Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 30, 2015, 11:11:00 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i had a dream last night...that dreamers often lie...  (Read 26 times)

DragonsTalon

• Rowan
i had a dream last night...that dreamers often lie...
« on: July 15, 2015, 01:02:55 PM »

...asleep in bed while they do dream things true.

have to get this dream down before i forget it. I feel like I'm making mountain shapes from mashed potatoes saying "i know this...this means something"

The dream:
I was walking through a forest and heard a woman's voice say "come"

Looked around and in the distance saw her, pale skin, deep blue eyes, long black hair, white dress with large sleeves like you'd see on a robe for someone getting their masters or phd, white dress trimmed in light blue. She had a raven perched on her shoulder and another on her hand. As i got closer to her she was somewhere else calling again "come"

I ran towards where she was this time, but as i ran i was no longer wearing modern day clothing, but a tunic and pants in greens and browns, and a sword had appeared in my hand.

I reached where she was but again she had gone elsewhere and i heard her call again, this time as i ran toward her branches and vines started growing across the path, not grabbing at me, but still to where i had to use the sword to cut them to get by.

When i reached her this time she was under a gnarly tree, there was a stone/brick building nearby with a cemetery. There was a full moon behind her and she said "come, and listen."

Then i woke up.
"you can't always trust what you read on the internet" -- abraham lincoln
Pages: [1]   Go Up