Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 27, 2014, 11:19:12 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: herbs and dreams O.o  (Read 1164 times)

chelsea faulkner

• Alder
herbs and dreams O.o
« on: July 25, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »

Okay I've had a lot of help from people on here and first I'd like to thank everyone :D

I went to look at these indian herbal books so I could learn different plants and their uses and reallyremember them. I found about five, my parents were actually very excited about this and now I have these glass looking bottles I got in a garge sale that came with a wooden case (hey i thought they were neat my dad thought I was crazy at first).

But thats not really why I'm posting this it was either the night after or the night before all of this I cant really remember I had the strangest dream O.o and I don't know what to make of it..

I was in a building (some kind of school or something) and everytime i would walk by a door someone was standing outside of it. This person I could never see but it would always tie something up and throw it against the door and the last thing it threw against a door was something that was dead idont remember what that was either (i need to get a journal and write this down when i wake up >.>) but when i was walking by the last time i was with someone her first name was ta i dont remember her last name O.o and as i woke up this little woice was describing what i looked like an who i was but called me by some other name O.o uhhh (am i going crazy)

dark magus

• Apple
Re: herbs and dreams O.o
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »

It sounds like two seperate dreams that have ran together.
The first dream.....
That person in front of the door is you. Or at least your subconcious you. You are setting out to learn about things that seem to make you a bit nervous. Conciously you want to learn, sub conciously you are being very cautious to the point of possible blocking your own progression.

The second one.....not enough to go on.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »

Dreams generally don't mean much unless you have them more than once.  You can dream about something that you overheard during lunch, that you were not involved in the conversation.  If you sleep with the tv on, you can dream about stuff your brain hears when you are asleep.  The brain never sleeps.  If you watch tv before bed, that can stir up dreams. 

The subconscience mind is a very very strange animal.  I wouldn't worry about having had a single dream.  It probably means nothing.  You are not going crazy. :)

I could tell you about some of my dreams but I would have to ban myself.   :-p
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:46:24 PM by Earthbound Spirit »
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »

Dreams generally don't mean much unless you have them more than once.  You can dream about something that you overheard during lunch, that you were not involved in the conversation.  If you sleep with the tv on, you can dream about stuff your brain hears when you are asleep.  The brain never sleeps.  If you watch tv before bed, that can stir up dreams. 

The subconscience mind is a very very strange animal.  I wouldn't worry about having had a single dream.  It probably means nothing.  You are not going crazy. :)

I could tell you about some of my dreams but I would have to ban myself.   :-p

That's not a general rule. I am somewhat empathic and can gain a sense of the emotional energy of the person through their writting. If I reply, it's because that's what I "saw".

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 07:10:45 PM »

Its all good dm.   I was really replying to op and not you.  :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

chelsea faulkner

• Alder
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

I asked because I have... I don't know how to describe this besides say every time someone dies or gets hurt in my family I usually know somethings going to know before except these things usually happen in the day like an in the gut I've got something I need to do but dont know what only my body does type of thing O.o

But this was different and I felt it needed some attention. And thanks I'd never thought of it like that actually.

claudette

• Willow
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 08:11:24 AM »

Showing my ignorance here..................what is "O.o"?

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 08:19:24 AM »

Showing my ignorance here..................what is "O.o"?
It's meant to look like a lifted eyebrow... the proverbial "WTF? O.o?" or confusion of smilies

::edit::
my final answer is that it's meant to represent some level of confusion or intrigue
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:20:45 AM by lucifer »
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up