... brat works too...

LoL......By the same token, if you were 12 years old, got cryogenically frozen for 300 years, then thawed out. Would you be old at 312 years of age? or still young at 12?
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 03:42:05 PM »

Amberhawk , if you spend a thousand years in the Summerland , then that is a thousand years with no living body . So the time of the length of your soul only counts in your corporeal form . Living matter . Your essence , spirit , soul does not age as we know aging . You little devil and it would be nice of you not to say the word devil because there os no such thing unless your one of the evil Christian's ...........................

Amberhawk

• Fir
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 11:52:56 AM »

Alright, but I guess that would mean there is no development of any kind between lives? I was under the impression there were things to be done between lives as well... being a guide/guardian for the living for one,  providing they actually pay attention. I strongly believe its one of the things that is possible to do between lives. Quiet reflection upon the life just had as well, though I doubt that would take several hundred years... just sayin'. The summerlands might be home base and resting place but far from a jail cell or hospital room... I would think.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 04:53:22 PM »

Amberhawk that's a hard one to answer could be that between live we must help others . Sort of like a guardian Witch  ;). Could also be that if we did something bad in this life we have to make amends for it . Could also be like were going back to school to learn more or to learn where we screwed up . But until one comes back with full memories then it's will al be guest work . Could be as place were we go to have our memories down loaded in to a main storage hard drive or even as recharging station for our drained battery .

When one is there do they exist in time or is there no time there , if there is how does it run , could a second there be a second here or could a second there be a hundred years here ?.  Question that have no answer YET , and maybe no answer is the way it should be . When all is known then what reason will there be to go on existing ??.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 05:29:28 PM »

Time is a human concept merely to break up each day. We use it to coordinate and measure the past in relation to the present and then the future. Would there be any need for the concept of time beyond the veil?
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 08:33:00 PM »

Human's , interesting lifer forms aren't they .

Amberhawk

• Fir
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2015, 08:20:59 AM »

Yes, and all of that is why I wondered, what is old, what is ancient? Are we basing the timeline strictly by the time spent as some carbine life form?

Amberhawk that's a hard one to answer could be that between live we must help others . Sort of like a guardian Witch  ;). Could also be that if we did something bad in this life we have to make amends for it . Could also be like were going back to school to learn more or to learn where we screwed up . But until one comes back with full memories then it's will al be guest work . Could be as place were we go to have our memories down loaded in to a main storage hard drive or even as recharging station for our drained battery .

When one is there do they exist in time or is there no time there , if there is how does it run , could a second there be a second here or could a second there be a hundred years here ?.  Question that have no answer YET , and maybe no answer is the way it should be . When all is known then what reason will there be to go on existing ??.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2015, 09:50:11 PM »

We can only base a time line on what we consciously know . Who knows how time flows outside of our life's or if there is and time as we know it for our only use ?.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »

I have been told by some that they feel I have an old soul. I do know I some how feel different and deep inside feel old. I have
been told that an old soul is simply a soul nearing the end of a cycle. But we have to understand these are simply observations
made by others.

I believe time is simply how we measure the length of our life, outside of our life span there is no time. Then again I don't know
this to be true, it's simply a guess. Reincarnation is tricky business and if we are meant to know what memories our soul might
protect us from we will remember them. Lets hope they are lessons learned and we are applying them well in our present life.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »

I dunno about my soul.  I just know that I'M old...
And as for me, and as for me...I made my mind up, back in Chelsea - When I go, I'm going like Elsie!  Hippy Hippy Forward Hippy Hippy Hippy Shake.  It's time to do 'em RIGHT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up