Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 24, 2014, 09:08:28 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: About " Summoning spirit " - Konstantinos  (Read 3633 times)

thevoicesofheartie

• Fir
  • Everything happens for a reason .
About " Summoning spirit " - Konstantinos
« on: September 17, 2012, 05:20:37 AM »

Hi guys alll !!!

Do you know about the book " Summoning spirits " of Konstantinos author ? Do you summon any spirit in his suggesting list ?

I've been trying his exercises and I'm really eager for doing this ! If you guys did it then could you share any experience ?
Do good, be given good.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: About " Summoning spirit " - Konstantinos
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 06:40:16 AM »

Until you are well versed in the practice and can safely contain the spirit don't summon it . They are not here to serve us. Also you never know the nature of a spirit , it could be the spirit of and ancester who you loved but that does not mean it still loves you .

There is and old saying " don't call forth anything that may be able to call forth something down upon you ".

Another thing to think of  Konstantinos  is first and foremost a writer and a good story teller . So do not take everything you read as truth no matter how good it sound. Read more then one author and practice slowly , remember speed kills .

Take care in all you do and do it in safety ,
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »

Until you are well versed in the practice and can safely contain the spirit don't summon it . They are not here to serve us. Also you never know the nature of a spirit , it could be the spirit of and ancester who you loved but that does not mean it still loves you .

There is and old saying " don't call forth anything that may be able to call forth something down upon you ".

Another thing to think of  Konstantinos  is first and foremost a writer and a good story teller . So do not take everything you read as truth no matter how good it sound. Read more then one author and practice slowly , remember speed kills .

^^^DEFINATELY THIS ^^^

Not something I would consider!!!

Fixed that for you.  ~ C_A
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:46:12 AM by C_A »
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »

Do you know about the book " Summoning spirits " of Konstantinos author ?

personally I do not know of this guy or book.  But do take heed.  unless you are very sure and feel strong enough do not summon any spirits.   Please listen to the others.

I have to say reading
I've been trying his exercises and I'm really eager for doing this !
Made my heart sink.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 07:40:15 AM »

Ok voicesoftheheartie

I'm going to jump right in here because I think you need to be told straight with no messing about!

In your introduction you told us all you were a newbie. Since you are new then you should not be messing about with any spells or raising of spirits or anything else like this at all!!! GREAT BIG NO NO!!

There is a lot to be learned about our ways, a lot to be understood, and a lot of training to be done. You are simply not ready for any of this yet. Without understanding and training you could do something that could do SERIOUS HARM TO YOU or maybe even someone else (possibly someone close to you)

Most of us complete at least the traditional "year and a day" of studying and learning before even trying minor things. Personally I have been information gathering for years and I still haven't tried a spell.

Look; What I'm trying to tell you here is that, None of us here want to hear about you getting harmed because of a lack of understanding, and for myself I would feel terrible if I said nothing and let you get on with it.

I'm asking you person to person, please, please stop trying to jump ahead, and put a lot more of your energies into learning and studying!!!
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »

We all make mistakes, we all fall. Hopefully, we learn from the mistake but if the fall wasn't hard enough we might not... maybe thevoicesfheartie needs to make this mistake... maybe it's exactly what he needs to be able to learn :-p
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »

I would tread very lightly before summoning anything. I'm a total novice myself, but my character being such as it is I do not believe I would try to summon anything even if I was experienced unless it was an emergency of dire proportions.

Calling upon dead ancestors for guidance, protection, and strength is one thing. I have done that. Summoning that which is totally unfamiliar to you is something else. Is there a particular reason why you need to summon, or do you merely wish to do it to see if you can?

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 08:29:24 AM »

In the main , nothing could happen to you at all but there are others that can be harmed and worse.

Some how the theme of learn through pain seem to be a big problem with you lucifer , just because they did it to you don't preach it to others .

If you will not help , then you hinder .

thevoicesofheartie

• Fir
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »

Ok voicesoftheheartie

I'm going to jump right in here because I think you need to be told straight with no messing about!

In your introduction you told us all you were a newbie. Since you are new then you should not be messing about with any spells or raising of spirits or anything else like this at all!!! GREAT BIG NO NO!!

