Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 27, 2014, 11:15:34 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: pendulums  (Read 1287 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: pendulums
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »

I've heard of that "Jar of sharps" one before. It invokes a screeching, howling spirit like a scalded banshee, only worse, that brings "madness and a sundering of reason" to any who hear it's dour wailing. It carries desolation even in it's cacophonous nasty echoes, and is best avoided altogether. Not pleasant. Even if it's banishing spell is fairly straightforward. Best leave that one at the door, innit?     
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »

I will put in my two pennies here too. I recall coming across a similar post somewhere here, Think I was trolling through the site before requesting membership when I saw it. The mention of sharps, broken glass, and pissing in the jar and burying it was definately mentioned. If I remember rightly the responces were similar too...LoL

Definately not something I would advocate, even with my limited but growing understanding.

It carries desolation even in it's cacophonous nasty echoes, and is best avoided altogether. Not pleasant. Even if it's banishing spell is fairly straightforward. Best leave that one at the door, innit?     

I would echo Serp's (colourfully put) sentiment, that there sounds like some deep seated pain bubbling away inside, perhaps even eating away at someones spirit. Very sad.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »

I've heard of that "Jar of sharps" one before. It invokes a screeching, howling spirit like a scalded banshee, only worse, that brings "madness and a sundering of reason" to any who hear it's dour wailing. It carries desolation even in it's cacophonous nasty echoes, and is best avoided altogether. Not pleasant. Even if it's banishing spell is fairly straightforward. Best leave that one at the door, innit?     

So THAT'S what you were up to - I thought that was you singing in the shower after a big night out!

(Sounds a LOT like it...just sayin' You're no Pavarotti sweetheart. It was an easy mistake to make)
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up