Nuked
Welcome, Guest
August 29, 2016, 12:52:08 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reincarnation Penance ?.  (Read 1152 times)

Amberhawk

• Rowan
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
Re: Reincarnation Penance ?.
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »

Yes, pretty much. That all tracks too. In all honesty how could you carry on with a new life and new experiences if you get stuck in a past life and can't proceed?
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 20+ years.

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 08:07:26 AM »

I have come to believe that our exit from this life we live today depends upon our acceptance of of its ending. Knowing it doesn't just disappear kinda makes a difference. Each life is always there and always apart of who we are. The fact that it is not remembered is a tender mercy. How could a human build a new life if constantly reminded of a previous life? We would not be free to  choose.

I have watched some people simply go to sleep when death comes, some struggle, some lose their identity, and some suffer with living so badly they take their own life. The physical body dies, but the spark that lives on is who they truly were. It gives me comfort to know they will live again somewhere. I don't mind that they won't remember their past life or me. That is the way it is. We should have no regrets, but a new beginning. Our life is a gift, a choice. Our true purpose is the experience..

That ladies and gentlemen is my sermon for today LOL. Blessings to all.

DIDO!!!! Like button please!

I have read a book, a number of years ago called, "RE member" by Steve Rother, (out of print now). Yeah, I know the spelling threw me too. But the book tells how we came here on this game board to play out the game we chose while in the spirit realm. We made an agreement with certain people. They would help us with some lesson we chose to learn. Others would come into our life to be our partners, enemies, or just helpers that we would associate with. The book was very eye opening to me. It also showed me I was not a lunatic. The information I already knew or had received from the other side was accurate! What a relief that was. It helped me to understand why I was here and where I was going, for the most part. The book is of a spiritual nature, but it is not about paganism. Still, I believe we all can learn from other means about our meaning and why we are here other then just what we find about witchcraft, paganism, etc. Maybe we are witches, shaman's, pagan, etc to some degree. Then again, maybe we are just here to learn our lessons and go on to the next life with new lessons to learn and people to meet.

Anyway, the book is a very good one. There are actually 3 or 4 books from this author.
BB! MW
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:22:59 AM by Mystik Witch »
Blessed Be!

Amberhawk

• Rowan
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 08:24:18 AM »

DIDO!!!! Like button please!

I have read a book, a number of years ago called, "RE member" by Steve Rother, (out of print now). Yeah, I know the spelling threw me too. But the book tells how we came here on this game board to play out the game we chose while in the spirit realm. We made an agreement with certain people. They would help us with some lesson we chose to learn. Others would come into our life to be our partners, enemies, or just helpers that we would associate with. The book was very eye opening to me. It also showed me I was not a lunatic. The information I already knew or had received from the other side was accurate! What a relief that was. It helped me to understand why I was here and where I was going, for the most part. The book is of a spiritual nature, but it is not about paganism. Still, I believe we all can learn from other means about our meaning and why we are here other then just what we find about witchcraft, paganism, etc. Maybe we are witches, shaman's, pagan, etc to some degree. Then again, maybe we are just here to learn our lessons and go on to the next life with new lessons to learn and people to meet.

Anyway, the book is a very good one. There are actually 3 or 4 books from this author.
BB! MW

I do follow that idea and have for years... but don't forget that those agreements go both ways. Sometimes we are the enemy, the friend, the partner... the one to help with their lessons too. Makes quite the spider web of connections, doesn't it?
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 20+ years.

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2016, 07:00:19 AM »

Since I first learned about this. It is amazing to me how things just click. Yes I agree with you as well. Still it helps to know "I" chose to be here and "I" chose to do what I am doing. Each lesson I am learning is what "I" chose to learn. No one can complain about anything in my life. So I need to buck up and take my medicine, so to speak. BB! MW
Blessed Be!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up