Nuked
Welcome, Guest
September 02, 2014, 06:58:38 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: returning member from years ago...  (Read 1838 times)

auntygreens

• Willow
Re: returning member from years ago...
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:17 PM »

oldghost.  i hope you are aware that my male significant other is known as "frog prince"  yes?
To give love, one must acknowledge, accept, validate, and share. But most important of all of these is to reassure, as it removes doubt, fear, and hurts well beyond any other Healing in this World.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »

You turned him into a frog , well I guess that save on the food budget ; after all flies are free  :-p
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

willow actually named him frog prince.   sighs in amusement.  it was after my comment - before you meet the handsome prince, you have to kiss a lot of toads.

but i will mention the flies to him and see what smart alek comment he makes.

i just about hit the floor with tears coming out of my eyes with your two previous comments.  and, i do dress fp up in costumes.  and kill him.  repeatedly.  i run a murder company that does unscripted live games.  he loves me so much that i put him in a mumu and a wig and he died the unahppy death of a bridesmaid at a bachelorette party for me.  and he is not the petite kind of guy, so it was a really big silky blue mumu, too.  so somehow unwittingly you have definitely smacked the funny bone lots tonight.  thanks!  i needed it for all the studying i am doing.
To give love, one must acknowledge, accept, validate, and share. But most important of all of these is to reassure, as it removes doubt, fear, and hurts well beyond any other Healing in this World.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2012, 07:46:47 PM »

Will not ask how many toad you kissed but if few then a hundred you can say over that don't want to know ??? .

Mu-mu's didn't think they made them any more , he must really love you to let you kill him so much. p.s. you don't make him clean up the mess do you :o .

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 08:17:30 PM »

no.  i clean up.  he has been killed at most eight times in a show.  not a single drop of blood, no matter if he has been bludgeoned, poisoned, stabbed or hit over the head with a brick-stuffed purse.  he falls so prettily to the floor.

and, yes.  yes, it was a silky powder and aquamarine blue mumu.  with lots of swirls and large paisley patterns.  and shoots of silver.  we used to use it during rituals to call the quarters before the skyclad part came in, right before coming to the circle with open hearts and minds.  so it was QUITE amusing to see him "die" in it, complete with fluttering eyes (as he was playing a woman) and little high pitched squeels before falling to the floor, expertly tossing his long wig tresses over one shoulder.  quite dramatic.

its been fewer than a hundred.  how fewer, i will never admit to.

and, yeah, i am done with my placement tests.  i screwed up one of them. but the other two, i think i aced.  got nervous about the first, because it is the one program i know better than the other two, but the last time i took the test, there was a problem with the online service and i only scored a 50.  a 50!  the other placement agency gave me a similar test, and i got a 92 on it.  so... got nervous and started over thinking.

so, thanks for the laughs tonight.  kept me calm through the exams.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »

A brick stuffed purse how drool . love the paisley design . Tell me more of where you preform at , you can pm me if you do not want others to know . I'm one of the nice trustworth one ( snicker  :-p ). How many times a year do you preform ?. What type of theatre is it  ?.

Always a good thing if you can make someone laugh , just don't let them know that they are the joke  ;) :-* . hehehehehe.

That a joke kid :-p .

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »

i run live action games that have characters and timed events, but no script.  there are no actors.  people come to my shows as willing victe... uh... participants.  yes, that is it.  participants.  i have two to three showings a year, usually in late fall.  i have not had much time to really put into it, as i have been taking care of mom and the after-effects for basically the last three and a half years.  i am hoping that next fall, i will have my own... well, i was going to say scripts, but there aren't really any.  story lines?  themes?  i have a book i have written that i wish to publish as soon as i have enough money, and a series of games, once fp is settled in his new house.  i am hoping to add to that collection with my own murder games, too. 

the brick-covered purse is furry teal.  if that helps any.

oldghost, you have wanted to come to me while i am skyclad to beg candy from me, and possibly dress me up.  how do i KNOW you are one of the trustworthy ones, hmm?  perhaps that is not bubble gum you are seeing.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »

Hey what you saying no bubble can't find my teeth .  Like brownies the special kind and please speak louder can't find my hearing aids.

Tell me more about your book , or at least the story line.

Yes you can trust me and I was joking about seeing you skyclad someone close to me would do horrible things to me. Anyway I over 3000 miles away and could not get away .

Oh come on furry teal how gosh. Should be at least red velvet.

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »

sounds like a guilty, old pervert, to me.... winks.

my first book is about a woman who oversees land for an elderly woman.  my second book is about a cop; that one is meant to be a series.  i have plot lines started for books 2 and 3.

i have thought about kickstarter to get the funds going.  but i am still cautious yet.  i have about 5 pages of the first book i am still unhappy with.  i feel like i am finally coming back to life after a three year hiatus, so i am hoping to get back to it soon.

the games, i have written three so far.  one is set as a superhero reunion.  one is set in a bed and breakfast, and the third is a courtroom murder trial.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2012, 10:37:28 PM »

I take offence at being call old , damn you young people. Spanking are what you need .

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 05:29:13 PM »

oh, so do NOT threaten me with a good time... ;)

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »

I remember you!  I remember the boards at Akheva too... seeing that word just gave me a pleasant jolt of nostalgia for something at that time of my life but I can't really put my finger on what it is.  Anyway, welcome. :)
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

auntygreens

• Willow
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2012, 08:56:29 AM »

hey xicked...  akheva.... sighs.  a long time ago.  did you go by another name at that time?

and your current name reminds me of a favorite board game named Xig...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up