Nuked
Welcome, Guest
April 28, 2015, 11:15:00 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Soul or Ancient Soul  (Read 700 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Old Soul or Ancient Soul
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2015, 06:32:32 PM »

I like that. I can just see the staff pushing back all the chairs in the Summer room, so the zimmer laden folks could run (or amble) in a circle raising a cone.... In their slippers and support bandages.  ;D ;D ;D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2015, 06:40:01 PM »

Yes and the yearly Wiccan Wheelie Wheelchair Races , can only do it once a year ; have to give the broken bones time to heal .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Valerie

• Oak
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2015, 12:21:42 PM »

Loved catching up ....and having the odd giggle  ;D thanks.....I have no memories of the past tho love the Victorian/ Edwardian era, I don't mean to say I've been here before, I simply love the styles. Perhaps am a dog, I do tend to live in the moment !
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2015, 11:20:45 PM »

Are you privy to any Victorian Secret  :o :-p
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Alchymist

• Cypress
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2015, 11:37:20 PM »

I'd be extremely secretive if I had a Victorian privy. Not something you really want to advertise......

Alchymist.
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."

Valerie

• Oak
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2015, 02:49:33 PM »

Actually we used to have a " netty" in our old house... Outside loo to you posh folk x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

empty6

• Cypress
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2015, 07:17:34 PM »

My last life was in the middle ages, probably the latter half, in a woodland area probably around germany or at least west europe but not the netherlands, but I feel I might have more lives before that, Ive always felt kind of "old" but dont know if this is because of having lived many lives before this, anyway life in the middle ages wasnt too good life, was mainly homeless traveler as far as I now passing by villages and see if I could help for food and rest, but many people werent so open, dont know much more yet, but maybe it is simply that I probably was very boring

Skyanne

• Pine
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2015, 02:49:54 PM »

I'm Chinese, and the only time I've ever been told I was Asian in a past life was by a Chinese fortune teller. All caucasian psychics told me I was Native American, European, or from Atlantis. I'm just curious about how it is that Asia has ~30% of the world's population (if not more) and no one is told they were Asian in a past life. I believe in past lives. Just wanted to throw this out there.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:36:36 PM by Skyanne »

Alchymist

• Cypress
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2015, 07:24:02 PM »

I'm Chinese, and the only time I've ever been told I was Asian in a past life was by a Chinese fortune teller. All caucasian psychics told me I was Native American, European, or from Atlantis. I'm just curious about how it is that Asian has ~30% of the world's population (if not more) and no one is told they were Asian in a past life.

Apparently I was Japanese in at least one past life.....

I've had past-life regressions a few times; in one I was a WWII bomber pilot, in another an ageing former Samurai warrior spending his last years in a monastery     

I seem to recall at least one other past life in what might have been Atlantis, or somewhere similar, but I suppose it could just have been pre-Ice Age Europe.....

Blessed Be Skyanne and everyone,

Alchymist
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up