Nuked
Welcome, Guest
March 29, 2015, 03:23:38 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Listen ... a lesson learnt  (Read 219 times)

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
Listen ... a lesson learnt
« on: November 09, 2014, 01:54:44 PM »

Going to try and share a lesson I have (hope) learn.

This past spring I had started putting in an herb garden in the new place I'd moved.  And I looked all around for comfrey;  now where to be found.  Later during the summer my son in law and grandson made a trip to our old home up north.  I had thought of getting a hold of them to go dig up my old plant at my home up there.  Time passed and forgot to.  Then learn my daughter bio - father was coming for a visit and again the thought of asking him to go get it for me. But dismissed it as I didn't want to bother him.  During the year I had a couple of quick visions. One was of me walking down hill to my daughters home and falling and breaking my leg. That on was fairly strong so I paid attention to that one and was very careful when I went down to her place.  The second one was of me in the hospital and my daughter's father standing over me with a concern look.  That one was a quick one and only seen it twice where the other one was several times.  One would think that by my age one would be able to connect the dots. .... Well the father came to visit and brought one of my daughter's nieces along.  And one morning I had decided to be nice and take him a cup of coffee.  We both are early raiser and he slept out in the camper so as not to bother any one.  So while it is still darl out and wearing flip flops and two cups of coffee I started out when a thought came passing through to go the other way follow the path.  But no I had to take the short cut across the wet leaves down the hill.  And that is when I slipped felt my ankle break and down I went. Thankfully there was and has been no pain.  That happen almost a month ago and it has given me time being laid up to do a lot of thinking.  And that is to start listening to that inter voice, spirit, god/goddess, gut feeling, what ever one might call it.  Also thinking it was meant for me to break my ankle, As it didn't happen the way the vision showed me and I took extra care in going that way down the hill.  As to why for sure it was meant to happen I don't know yet.  But I have learned a lot and a lot has been revealed and learning more each day.  I don't feel sad about this and as strange as it sounds I feel kind of blessed about this happening.  And so freaking blessed for no pain.  As there is 8 breaks total.  .... ummm maybe it's time for another reading to get a take on all this.
any ways just wanted to share.

oldghost

• Cedar
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Listen ... a lesson learnt
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 02:20:35 PM »

Hope you are feel better and it is healing as it should . Nowadays moist people are more into what they are doing for want of spewed or greed and few pay heed to there ( for lack of a better words ) six sense .  More people would be safer if they paid attention to that inner voice . Keep heeding that voice .

Was it a fate that no matter what you did you would fall , some say are lives , every details have been written and no one can do anything to change them . That's one I do not believe .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 02:54:43 PM »

me neither old ghost.  I don't believe things in our future is written in stone and can be changed.  But in this case I think there was a lesson I needed to learn and getting this time of healing was the way for me to learn it.  If I had of learn it sooner.  Then maybe I could of avoid the break.  this is just my thoughts.

oldghost

• Cedar
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 03:44:17 PM »

Agreed , but one main lesson to learn is that flip floppy are dangerous , take care .

Questa

• Rowan
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 09:19:56 AM »

Aunt Thora, were you in the hospital and did your daughter's father come to see you like you envisioned? 

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »

by the yes Questa

oldghost

• Cedar
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 08:03:24 PM »

Have you seen any of your little friends at your new place yet ?.Remember the gift , it is cold out this time of year .

Valerie

• Oak
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 08:02:28 AM »

Hope you are getting better Aunt Thora x I think it's important to listen to that inner voice..has saved me a few times x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 03:46:08 PM »

no show since I moved here oldghost. 

Thank you Valerie; I am getting better been driving now and walking around some without a cane. 

oldghost

• Cedar
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 05:49:10 PM »

Sorry to hear they did not follow , have you tried calling to them . They do hear even a whisper . Take care of yourself friend . I'll send out a message for you telling them you miss them .Watch for Blue Birds . :)

MoonlitWings

• Hazel
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 10:35:32 AM »

Aunt Thora! Hope you feel better soon and thank you for posting your story with a power message. I'm personally trying to listen to my inner voice since I've ignored it for too long. Currently reading a book called Why You Don't Need Shoes by Xian about how to tell the difference between your mind and intuition/knowing how to just follow your heart and know how to look at coincidences and signs to actively use them to your advantage. Really interesting book. http://www.whyyoudontneedshoes.com/buy.html if you scroll down, you can get it free as a pdf or some form of digital download :)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 06:11:26 AM »

Your book looks interesting C. will give it a read.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 06:22:33 AM »

It certainly makes sense to listen to that small voice Thora. I'm one that goes 90 miles an hour at everything lately. I'm just in
a hurry to move out of this house, but now I'm being forced to slow down. This could be good for me, I have no doubts about
that.

Your story makes perfect sense. Thank-you.

I hope the cold weather isn't bothering your ankle.

Blessings, marisol
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up