There is a lot to be learned about our ways, a lot to be understood, and a lot of training to be done. You are simply not ready for any of this yet. Without understanding and training you could do something that could do SERIOUS HARM TO YOU or maybe even someone else (possibly someone close to you)

Most of us complete at least the traditional "year and a day" of studying and learning before even trying minor things. Personally I have been information gathering for years and I still haven't tried a spell.

Look; What I'm trying to tell you here is that, None of us here want to hear about you getting harmed because of a lack of understanding, and for myself I would feel terrible if I said nothing and let you get on with it.

I'm asking you person to person, please, please stop trying to jump ahead, and put a lot more of your energies into learning and studying!!!

Thank you Draconic :) Thank you for your advise ! I know that it's dangerous without understanding carefully about it

But did I ask anything just like " I've been trying so many summoning spell and they didn't work" ? I said I was newbie but I didn't say I was newbie and I have started casting spells or calling forth spirits.

Just take it easy  :( I've never summoned anything and cast any spell !!! All I've been doing is reading all the things that I've got.My purpose of asking this is just wanting to know how your experience was and what do you guys know about this book and this book is also good for newbie, right ? I understand you !!! You're so right ! I have to be careful . Don't think that I'm backtalking :P I just say what I'm thinking. Anyway ! Thank you !

Do good, be given good.

thevoicesofheartie

• Fir
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 08:41:35 AM »

I understand ! Thanks so much !!! :)
Do good, be given good.

thevoicesofheartie

• Fir
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 08:43:12 AM »

We all make mistakes, we all fall. Hopefully, we learn from the mistake but if the fall wasn't hard enough we might not... maybe thevoicesfheartie needs to make this mistake... maybe it's exactly what he needs to be able to learn :-p

We all learn from the mistake ;)
Do good, be given good.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 08:57:49 AM »

Have never read his book but did watch a TV interview about his works  , came off as the Fabio of the occult , all he tried to do was sell his book s.

I have summomed spirits of friends and family that have passed , never did I feel anything but a great sadness from them . Maybe I did it to soon after they passed but I felt like I was making them even sadder .

I wanted to know things and I was sad , it never accured to me that they to could still feel the hurt and sadness of their passing . So after the last time 36 years ago I have never done it again .

Read as much as you can . Good luck

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 10:55:47 AM »

Some how the theme of learn through pain seem to be a big problem with you lucifer , just because they did it to you don't preach it to others .

If you will not help , then you hinder .
Work through pain, learn something about yourself and about life. Pain exists for a reason - it lets you know that there's a problem. In my opinion letting someone make their own mistakes isn't a hinderance... trying to keep them from making mistakes that they could learn from is.

::edit::
I understand warning someone about making what you see as being a mistake, but attempting to persuade them not to do it stepping on their ability to make mistakes and learn from them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:06:21 AM by lucifer »
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »

I leave spirits alone and they leave me alone.

Eta: Summoning the wrong one could be bad for your health.  I advise against it.  lucifer, you gonna be there for her if a pissed off Loki shows up?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:33:02 AM by Earthbound Spirit »
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:15 AM »

Thank you Draconic :) Thank you for your advise ! I know that it's dangerous without understanding carefully about it

But did I ask anything just like " I've been trying so many summoning spell and they didn't work" ? I said I was newbie but I didn't say I was newbie and I have started casting spells or calling forth spirits.

Just take it easy  :( I've never summoned anything and cast any spell !!! All I've been doing is reading all the things that I've got.My purpose of asking this is just wanting to know how your experience was and what do you guys know about this book and this book is also good for newbie, right ? I understand you !!! You're so right ! I have to be careful . Don't think that I'm backtalking :P I just say what I'm thinking. Anyway ! Thank you !

Ok Thevoicesofheartie, It would seem I have misread some of your post, in which case I owe you my apologies  :(  You have also put my mind at ease also.  :)

I've been trying his exercises and I'm really eager for doing this ! If you guys did it then could you share any experience ?

This was where I mistook your post (the part thats bold and underlined). So..... Sorry about that. It was merely out of concern for your welfare that I felt I should jump in. I would hope that if I was doing something wrong someone would do the same thing for me.  :-[

I am glad all you are doing at the moment is reading, it is the way forward and everyone here encourages much reading to gain understanding.  ;) As was said earlier though, don't stick to one authors ideals, read several authors about the same subject then you can formulate your own understanding.

I wish you well in your studies.  ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up