Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 23, 2014, 12:47:44 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 10604 times)

empty6

• Holly
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #390 on: April 13, 2014, 05:18:11 AM »

about a demon, and I don't dare to get out of bed atm

Canis

• Cypress
« Reply #391 on: April 13, 2014, 10:01:19 AM »

Dreamed I was racing across the desert at 190 mph (305 km/h) in a black Lamborghini Countach. Watched The Cannonball Run just before bedtime ;D

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #392 on: April 13, 2014, 11:31:10 AM »

Think it was a little over a week ago, I dreamt about being in a "Farscape" setting. Can't remember anything more about it other than being on Moya, surrounded by others. Its possible that the Farscape characters were present but I may have seen them as people I know. It all felt familiar somehow though.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

nightrain

• Elm
« Reply #393 on: April 13, 2014, 07:42:13 PM »

I keep dreaming I am at work. Told my boss  I should get extra pay for that. >:(

Canis

• Cypress
« Reply #394 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:34 PM »

lol! Let me know if it works, I'll try that with my boss.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »

Can't remember much about the lead up to this. There is an old stone built building of houses, the gable end has been knocked down where there was another house; access to these houses is up some stairs to each one. (scene is set). I am with somebody and we are going to visit someone in the gable house that is no longer there. As we approach I am explaining to my companion that "you can tell when he's in because the building is there, when he's not in the building is gone." We start up the stairs and knock on the door, the door opens and there he is......Death, complete with robes. he lets us in and we go into the living room and sit down. We're presented with a cup of coffee and as we start to chat, I remember thinking "I have to assign a voice to Death, which voice shall I use?" I quickly choose the voice of Christopher Lee as he does the voice of Death in Terry Pratchett's film version of his books. Just after this I wake up and consciously tell myself to remember this dream.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up