Nuked
Welcome, Guest
January 29, 2015, 11:22:36 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Soul or Ancient Soul  (Read 48 times)

oldghost

• Palm
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Old Soul or Ancient Soul
« on: January 25, 2015, 03:54:14 PM »

How do you see yourself , are you a Old Soul or one that is Ancient or even a New Soul . What is the difference and how do you know which one you are .

Over the years and talking to many people if come up with what I believe is the way to know which one you can find out which one you are . First you may be asking yourself why you would need to know this in the first place .

Know what your soul is will let you know if your soul journey is just starting out , well on it way or almost at the end of it's journey here on earth .

Do you find yourself drawn to a certain period it time , one that has nothing to do with your daily life . Are you drawn to certain types of clothes , jewelry books . Do you have fantasy of being alive in those times . Do you  go to things like Medieval Fair . Do you go to Roaring twenties dress up parties . Do you dress like a cowboy or girl when not at work . Did you learn to speak a foreign language for no functional purpose .

Do you dream about a certain period in time . Have you ever gone to a museum with someone and look at a display and told who you were with that what the sign said was incorrect .

The closer in time to the present time you live in will most likely mean you are a new Soul . If your dream of the time of the old Roman , Greek or Egyptian or the raising of Stonehenge then you are most likely and old Soul . If you see yourself squatting outside a cave with a stone tipped spear then it is likely your and ancient Soul .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

MoonlitWings

• Hazel
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
Re: Old Soul or Ancient Soul
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 11:39:47 AM »

This is quite interesting og, thanks for putting it up. So is this similar/same as past lives? :) I have always been drawn to the 1500-1600s of Ireland/Scotland as well as Victorian Era. I did meet someone once who (I forgot where) claimed they are an ancient soul, back from the garden of Eden like times, also he remembered being an Eqypitan God (I don't remember which one). The idea of ancient/old/new souls are interesting.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »

Basically it's how many time you have lived before . Egyptian god my arse . You would not believe how many people I have met that were Merlin , Dr. Dee , Odin . It's pretty hard for something that is Immortal to die . Don't believe people when they say things like that . It is past lives , it's like this ; some soul pass and come back in a short time other can stay in the Summerland for century's . It all depends on when they are ready to return .

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 03:11:04 PM »

Not ancient, but old maybe; My impressions go back to medieval Britain and dynastic Japan, I also hold some interest in Viking era but I think that is merely interest alone.

In a thread we did ages ago (dreams related to past lives), I did mention my dream of dying by sword in what I thought was France possibly at the time of Louis XIV. I think we concluded that because of the strength of the dream that it may have been a past life.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Ashe Isadora

• Ash
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 07:18:13 PM »

I'm more inclined to give someone credibility if they claim to have been a washerwoman, or a streetwalker in Venice or a Roman farmer.  The minute I hear something grandiose I  inwardly roll my eyes.

For some interesting reads, look for the old books The Search For Bridey Murphey and Omm Seti.  Those stories of recollected lives are pretty fascinating and worth the search.  Bridey Murphy recalled in great detail being an Irish farmer's wife in the 1800's and Omm Seti recalled a life as a low ranking priestess in Ancient Egypt.  Riveting stuff.
In a family argument, whenever you are proven right apologize at once.

Never try to have the last word.  You just might get it.

Lazarus Long

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 07:31:06 PM »

I'm more inclined to give someone credibility if they claim to have been a washerwoman, or a streetwalker in Venice or a Roman farmer.  The minute I hear something grandiose I  inwardly roll my eyes.

Oh well.... I guess that rules out my time as Michelangelo's art teacher then, or captain of the Marie Celeste.  :-p
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Skyanne

• Willow
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 08:28:34 PM »

Whenever I hear/read about a new medicine or invention, I have always fantacized, "I wish I could go back in time [medieval Europe] and share this with the people there. It would save so many lives and help their quality of life." I feel driven to want to do this. I am not even caucasian. I am Polynesian and Asian (okay, and 1/32 Portuguese, but that doesn't really count right?). I was raised in a Polynesian & Asian community. But I have always been this way, for as long as I can remember.

I fantacize about helping the welfare of people in medieval Europe often.

I have to say though, that I have made some really immature blunders in this life time that make me think I am a juvenile soul. I do not think I am "old" and experienced at all.

oldghost

• Palm
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:05:37 AM »

A lot of the medical and healing practices came from one or more of the Arabic country's . They had plants there that were unknown to Europeans at that time .

While help those in the pass you would be changing the future and even causing the slow death's of those that lived at the time .
There was little food back then for regular people ( the powerful always had food ) . While you would have looked exotic , you would mostly be looked upon as a novelty ; that is unless you were Jewish .

Just because you think your a juvenile soul because you blunder , does not mean your young . Have fleeting images of the pass does not mean you retain the knowledge from those times . Have never known anyone to remember what they did daily . Don't think that's possible .
Pages: [1]   Go Up