Nuked
Welcome, Guest
May 30, 2016, 06:58:49 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wisdom  (Read 21 times)

spirit

• Elm
Wisdom
« on: May 28, 2016, 02:59:17 PM »

Everything in life is give and take...when you give something in life always expect something back...if that means growth in some way...to not expect something back when you give something is to say your worthless...to take something from someone..always be humbled and ready to learn something and give back in some way...this process must continue.

Please pray for my family...
Thankyou

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Wisdom
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 06:08:52 AM »

Spirit , if you do something for others , you should do it out of love and kindness and because you cars not so you can get something in return . The very act of helping is reward enough . To do otherwise is to show that praise or reward is what you want and not that you truly care . If you do something and get nothing back nor that you want anything shows your caring and that means you are special .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up