Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 21, 2014, 04:58:14 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: pendulums  (Read 1454 times)

mizheather66

• Meṁber
  • Alder
pendulums
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:09:54 AM »

Hi all
Pendulums used as protection while wearing them and using them?
I know they are many colours of the pendulum and they say that white clear crystal is the best for health and protection but I'm sure there are others as well which do healing and protection so I just wanted to know what right colours they are to this meaning I have read many things saying its from white,green,purples , I just want to make sure its all correct before I actually do use them.

And protection magic/spell , a jar of sharps as in needles broken glass ect..and urinate and burry in the ground outside , now I've heard of this one but it is actual and also read that blood may be used within it too.

I'm also here for advise on some things and for new friends as well :)
I have been studying and practising for a few years but on some things I'm not sure of I just want to get it right , especially for protection wise.

Thank you :)

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
Re: pendulums
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:37:05 AM »

Spell sharing is discouraged (well in fact verboten) here. Pays to post on the intros thread before you go off half cocked and you might have found that out.

I would suggest reading the TOS but that seems a tad hypocritical, as I've never done it yet on any website I belong to.

I'm sure we're all just rapt to hear what wisdoms you can impart ...as long as it's not in the form of spells.

Oh an btw : Not a Wiccan but needles and broken glass seem a tad like hazardous substances to me. If you've used the needles previously I do hope that container is a clearly marked "Medical Waste" one -  and disposed of thoughtfully.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:58:41 AM »

Hello , Like SE said do and intro first . As for your pendulum, do you mean amulet ? . There are some many crystals and they all serve different purposes . Get a book on crystal magic and learn what they are for. For needles I hope your are not using hypodermic needles but sewing ones instead . Depend on where you are , the burying of hypos can get you tossed into jail real quick . Unless you have your own property do not bury anything on public domain it's against the law. Then there are many protection spells , maybe you need to study a little longer . Two years is not a long time , I'm still learning  an I've been doing it for decades . DO NOT ASK FOR SPELLS AND DO NOT SHARE ANY , IT'S A BIG NO NO . If you need help ask okay , and again welcome . Also it's no fun pissing in a jar.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

mizheather66

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:12:43 AM »

I wasn't asking or sharing any, I was just asking for an answer to them as I don't them kind of magic but as I said I've heard of them and was simply asking if these where right , but I don't think they are anyways. I also didn't say I was in this path for two years so maybe learn to read first..

Thanks anyways

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:20:52 AM »

A few means two . Learn to take advice , were just trying to help.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 02:21:12 AM »

Hi all

And protection magic/spell , a jar of sharps as in needles broken glass ect..and urinate and burry in the ground outside , now I've heard of this one but it is actual and also read that blood may be used within it too.

Call me a pedant, but that sounds a damn sight like a request for spell sharing to me.

I'm also here for advise on some things and for new friends as well :)
I have been studying and practising for a few years but on some things I'm not sure of I just want to get it right , especially for protection wise.

Thank you :)

I advise you to learn how to spell before you go off and offer advice about how anyone here needs to improve their literacy standards.

Oh we haven't met formally. I'm Eartha. A complete bitch of this parish.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 02:21:48 AM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 02:30:59 AM »

SE are resident troll smasher , somehow SE I think I may have driven her/him/it away . Oh bad me .

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 02:35:11 AM »

I think TCC can withstand the loss.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 02:46:19 AM »

So true ,  I really liked " as I don't them kind of magic "  must have gotten into a real huff , think I pissed her off  ( pun ) hope she didn't miss the jar. :o

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 09:34:14 AM »

??? ;D ::)

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »

What she is referring to is a Witches Bottle.  They have been found buried under houses, barns etc.  I can think of a lot more sanitary ways to protect my home...

Mizzheather66, there are quite a few people on here who have followed their chosen religion, tradition, path for many years.  I've read all 3 of your posts.   You might want to
attempt "listening" and studying for a bit before you start giving advice.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »

I wasn't asking or sharing any, I was just asking for an answer to them as I don't them kind of magic but as I said I've heard of them and was simply asking if these where right , but I don't think they are anyways. I also didn't say I was in this path for two years so maybe learn to read first..

Thanks anyways

There are many means of protection; it's generally based on what you desire protection from... what you're referring to is sometimes called a "witches bottle", and can have all of those things and more.  I've never heard of wearing pendulums for protection, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Some also use various forms of shielding for protection.  It always pays to be specific... as in real life... you wouldn't use a rain coat to protect you from a stray bullet... no?
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »

There are many means of protection; it's generally based on what you desire protection from... what you're referring to is sometimes called a "witches bottle", and can have all of those things and more.  I've never heard of wearing pendulums for protection, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Some also use various forms of shielding for protection.  It always pays to be specific... as in real life... you wouldn't use a rain coat to protect you from a stray bullet... no?
The sign of the pentacle (Wicca + various other Pagan groups) means (spirit + the 4 elements) but it also means protection.

My wife has a silver one that she always likes to wear. (I personally think she also likes to get the funny looks so that I have to tell some people off.)
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »

That OP sounded vaguely familiar.........or is it just me???
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

KissTheMiMes

• Cypress
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »

That OP sounded vaguely familiar.........or is it just me???

Same here! ... I just can't place it...

Anyway, welcome to the TCC mizheather66  ;D Lol, I think you got a good one. 

Just a tip: Do a lot of reading, studying, and observing before you attempt to post.  It just always works out better =}
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire." -C.B.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up