Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 30, 2014, 11:58:56 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: A Inspirational Quotes Fred.  (Read 15657 times)

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
Re: A Inspirational Quotes Fred.
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 09:25:02 AM »

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

- Martin Niemöller (1892-1984)
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 09:27:00 AM »

eta:^^^That's Noam Chomsky for those who don't know him by sight.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:27:51 AM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 09:31:58 AM »

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 09:33:36 AM »

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish" ---Terrence McKenna---
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 09:42:37 AM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 09:45:58 AM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 09:47:23 AM »

Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 09:49:40 AM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 10:14:19 AM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 10:48:53 AM »

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2012, 04:45:54 PM »

"I 'm dieing here , not for my country or me; but so my kids will not have to fight and die, let them be ..............."

Lowlife , February 17th 1969 RSVN ,

Wish I knew what else he was going to say . Good thing he didn't live to see that it only became worse.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2012, 08:55:39 PM »

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up